Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you think soldiers have such ugly wives?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at this, and it got me interested:

maga.jpg

(NOTE: The fact that the bride is wearing a MAGA dress is peripheral to this post.)

Over the years, I've seen a lot of soldier's wives, and very rarely are they attractive in any way, although perhaps it could be said that they have cute faces (they are ALWAYS fat). Maybe it's something about the warrior ethos of "enjoy the suck" simply being applied to dating? Could it be that they are trained to "complete the mission", which in the case of dating means "marry whatever whale that is in the Theatre of Battle"?

Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 6461

(NOTE: The fact that the bride is wearing a MAGA dress is peripheral to this post.)

Over the years, I've seen a lot of soldier's wives, and very rarely are they attractive in any way, although perhaps it could be said that they have cute faces (they are ALWAYS fat). Maybe it's something about the warrior ethos of "enjoy the suck" simply being applied to dating?
Maybe its because of where they are stationed. Military bases are stationed in some crappy towns in the u.s.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl might be a little chubby, but that is nothing compared to the ugly wives construction workers and the like have. That woman doesn’t look homeless or prematurely aged.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soldiers don't wanna deal with BS and would gladly give up some looks for discipline, order, structure, loyalty, honor, etc. that they have been accustomed to in the military. Not in all cases but a lot I've seen.

A lot of the hot girls just don't possess these valuable traits and don't know how to be a team. It's all them, them, them...

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the UK, regular soldiers aren't held in particularly high regard by the 'middle class'. They tend to be based in smaller, provincial towns and attend certain types of pubs/bars, which locals know are frequented by 'squaddies'.

In general, certain types of women seem to be attracted to the soldiers and drawn to these places, and not high quality ones at that.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 6461

Over the years, I've seen a lot of soldier's wives, and very rarely are they attractive in any way, although perhaps it could be said that they have cute faces (they are ALWAYS fat). Maybe it's something about the warrior ethos of "enjoy the suck" simply being applied to dating? Could it be that they are trained to "complete the mission", which in the case of dating means "marry whatever whale that is in the Theatre of Battle"?
Its simple. They do it to minimise pvssy robberies when they are away on duty.
If you’re deployed to Iraq for 6 months and leave behind a dime alone, she will get tagged by roving meerkats. An unattractive brick is less likely to draw attention, and so is a safer investment.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its simple. They do it to minimise pvssy robberies when they are away on duty.
If you’re deployed to Iraq for 6 months and leave behind a dime alone, she will get tagged by roving meerkats. An unattractive brick is less likely to draw attention, and so is a safer investment.
I know a few ex military chaps from the gym and each them are now divorced, claiming they were cheated on whilst away on active duty.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
There's nothing impressive about putting on a uniform.

I know lots of ex-military guys who never did a single brave thing... Yet try to brag every second about their "service." I could give many specific examples, but I don't feel like typing that much right now.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know lots of ex-military guys who never did a single brave thing... Yet try to brag every second about their "service." I could give many specific examples, but I don't feel like typing that much right now.
My understanding is that the ones who were genuinely involved in the nasty stuff don't tend to talk to 'civies' much about it.

The ones who operated on the outskirts, tend to exaggerate, try to impress others etc

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

A guy who did the cooking in the military now walks around taking every opportunity to milk civilians for respect. He wont tell them he was just chopping carrots and boiling peas though.
Pathetic

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
A guy who did the cooking in the military now walks around taking every opportunity to milk civilians for respect. He wont tell them he was just chopping carrots and boiling peas though.
Pathetic
Here's two of my favorite stories:

1. I knew a guy (a kid, actually) who didn't even make it through Air Force training because he got "punched too hard" by his drill instructor. He always went around bragging that he's ex-military and even went so far as to make up stories that he was "shot in the arm in Pakistan," despite the fact that we never even fought in Pakistan except the team that got Bin Laden.

2. There was a guy who was in the Marines for less than 2 years before being dishonorably discharged and having never left the USA. He spent the entire time on a base in the USA. Despite of this, he walks around identifying himself as the ex-Marine with a big American flag tattooed across his back.

I could go on. But those are my favorites.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's two of my favorite stories:

1. I knew a guy (a kid, actually) who didn't even make it through Air Force training because he got "punched too hard" by his drill instructor. He always went around bragging that he's ex-military and even went so far as to make up stories that he was "shot in the arm in Pakistan," despite the fact that we never even fought in Pakistan except the team that got Bin Laden.

2. There was a guy who was in the Marines for less than 2 years before being dishonorably discharged and having never left the USA. He spent the entire time on a base in the USA. Despite of this, he walks around identifying himself as the ex-Marine with a big American flag tattooed across his back.

I could go on. But those are my favorites.
Man these are funny stories lol
Its infuriating. Even on this very forum there are guys who pull out the service card at the drop of a hat. What pinches my nerves is they foolishly assume they’re the only ex military on here and therefore expect everyone to put them on a pedestal. A lot of real heroes on here just honourably tuck away their service while clowns type “Im ex Navy” on every other thread

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

View attachment 6461

I've seen plenty of hot wives

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its because of where they are stationed. Military bases are stationed in some crappy towns in the u.s.
This. Army bases are not in areas where there are lots of people... a soldier's options for dating is VERY limited.

Another factor is that Army Wives have a LOT of power in the relationship. These b1tches can actually get you tossed in prison if you don't do what you want. Army wives have their husband's by the balls, and they all get together in these 'family support groups' where they have a direct line to their husband's commander.

She can be the biggest, fattest, nastiest b1tch in the world, without consequence and there isn't a fvcking thing you can do about it.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My understanding is that the ones who were genuinely involved in the nasty stuff don't tend to talk to 'civies' much about it.

The ones who operated on the outskirts, tend to exaggerate, try to impress others etc

I tend to think this is correct, one of my best friends is ex air force. Sometimes I joke around thank him for his service which pisses him off. He explained he was basically chair force and starred at a screen 8-12 hours a day. He felt that honor for thanking someone for their service should only be for people who served in combat under live fire.

I then have an uncle who was an Airforce Pararescue Jumper and served during desert storm. He doesn't talk much about it even when asked but he is also a bit crazy. My grandfather was a Navy man during WW2 and scored so high during his entrance exam they shipped him off to college and he ended up getting a masters degree. His brother joined the marines and was on the first wave to storm the beaches of Iwo Jima. After the war, my grandfather became a union boss outside of NYC and hired his little brother.

Funny thing is though I don't think any of my family ever talk about there military careers. I always had to find out by looking at photos and then asking them. Nobody ever wants to talk about being in the military.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do most American soldiers have fat wives? For the same reason that most American men have fat wives. 70% of Americans are overweight. Were you expecting soldiers to corner the market on non-obese women?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My grandfather was in WWII. I saw his medals and, as a kid, was naturally curious. He would absolutely not discuss his combat experience, except for the most general details - where he was stationed, his rank, etc. From my experience, most veterans who have seen active combat are like that.