Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female self deception is a survival mechanism??

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy told me something interesting today. He said female delusion is a survival mechanism. He agreed that the greatest weakness of females is their ability to be delusional ( self deception). This is also their greatest strength.

My friend said without the ability to self deceive, the reality of a situation would be too much to handle for the female psyche. For example, you need to be able to delude yourself into thinking that your ugly child is cute, you need to be delusional to take care of bratty kids, you need to be delusional to be with a man that may be less than optimal etc. When you are physically weak and don't have much agency in the world you have to be able to cope. Delusion is how we cope when we can not effect change on our environment.

What we are witnessing is this strength being turned into a self destructive weakness. They deludes themselves into believing all manner of silliness like fat acceptance, slut acceptance, victimhood, feminism, gender pay gap, being as strong as men etc.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend's theory is complete nonsense. Go to any third world country, where the average woman is poor and has no access to social media. They have no idea what feminism, victimhood and "gender pay gap" are. Yet, they survive just fine, and in much harsher conditions than western women.

Self-delusion is a by-product of a lazy, decadent lifestyle. People who have to worry about what and when they are going to eat next don't have time for self-delusion.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-delusion is a by-product of a lazy, decadent lifestyle. People who have to worry about what and when they are going to eat next don't have time for self-delusion.
True...very true. This makes more sense. I guess this delusion is a product of decadence.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy told me something interesting today. He said female delusion is a survival mechanism. He agreed that the greatest weakness of females is their ability to be delusional ( self deception). This is also their greatest strength.

My friend said without the ability to self deceive, the reality of a situation would be too much to handle for the female psyche. For example, you need to be able to delude yourself into thinking that your ugly child is cute, you need to be delusional to take care of bratty kids, you need to be delusional to be with a man that may be less than optimal etc. When you are physically weak and don't have much agency in the world you have to be able to cope. Delusion is how we cope when we can not effect change on our environment.

What we are witnessing is this strength being turned into a self destructive weakness. They deludes themselves into believing all manner of silliness like fat acceptance, slut acceptance, victimhood, feminism, gender pay gap, being as strong as men etc.
I refuse to believe this.Some may be delusional because the reality is simply too harsh for them to face,but generally it is because of societal degeneration.Throw in the compliance of weak men and you have a self perpetuating culture of delusion.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An excellent observation by your friend.

Being delusional and over-inflating one's own sense of value is a trait of both genders, but the difference is that in our gynocentric soyciety legions of thirsty SIMPs are offering free attention/validation to low-quality women.

This free validation reinforces the delusions of women, and so they start believing their delusions are reality.

It's similar to how cult leaders, like for example Jim Jones, first started out as shysters trying to swindle money out of people, but after they started building a cult following, they started believing their own delusions and they eventually believed they were divine.....

This is why on these boards we tell guys time and time again: stop offering free validation to women.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep the older I get the more I realize alot of problems we have in America is beacuse we have life to easy. The average person in the states live like kings compared to the rest of the world.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend's theory is complete nonsense. Go to any third world country, where the average woman is poor and has no access to social media. They have no idea what feminism, victimhood and "gender pay gap" are. Yet, they survive just fine, and in much harsher conditions than western women.

This is one of the smartest observations I've read on this forum.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are certainly aspects of this theory that are true. But your friend’s theory only scratches the surface of what is really going on.

Women are biologically programmed to always put themselves in the best light. This is what your friend is seeing. Sometimes, especially In today’s crazy environment, you see this behavior at a ludicrous level.

We all see countless examples of women putting themselves in the best light every day. I’ll give 3 normal examples.

Example 1: Women wear makeup to make their faces look more symmetrical because men are programmed to be attracted to the most symmetrical faces. Men don’t mind this one much.

Example 2: When women feel they cannot compete as well, the ones that can get implants to become more attractive. Men usually don’t mind this one either.

Example 3: This one has been spoken on this site for almost 20 years: “Nice girls give men nice reasons for why they do not want to go out with them”. Men seem to have a HUGE problem with this one.

Your friend is half right when he says it is a “survival mechanism”. When it is really: “survival of the fittest”. All of us are here today because of this behavior.

Instead of trying to adopt a typical female action by shaming this behavior, we should be taking advantage this situation to get as much s*x as we can.

