Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you think soldiers have such ugly wives?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man these are funny stories lol
Its infuriating. Even on this very forum there are guys who pull out the service card at the drop of a hat. What pinches my nerves is they foolishly assume they’re the only ex military on here and therefore expect everyone to put them on a pedestal. A lot of real heroes on here just honourably tuck away their service while clowns type “Im ex Navy” on every other thread
I agree. There was nothing 'honourable' about being stationed in your sh!thole country. The world's most advanced third world country during a plandemic and BREXIT...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. There was nothing 'honourable' about being stationed in your sh!thole country. The world's most advanced third world country during a plandemic and BREXIT...
Is that your subtle way of trying to brag you’re ex military? If so, kick rocks

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Army bases are not in areas where there are lots of people... a soldier's options for dating is VERY limited.

Another factor is that Army Wives have a LOT of power in the relationship. These b1tches can actually get you tossed in prison if you don't do what you want. Army wives have their husband's by the balls, and they all get together in these 'family support groups' where they have a direct line to their husband's commander.

She can be the biggest, fattest, nastiest b1tch in the world, without consequence and there isn't a fvcking thing you can do about it.
Army guys should stay single and just go to Bangkok whenever they get a break. It would work out much cheaper.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing impressive about putting on a uniform.

I know lots of ex-military guys who never did a single brave thing... Yet try to brag every second about their "service." I could give many specific examples, but I don't feel like typing that much right now.
If you join the army, then at any moment you could be sent to Iraq or Afghanistan and ordered to drive down a road where people are waiting to ambush you and cut your balls off.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My grandfather was in WWII. I saw his medals and, as a kid, was naturally curious. He would absolutely not discuss his combat experience, except for the most general details - where he was stationed, his rank, etc. From my experience, most veterans who have seen active combat are like that.
Sounds like my great-uncle, who went through the h3ll known as Omaha Beach. I didn't really get an idea of what that was like until the movie "Saving Private Ryan" came out. o_O

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every chick I knew that married a soldier was a stank hoe, covered in make up, this one I knew wore so much foundation she looked like wax when it got hot out, they were all gross but married ripped dudes, smelly Kelly soon became just Kelly

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If you join the army, then at any moment you could be sent to Iraq or Afghanistan and ordered to drive down a road where people are waiting to ambush you and cut your balls off.
Ok. I've actually had serious injuries before. So it takes a lot to impress me.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you think men want to be grunts? Why do you think they join? To play checkers and look good walking around in a uniform?

They are in a reality that you are not.
Or maybe they join for a paycheck and few other job opportunities. Plus so they can call themself a "hero." Many of them regret it afterwards.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Only a person from a different reality would even think like that. You actually think it’s about being a hero. It won’t make any difference what I say here. But then you don’t count. No harm, no foul. You are on a completely different planet.
No. More about a paycheck and consistent employment and potential career advancement.

I've seen too many current or ex-military posers to care that someone is, or was, in the military.

There's a small percentage who are wounded and that's a different story. But even most of their injuries pale in comparison to injuries I've had.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Only a person from a different reality would even think like that. You actually think it’s about being a hero. It won’t make any difference what I say here. But then you don’t count. No harm, no foul. You are on a completely different planet.

Warriors are born. They just need discipline and training.
And I'm not even trying to put down people who are/were in the military. Why would I do that?

I'm just stating that it's at times overblown in how important or impressive it is.

I've had family members in the Chair Force. And all their military buddies were fat drunks. It doesn't take bravery to sit in an office outside of a war zone, which is what a large percentage of them do.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never in the military but for combat soldiers... I think it's about living a code of honor while fulfilling tribalistic desire. It's a code of honor that is given to the enemy combatants as well. They're all playing the game of death. Kinda like gangbangers.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I was never in the military but for combat soldiers... I think it's about living a code of honor while fulfilling tribalistic desire. It's a code of honor that is given to the enemy combatants as well. They're all playing the game of death. Kinda like gangbangers.
I disagree. Because many of them weren't aware they would be shipped to conbat zone.

For many people, it's a JOB OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL!!! Not even kidding.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every chick I knew that married a soldier was a stank hoe, covered in make up, this one I knew wore so much foundation she looked like wax when it got hot out, they were all gross but married ripped dudes, smelly Kelly soon became just Kelly
My first wife was married to me while I'm in the service. She's a Clean cut by the book lady. But I know what you're saying.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Then they should have signed up for office pogue. Or a mechanic. It’s utter bullshyt that they didn’t think they would get deployed. Even supply guys get deployed. If they told you that then they lied to you. What did they think the military does? Tell those men to shut the fuk up.
Do they let you decide whether or not you want to be in combat? Or is it luck of the draw? Or they just send the least educated guys that they don't think could fit it anywhere else?