Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do Women Join Dating Sites for Friends?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand this logic. One woman i was talking to was shocked that guys would flirt with her and try to meet up with her on a dating website.

Another girl said "i don't meet strangers from the internet". Why would they join a dating app if they have no intention of dating?

This is like me going on a car sales forum to buy a house.

Websites dedicated to making friends exist, so why don't women join those if they legitamtly want friends?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't understand this logic. One woman i was talking to was shocked that guys would flirt with her and try to meet up with her on a dating website.

Another girl said "i don't meet strangers from the internet". Why would they join a dating app if they have no intention of dating?

Websites dedicated to making friends exist, so why don't women join those if they legitamtly want friends?
They don't.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think these women are telling pure lies, rather what they do is something closer to doublethink. I think they delude themselves, while having the truth in the back of their mind, and then they communicate their own delusion to you which is what you see. This is why it appears contradictory - it's because doublethink is inherently contradictory.

See.......
My buddy told me something interesting today. He said female delusion is a survival mechanism. He agreed that the greatest weakness of females is their ability to be delusional ( self deception). This is also their greatest strength.
The biggest difference between men and women is that women are fine living in delusion. They have a high capacity for intellectual dishonesty and cognitive dissonance. A woman can hold two opposing feelings in her mind and never rectify these feelings. They can say I am strong and independent, but then say I want a man to pay for dinner. They can say I don't like people that body shame but yet I want a man with a big dong and I don't like short men. Ya see Fruitbat.......they are inherently delusional.
I used to be fascinated at how delusional women are. I could not understand how they were capable of such self delusion. This qoute explains it. They have to delude/ lie to themselves because their survival depends on it.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
They are on the dating site for a guy that’s not you. If it were her type of guy she would absolutely be interested. This is that weird women language. Simple means: not interested in you
What's weird is i had women match with me and message first, yet they do this. It doesn't make any sense to me

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's weird is i had women match with me and message first, yet they do this. It doesn't make any sense to me
Maybe they are just
Weirdos or it could be they are embarrassed they are using online dating so they say that to save face while secretly hoping the two of you will click. It’s like in sales: they say not interested but I just keep going as if they are. They will end things if they aren’t but their actions (continuing to talk to me) is the truth. Same with women. Don’t take what they say to mean anything, continue as if they didn’t say it. That could work because them messaging you first is a strong signal

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they are just
Weirdos or it could be they are embarrassed they are using online dating so they say that to save face while secretly hoping the two of you will click. It’s like in sales: they say not interested but I just keep going as if they are. They will end things if they aren’t but their actions (continuing to talk to me) is the truth. Same with women. Don’t take what they say to mean anything, continue as if they didn’t say it. That could work because them messaging you first is a strong signal
Yeah, this is another strong possibility.

I think there are three possibilities:

1) Theyre doublethinking, meaning they lie to themselves too
2) They say it to save face, meaning they lie to you but not to themselves
3) They really are just out to chat with men, maybe gather orbiters

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SargeMaximus However now that i think about it, i wonder why making friends from online dating would be less embarrassing to them than dating on online dating. Wouldnt they both signal that she has little to no social proof? which is what women like them wanted to save face from.

Ah who knows... i guess they might feel that aiming for a friend is "less desperate" than aiming for a boyfriend, or if they just want to get plowed then they dont want to advertise that openly.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SargeMaximus However now that i think about it, i wonder why making friends from online dating would be less embarrassing to them than dating on online dating. Wouldnt they both signal that she has little to no social proof? which is what women like them wanted to save face from.

Ah who knows... i guess they might feel that aiming for a friend is "less desperate" than aiming for a boyfriend, or if they just want to get plowed then they dont want to advertise that openly.
Well if a girl says she’s looking for friends online I take the jerk road and say “I already have friends” which implies that she doesn’t.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe they are just
In my opinion women who do this should be banned, its like those that go on just to advertise their Instagrams.

Dating apps are losing paying customers because of the frustration it causes. Bumble literally has a part of the app dedicated to making friends so women have no excuse.

I get they are not interested, but why purposely waste time. What man is going to accept being a platonic friend on a dating site?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion women who do this should be banned, its like those that go on just to advertise their Instagrams.

Dating apps are losing paying customers because of the frustration it causes. Bumble literally has a part of the app dedicated to making friends so women have no excuse.

I get they are not interested, but why purposely waste time. What man is going to accept being a platonic friend on a dating site?
What you need to understand is that attention is money in a woman’s mind. She just wants attention and it feels amazing for her to get it. Best way to begin to be a player is only reward good behaviour and next anything else

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just get off dating websites at this point and not worry about it. You're realizing it's a waste of time.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for me, only way I’ve gotten laid is using old
Kudos. All I've met were average women who were on the decline or women with unrealistic expectations of what they deserved.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Validation and not that serious about finding a guy unless Mr. Perfect comes around.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They're just lying. Obviously they're not really shocked, because what would you expect guys to do on a dating site? They know that every guy that talks to them wants to bang.

The thing is, these guys are useful to a woman as long as she can avoid ever actually meeting up. They are an endless source of free attention. They can vomit their issues all over these guys and the men will listen and give them advice. Or they can just chit chat forever without ever having any intention of meeting up. Then they can just delete the guy when they get bored and move onto the next sucker.

Another factor is that women lie to protect their reputation. They're not going to put in their profile that they like to suck all kinds of dik. Instead, they'll put a picture of a sunset and kittens and say that they're "Just here looking to make new friends."

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the older i get, the more i want nothing to do with them.

and if i vibe with one, you can guarantee shes in some 10 year LTR