Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women tell us men to be 'humble'?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno why, just a thing that I been thinking of over for a while: Why do women in general tell us guys to be 'humble'?

You probably heard it to even from one of the most influential females in your life, your own mom many times throughout life and for me it has always bugged me a lot as a dude every time I heard this mumbo jumbo from a chick.

Why, you might say?
Because it is outright wrong. As man you should not be humble, you should be proud and not be shamed to show it.

Well; please let me elaborate that further with the definition of the word 'humble' itself:

Why the f'uck would I ever like to be: not proud, be low ranking, insignificant, to be powerless and not independent?
Like WTF is going on, right?

As guy as I want be powerful, proud as f'uck, independent and powerful and as ficking high ranking alpha as possible and accomplish greatness in my life.
Its what we men seek and it's the masculine thing that defines us as men.

Yet women tell us this nonsense and try from an early age to us, making (well trying too) us all 'simps and 'pu'ssies' when we scream out loud and announce it "F'uck, yes, yes... I fu'cking did it!" proudly to the whole world. And then your sister, mom, girlfriend whatever says almost automatically;
"You know you should should be more humble" Ppffft! (sigh....)

I'd don't think this is a thing of the feminist age or such, more a thing of the female narrative and their way of looking on the world/their perception of it. I might be wrong in my

So be the opposite of humble. Be bold, proud and let the whole freaking world know it that you are f'ucking awesome too!

Any comments? :cool:

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychopathic traits make a man better with women due to his disinhibition, but worse for society. He'll be more detached and authentically arrogant, which women like. He won't hold himself back with the things normal men do; he has no fear of rejection - which is the fear of inadequacy and shame - or fear of bothering a woman inappropriately. This increases both the amount of approaches he makes, and the amount of things he feels he can sift through saying and doing to discover and perform what they respond to.

Humility and related traits by contrast make a man better for society, but worse with women due to his own inhibitions. However, if every man was a fullblown psychopath humanity would never have evolved remotely like it did, as psychopathy is like antimatter to humanity's altruistic evolutionary strategy. Psychopathy is a parasitic evolutionary strategy that can only be absorbed by the "host body" of human groups to a certain small extent before the whole prosocial dynamic collapses.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have this expectation from top tier guys , and has to do with attainability

she knows you are a top tier guy , and you not being humble , makes her feel that she can not really get the commitment she wants , because you are reminding her all the time that you are a top tier guy

me personally I had to tone down this side of me , and do not really talk about my achievements , as it will only make the girls even more insecure , and this is not an aphrodisiac

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime a woman tells you what she "wants" in a man, she's telling you what she wants AFTER she's magically crazy in love with you.

They tell you what they "think" about attraction, which has NOTHING to do with what makes them "feel" attraction.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the ladies’ locker room:

Swagger. Think Brad Pitt in Thelma & Louise. The guys in Ocean’s 11. James Bond.

Swagger is where it’s at.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think the definition of humble is what it actually means. Girls are not saying “be insignificant and powerless.”

When girls say “be humble”, I think they are saying

(1) be grateful for what you have
(2) don’t show off; let me find out by myself
(3) respect yourself and treat me with respect

On another note, society does do a fabulous job brainwashing men to serve young hot women at all costs. Society also does a great job putting down any man who doesn’t worship women, who isn’t married, or who isn’t having sex with a hot girl everyday. The average beta gets brainwashed and is always chasing women instead on focusing on himself.

Look at Britney Spears, 20+ years after the fact Justin Timberlake had to apologize because he got famous making a song about her.

Yet Dr. Dre’s wife got $2,000,000 US (cash), wants $400,000,000 US (cash), and caused him to have a brain aneurysm. She doesn’t have to apologize.

But I digress...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silent, calm and deadly. Assertion is a vibe that women get curious or even wet over.
Boisterous boys are whimps with mouths. Over compensation for a lack of intestinal fortitude.
The silent killer internally is not "humble", he is realistic knowing he has limitations, but he has a true powerful belief in himself backed up by experience. He does not voice it out of his mouth, downplaying himself because he knows it does not help to share this information.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think the definition of humble is what it actually means. Girls are not saying “be insignificant and powerless.”