Use every programmed behavior of women to get what you want and keep what you want. Out think women by understanding their biological programming. That’s my perspective anyway.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in The Uk poor people are fat, single moms are two baby daddies up, the recent child is still only a toddler and the mom is single again spouting victim nonsense on social media

in her head shes a fit, friendly, cooperative, 1950s style'd wife, ....where as in reality shes a self absorbed 4, with 4000 orbiters and she talks like shes got a harley davidson tattoo

"Know your worth ladies"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in The Uk poor people are fat, single moms are two baby daddies up, the recent child is still only a toddler and the mom is single again spouting victim nonsense on social media

in her head shes a fit, friendly, cooperative, 1950s style'd wife, ....where as in reality shes a self absorbed 4, with 4000 orbiters and she talks like shes got a harley davidson tattoo

"Know your worth ladies"
Same in America. The things western women do have nothing to do with survival. Making stupid choices isn’t survival, it’s just making stupid choices.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Buy it's the cosmetic industry, surgery, makeup, Spanx, stretchy pants etc. lying about her body count. It's had survival benefits for women to be deceptive but it's untethered much like hypergamy now. The end result is catastrophic for women who
1. Wreck themselves without male leadership 2. See the light too little too late when smv craters as well as fertility 3. Ca5 farms is end game.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An excellent observation by your friend.

Being delusional and over-inflating one's own sense of value is a trait of both genders, but the difference is that in our gynocentric soyciety legions of thirsty SIMPs are offering free attention/validation to low-quality women.

This free validation reinforces the delusions of women, and so they start believing their delusions are reality.

It's similar to how cult leaders, like for example Jim Jones, first started out as shysters trying to swindle money out of people, but after they started building a cult following, they started believing their own delusions and they eventually believed they were divine.....

This is why on these boards we tell guys time and time again: stop offering free validation to women.
That cult leader metaphor was eye opening to me.... excellent example.

By the way, i broadly agree with Bokanovsky and Grounded eagle. But i believe there may still be truth to the OP. The men who wrote this quote lived 1000s of years ago without anything modern we have today, and they still said this:

"I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’”

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That cult leader metaphor was eye opening to me.... excellent example.

By the way, i broadly agree with Bokanovsky and Grounded eagle. But i believe there may still be truth to the OP. The men who wrote this quote lived 1000s of years ago without anything modern we have today, and they still said this:

"I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’”
Relationship and turmoil with women drove most of the religious texts.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammnnnn this qoute is too real.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a woman, self-deception is about survival. And not just in "decadent" modern societies, but in all societies.

Once it was the tribe, now it is her intimate and extended social circle (social networks), but whatever the context a woman needs that female network to survive either materially or psychologically. So maintaining her outer image is a matter of survival for women. They are naturals at handling their own PR.

For her psychological well-being she also needs to maintain her internal image of herself.

However, her desires and, especially, her actions may conflict with this. When this happens, she makes desperate attempts to deceive both herself and other women. And other women collaborate in this, fully knowing what is going on. The objective truth is only important in the sense that it is a threat to her well-being.

Time for an example: a woman is no longer attracted to the man she is paired with. She ends up having sex with another man. So far, so good: she is fulfilling her desires, satisfying her feelings.

However, she then gets found out.

This is a threat to her psychological survival (in the past, possibly also her physical survival) since she may be ostracised from the tribe/her reputation will suffer.

So she lies to herself and others by creating a new reality: nothing really happened/I was pushed into it/my boyfriend's lack of affection made me do it. Anything, any excuse, to deflect the blame from her and maintain her social image and her image of herself. Going that further step and making herself out to be the victim rather than the perpetrator can actually improve her standing among other women and make them rally round, communally believing in a false truth they all know is false.

So the other women go along with it: you poor thing, you are not a slut, anyone would have done the same in the circumstances, look what those horrible men made you do, you had no choice, etc.

Now, women vary in the degree to which they need to do this, and the degree to which they recognise and value objective reality. But any woman, when she truly feels that the consequences of her own actions threaten her, will have a greater tendency to change the facts to suit her feelings rather than learn and change her actions so she doesn't face the same consequences again.

Obviously, men have a tendency to do the same thing but here is the difference: other men won't let them get away with it. They focus on the actions and the facts, not the feelings, because survival within the male group depends on things such as honour, reliability and consistency. A man's failure to maintain these is a threat to the male group as a whole (if he does not collaborate in the hunt/fighting group/work party, the other men are put at risk).

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is survival strategy. You do not come to life to have fun. This is a world without meaning still we are obsessed with it as if it is some holy mission because that is what we are genetically programmed to do. That is why you have the illusion of free will because it helps to survive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is survival strategy. You do not come to life to have fun. This is a world without meaning still we are obsessed with it as if it is some holy mission because that is what we are genetically programmed to do. That is why you have the illusion of free will because it helps to survive.
There is still some free will and decision making within this matrix.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is still some free will and decision making within this matrix.
I think there is none. There is no prove of it. We only have a feeling of free will. You have this feeling also with animals. They do not like it if you force them to do things that is against their programming that is their form of the illusion of free will.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is none. There is no prove of it. We only have a feeling of free will. You have this feeling also with animals. They do not like it if you force them to do things that is against their programming that is their form of the illusion of free will.
You choose what food goes in your body. You choose to be employed or have a business. You choose what clothes you wear. You choose your waking and sleeping times. You choose what you listen to and watch. Within this paradigm there's wiggle room and small adjustments.