Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why don't Rossie O'Donnel have kids?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Did I made a joke? Could it end up in playboy party jokes? :wave:

Why don't Rossie O'Donnel have kids?

She has a BCF, birth control face.

I once done a joke that crossed continents and became very popular. 1995 or 94 in Sochi, Russia. Russian joke, don't sound anything in English, but a big thing in Russia.

"Say "Ears oh my ears.""

"Ears oh my ears."

"Fing *** dripping hoes."

In 1996 this joke was in North Miami Beach S.H. In less that a year it went arond the country, and then the globe, without me going around and telling it. I made this joke for my friend who had big ears, "ushan".

DTrump

Reaction score
Rosie

Let me tell you something about Rosie. Rosie's a woman that's out of control. She has made so many false, deragatory remarks about me, I've actually enjoyed working with my teams of lawyers on how we are going to take the most money from her. A part of it does seem unfair since she's such a loser, and everyone can plainly see she's just a fat little pig, but she has brought more slop upon herself so I want to give her plenty more to bath in.

Her girlfriend is already sleeping around on her since I've paid and sent some of my women professionals to coerce her, and this goes on while Rosie's away. They're having to be a bit more discrete now though since the producer's of the View have finally ran her off in hopes of saving the show from permanent damage. I know my friend Barbara will learn from the horrible mistake of hiring this pathetic, disgusting woman.

I'll tell you; I really enjoyed Elisabeth verbally shreading Rosie on television, especially considering that its well known that Elisabeth isn't very intelligent. I delight in every opportunity - and there are many - where the world can see what a pathetic loser that pig of a woman really is.

From time to time, I do stop by this forum and read a few tips here and there. Although my money generally allows me to have most any woman I want, its sometimes nice to have them actually want you for more than just the money and the fame that comes with being a part of the Trump life.

Sincerely,
Donald

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
She has a BCF, birth control face.
A little corny but it gave me a good laugh. I'm filing this one away, it'll get used sometime, maybe not about Rosie but I'm sure it'll find a place. :up:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Actually there are plenty of even uglier females in America who have guys chasing after them. Rosie pretty much looks like the typical Middle American woman these days.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Rosie pretty much looks like the typical Middle American woman these days.
You're not kiddin' about that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
... Rosie pretty much looks like the typical Middle American woman these days.
Don't you mean "Middle-Earth?"

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
What did I say about BCF Rossie has? It's a joke, not a discussion. :) Stop hating, you know who you are.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was hoping we could save this conversation for when you were a little older, but oh well. Here goes.

When a girl and another girl love each other very much, sometimes they want to express that love in a physical way. But because neither of the lesbians has a d*ck, it doesn't make a baby.

Go getta

Banned
Reaction score
Michele said:
she doesn't have kids because shes so hot every guy is intimidated by her.
hell yea i'd tap that. lol she could totally have my kid