When girls say “be humble”, I think they are saying

(1) be grateful for what you have
(2) don’t show off; let me find out by myself
(3) respect yourself and treat me with respect

On another note, society does do a fabulous job brainwashing men to serve young hot women at all costs. Society also does a great job putting down any man who doesn’t worship women, who isn’t married, or who isn’t having sex with a hot girl everyday. The average beta gets brainwashed and is always chasing women instead on focusing on himself.

Look at Britney Spears, 20+ years after the fact Justin Timberlake had to apologize because he got famous making a song about her.

Yet Dr. Dre’s wife got $2,000,000 US (cash), wants $400,000,000 US (cash), and caused him to have a brain aneurysm. She doesn’t have to apologize.

But I digress...
"Girls are sugar and spice and everything nice", that programming embedded before age 5...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have 2 brains. Forebrain and Hindbrain.

Female Forebrain will say it wants humble, nice, honest and moral men.

Her lizard Hindbrain (which is far more powerful) wants to be spanked, disrespected, brutally ravaged and ignored.

It ain't easy being a woman.
How does one access that hind brain if they are not currently being allowed to access it? I"m sure it starts from conversation, thoughts, thoughts which cause feelings, feelings which causes a reaction on the mind and body.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't access it. You trigger it with behaviors that women are naturally attracted to. Attraction is not a choice.
And if one Woman is attracted to low class behaviors and another is attracted to high class behaviors then what?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah women speak in opposites. When they tell you to be "humble", it's a sh!t test.
Well it could be when it comes to random girls (and most likely is a type shi't test), but what when it is like your sister or mom that tell you to be more 'humble" then?
I never thought about this but be/can it happen that our family female members like your sister and mom test us guys too?
What do you guys think about that one?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it could be when it comes to random girls (and most likely is a type shi't test), but what when it is like your sister or mom that tell you to be more 'humble" then?
I never thought about this but be/can it happen that our family female members like your sister and mom test us guys too?
What do you guys think about that one?
Their worried about themselves. When your more into you you're less into them.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be humble and still an accomplished and sincerely powerful individual.

the colloquial in terms of personality used here is the first definition - to not be arrogant or haughty. Not being of low social rank.

To lead others, arrogance and haughty behaviours are not effective. They are the behaviour of a tyrant, of someone who is not well fitted for authority, or someone who never had authority, resented those that do, and now wishes to abuse it.

The truly great and loved Generals were ones who would muck in with their men. Who treated their men well and did not lord it over them.

Arrogance may be a step from being weak and passive, but it’s only a step towards real power.

One can both be humble and supremely powerful. Arthur Wellesley was one of the greatest commanders the British Empire ever had, and he was renowned to shun luxury, look after his men well and hold no individuals personal background against him, despite being from nobility.

Arrogance is a poor man’s confidence, it’s not for the thinking man. It’s fake.

The art of social power is not through arrogance. It will win you nothing but enemies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given my look far from model type I can attest that arrogance, bad behaviour, lack of empathy and machiavelism paid dividends.
Before this metoo stuff I was used to forcefully kiss girls playing hard to get in clubs and most of the times they reciprocated, most of them actually told them that it turned them on.

What women mean probably is for betas not to step outside their place...to keep their own place in fact.

Anyway generally and arrogant man full of himself is hardly compliant toward women demands so they cant get resources out of him.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given my look far from model type I can attest that arrogance, bad behaviour, lack of empathy and machiavelism paid dividends.
Before this metoo stuff I was used to forcefully kiss girls playing hard to get in clubs and most of the times they reciprocated, most of them actually told them that it turned them on.

What women mean probably is for betas not to step outside their place...to keep their own place in fact.

Anyway generally and arrogant man full of himself is hardly compliant toward women demands so they cant get resources out of him.
In context of what I put above, this is 100% correct in terms with actually dealing with women. Women LOVE the show. I remember totally d1cking some dude in the taxi queue, took his cab and was like “what you gonna do”

this girl was no bad girl but I couldn’t keep her off me all night.

I think the point I was making above was a broader point about a frame in general in life, being generally arrogant and haughty has its limitations socially. No woman wants a guy everyone thinks is a total d1ck.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what they say, really.

But "humble" and "proud" are not mutually exclusive. You can be both.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One can both be humble and supremely powerful. Arthur Wellesley was one of the greatest commanders the British Empire ever had, and he was renowned to shun luxury, look after his men well and hold no individuals personal background against him, despite being from nobility.
Am reminded of General Eisenhower.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I just stumbled across this video which I think has some interesting view points on the subject: