Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you think soldiers have such ugly wives?

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never in the military but for combat soldiers... I think it's about living a code of honor while fulfilling tribalistic desire. It's a code of honor that is given to the enemy combatants as well. They're all playing the game of death. Kinda like gangbangers.
I disagree. Because many of them weren't aware they would be shipped to conbat zone.

For many people, it's a JOB OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL!!! Not even kidding.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every chick I knew that married a soldier was a stank hoe, covered in make up, this one I knew wore so much foundation she looked like wax when it got hot out, they were all gross but married ripped dudes, smelly Kelly soon became just Kelly
My first wife was married to me while I'm in the service. She's a Clean cut by the book lady. But I know what you're saying.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never in the military but for combat soldiers... I think it's about living a code of honor while fulfilling tribalistic desire. It's a code of honor that is given to the enemy combatants as well. They're all playing the game of death. Kinda like gangbangers.
I don’t know about gang bangers but, yes, it’s a game. A code that some have no inkling of. But I don’t expect others to get it. Just like I would commit suicide if I had to be an accountant or a real estate agent.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Because many of them weren't aware they would be shipped to conbat zone.

For many people, it's a JOB OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL!!! Not even kidding.
Then they should have signed up for office pogue. Or a mechanic. It’s utter bullshyt that they didn’t think they would get deployed. Even supply guys get deployed. If they told you that then they lied to you. What did they think the military does? Tell those men to shut the fuk up.

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then they should have signed up for office pogue. Or a mechanic. It’s utter bullshyt that they didn’t think they would get deployed. Even supply guys get deployed. If they told you that then they lied to you. What did they think the military does? Tell those men to shut the fuk up.
Do they let you decide whether or not you want to be in combat? Or is it luck of the draw? Or they just send the least educated guys that they don't think could fit it anywhere else?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they let you decide whether or not you want to be in combat? Or is it luck of the draw? Or they just send the least educated guys that they don't think could fit it anywhere else?
Hahaha. Like Ive never heard that before. The average marine has a higher IQ than the average civilian. If you don’t score high enough, you don’t get in. You didn’t know that? Could it be left over leftist propaganda?
You want your smartest people in combat arms. Armor, infantry, artillery, combat engineers,
communications.

Of course you get to select your MOS. Draftees do not get a choice. But, we don’t have draftees in the services. They are all volunteers.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I know when I was in the Corps they were referred to Women Marines. Told in bootcamp not even to mess with them.
Slept with one right after I graduated from advanced infantry training at Pendleton. I shipped out a week later and didn’t return for three years.

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. Like Ive never heard that before. The average marine has a higher IQ than the average civilian. If you don’t score high enough, you don’t get in. You didn’t know that? Could it be left over leftist propaganda?
You want your smartest people in combat arms. Armor, infantry, artillery, combat engineers,
communications.

Of course you get to select your MOS. Draftees do not get a choice. But, we don’t have draftees in the services. They are all volunteers.
Ok well the original point of the thread was why the military guy in the picture had a fat girlfriend. And my original points were to state that not every single person who has ever been in the military is necessarily some brave hero.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well the original point of the thread was why the military guy in the picture had a fat girlfriend. And my original points were to state that not every single person who has ever been in the military is necessarily some brave hero.
Understood. Did you not see my post on the picture? It’s fake. He’s a Lance Corporal with a single hash on his sleeve and has a good conduct medal. Since when is an E-3 with more than four years in and a good conduct medal not be at least a corporal or sergeant?

Who the fuk can afford a wife with E-3 pay?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

forcerecon01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood. Did you not see my post on the picture? It’s fake. He’s a Lance Corporal with a single hash on his sleeve and has a good conduct medal. Since when is an E-3 with more than four years in and a good conduct medal not be at least a corporal or sergeant?

He got busted down. I was too but got out as e-2 private first class.If you earn your good conduct medal before being busted down you still rate the good conduct medal though

Guy69JackBlue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well I don't know the technical jargon. I just know his face doesn't look like he could protect much of anybody (although a gun certainly helps).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slept with one right after I graduated from advanced infantry training at Pendleton. I shipped out a week later and didn’t return for three years.
Did you have to Climb up The Reaper with a 40# backpack? :eek:

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you have to Climb up The Reaper with a 40# backpack? :eek:
We called it mount mother fukker. But it was nothing when I made it to my unit after training. The grunt life is the long game. The most brutal place for long land navigation exercises was Korea. The humps were mega. For hundreds, even thousands of years, people leveled off mountain sides to plant rice. The hills were brutal. Patrols were long. Good training.

I wish my pack weighed 40#.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be the most ridiculous analogy I have ever heard.