Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do Women Join Dating Sites for Friends?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As has been said it's self-delusionary doublethink. It's the slut defense.

In OLD how many times have you read a profile that says "No ONS", "No hookups", "No FWB"?

When I used Tinder I'd purposefully target hot chicks that said this in their profiles, it was a guaranteed FNL. It's just the slut shield.

Glassguy

Reaction score
They are on the dating site for a guy that’s not you. If it were her type of guy she would absolutely be interested. This is that weird women language. Simple means: not interested in you
This. 100%.

If you find these women, just move on. Who cares. Focus on women that attracted to you and have high interest

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this logic. One woman i was talking to was shocked that guys would flirt with her and try to meet up with her on a dating website.

Another girl said "i don't meet strangers from the internet". Why would they join a dating app if they have no intention of dating?

This is like me going on a car sales forum to buy a house.

Websites dedicated to making friends exist, so why don't women join those if they legitamtly want friends?
Because these dating apps are giving women all of the power. Effectively making them not only the sex gatekeepers but now the relationship gatekeepers. Ultimately, they can play it safe without committing or giving any false hopes (unless they truly and genuinely desire it, again giving women all the power).

My advice is and will always be to stay away from OLD. It's so toxic in so many levels.

Modern Man Advice