That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Technically woman is needed as the subject on a mental level for source material. That woman may have come from memory from a previous social interaction where you make a mental movie out of her. (my mental-movies are normally PG not X-rated because I fear God, so it might just be hugs with clothes on, etc...).fapping is good because its just 5min and no woman needed x)
in fact i think fapping is better than sex
you just dont know how to fap to make it better than secksFapping vs fvcking provide different level of satisfaction.. I say in relationship ur girl would fap or bj the guy gave different pleasure than fvcking alone to a man.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I would say differently level of satisfaction, fapping provides its own emotional pleasure compared having sex with teethy bj. Hahahahayou just dont know how to fap to make it better than secks
As long as you dont fap with ur feet or something like this dont feed us with illusionsyou just dont know how to fap to make it better than secks
I'm with god on fappingno fear of stds or pregnancy with fapping. both sex outside of marriage and fapping God dislikes.
Hahahahahaha...maybe he should let Mommy catch him to see if she gets turned on by it and maybe he can "get lucky" when Dad goes to workWhy living with parents is so good... It's good because no rent and it allows you to fap still in privacy because bringing home a woman would attract too much attention.
Did you forget to take your meds again?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
...or sexually transmitted demons. There are many consequences with sex outside of marriage. Fapping has no consequences apart from God disliking it (ie and the level of that is also contingent on what you are fapping about, or what you are looking at while you are fapping, or if it's really necessary, etc...)no fear of stds or pregnancy with fapping. both sex outside of marriage and fapping God dislikes.
Just wait until nofappies would get involvedYhis thread is actually funny.
i gues you could say that but if you dont fap you will sooner or later spend lot of time chasing women, which may be worse than depreionIts a major cause of depression off the false high. Dont kid yourselves
Having an attractive woman apply the physical stimulation - either through direct action (e,g., oral, handjob, lapdance, etc.), or through restraint action (i.e., giving access to the Love Canal that the man pistons) - makes a big difference.Fapping vs fvcking provide different level of satisfaction.. I say in relationship ur girl would fap or bj the guy gave different pleasure than fvcking alone to a man.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
It's definitely helpful with prostate problems.Fapping/jerking off has as many good qualities as it does bad IMO.
If you looking good and not dumb you shouldi gues you could say that but if you dont fap you will sooner or later spend lot of time chasing women, which may be worse than depreion
But that would give them more power over you.If you looking good and not dumb you should
Dont need chase but at least have this t in your balls so girls would know you're into them
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.