Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

why fapping feels so good

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Why living with parents is so good... It's good because no rent and it allows you to fap still in privacy because bringing home a woman would attract too much attention.

Did you forget to take your meds again?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
fapping is good because its just 5min and no woman needed x)


in fact i think fapping is better than sex
Technically woman is needed as the subject on a mental level for source material. That woman may have come from memory from a previous social interaction where you make a mental movie out of her. (my mental-movies are normally PG not X-rated because I fear God, so it might just be hugs with clothes on, etc...).

The Bible says that if someone looks lustfully at a woman then he committing adultery with her in his heart (Matt 5:28). Therefore, with God whatever is represented in your heart becomes a spiritual material. This is very careful that my thoughts don't cross into sin territory. Being cautious in this regard, there is no much difference between thought and actually dealing with someone because of verses like that.
 
Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Fapping vs fvcking provide different level of satisfaction.. I say in relationship ur girl would fap or bj the guy gave different pleasure than fvcking alone to a man.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
no fear of stds or pregnancy with fapping. both sex outside of marriage and fapping God dislikes.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,865
Reaction score
19,093
Why living with parents is so good... It's good because no rent and it allows you to fap still in privacy because bringing home a woman would attract too much attention.

Did you forget to take your meds again?
Hahahahahaha...maybe he should let Mommy catch him to see if she gets turned on by it and maybe he can "get lucky" when Dad goes to work
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
no fear of stds or pregnancy with fapping. both sex outside of marriage and fapping God dislikes.
...or sexually transmitted demons. There are many consequences with sex outside of marriage. Fapping has no consequences apart from God disliking it (ie and the level of that is also contingent on what you are fapping about, or what you are looking at while you are fapping, or if it's really necessary, etc...)
 

GaBrotha

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
19
Fellas, there isn't a thing wrong with masturbation of any sort. It's perfectly normal, why do you all think we are put on earth for? It's to procreate with women to produce more offspring. The whole sex demons thing coming from someone like trump is a total ****ing lie and a myth... Fapping/jerking off has as many good qualities as it does bad IMO.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Fapping vs fvcking provide different level of satisfaction.. I say in relationship ur girl would fap or bj the guy gave different pleasure than fvcking alone to a man.
Having an attractive woman apply the physical stimulation - either through direct action (e,g., oral, handjob, lapdance, etc.), or through restraint action (i.e., giving access to the Love Canal that the man pistons) - makes a big difference.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
i gues you could say that but if you dont fap you will sooner or later spend lot of time chasing women, which may be worse than depreion
If you looking good and not dumb you should
Dont need chase but at least have this t in your balls so girls would know you're into them
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top