Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women do silly things like this?

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was super easy weeks ago and communicated that I'd be available whenever she had a free day, she didn't feel like going out with me

A few days ago she reached out to me texting me that "she might be free Wednesday or Thursday but shes on call, so maybe wednesday". I texted her back asking if she was sure at all and she said her "life is chaotic but she really wants to see me."

After texting her "if you're not sure of your schedule i'd rather not make plans and I'll just go with someone else that can give me a definite commitment" she was like "i understand, i can do Thursday, let me know what time" APPARENTLY THE DAY WHERE SHE WAS ON CALL.

When i called her the next day to make the plans she even asked "what do you want me to wear" and basically letting me lead everything. What the phucc is this voodoo ass chit?

Why do women like being disrespected, treated like they're insignificant and put up with jerkish behavior like this? The old saying "respect others like you'd respect yourself" is phuccing untrue as phucc with women. The more you're direct with them and communicate that your boundaries will not be violated, the more they like you. It's like when you're open and lenient with them, they'll walk all over you. Give them an inch and they'll take a yard. Just be phuccing true to yourself and not a simp, don't let them manipulate you but manipulate them instead because it's what they want.

Respectfully,
~ An AFC that is finally getting it

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was super easy weeks ago and communicated that I'd be available whenever she had a free day,
That was a mistake. You signaled that you have nothing more important then her going on in your life and thats when they assume they are a priority for you and they got you anyway, whatever shyt they pull.

She put you in her simp drawer, with all the other AFCs waiting for their chance while she was most propably hopping on Chads dyck.
Now that it most likely didnt work out the way she imagined with Chad, because he most likely pumped and dumped her, she pulls you out of her drawer to brush up her ego.

Take the redpill man, nice guys finish last.

Lets see if she doesnt bail out last minute tomorrow, which wouldnt surprise me.

Let us know how it went bro.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
In two words: power dynamics

There is a line in the sand that determines exactly 50% of the power in the relationship, and you always want to be slightly above 50% about 90% of the time. Other 10% you can allow yourself to go momentarily slightly under 50% if you did something really stupid.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"Why do women do silly things like this?" It was probably a test but who the f0ck knows. Just keep focking them.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just how this thing evolved. In the hind brain they want to know you would kill for her.
In the modern age its a bit diffetent but the foundation is the same
I hear this a lot but I'm not making the connection. How does not waiting on her imply you would kill for her? Doesn't that imply that she's important enough to wait around for?

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a few ways to break down why your first approach didn't do it for her:
- Not valuing your time, by being free and open
- Not standing up for yourself, by not saying what works best for you
- Not taking the leadership role, leaving the decision to her

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When I was super easy weeks ago and communicated that I'd be available whenever she had a free day, she didn't feel like going out with me

A few days ago she reached out to me texting me that "she might be free Wednesday or Thursday but shes on call, so maybe wednesday". I texted her back asking if she was sure at all and she said her "life is chaotic but she really wants to see me."

After texting her "if you're not sure of your schedule i'd rather not make plans and I'll just go with someone else that can give me a definite commitment" she was like "i understand, i can do Thursday, let me know what time" APPARENTLY THE DAY WHERE SHE WAS ON CALL.

When i called her the next day to make the plans she even asked "what do you want me to wear" and basically letting me lead everything. What the phucc is this voodoo ass chit?

Why do women like being disrespected, treated like they're insignificant and put up with jerkish behavior like this? The old saying "respect others like you'd respect yourself" is phuccing untrue as phucc with women. The more you're direct with them and communicate that your boundaries will not be violated, the more they like you. It's like when you're open and lenient with them, they'll walk all over you. Give them an inch and they'll take a yard. Just be phuccing true to yourself and not a simp, don't let them manipulate you but manipulate them instead because it's what they want.

Respectfully,
They don't like being disrespected, they simply want a man who isn't a Simp that they have wrapped around their finger.

A guy that when they tell them to jump doesn't ask "How high?" but laughs and makes a joke out of it or shrugs it off.

Women don't want to date men who are doormats. Plain and simple.

A woman would rather date an AHole guy who isn't a doormat than a nice guy who is a doormat, but would much rather date a nice guy who isn't a doormat.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Respectfully,
Nothing "voodoo" about it. Just female nature. They are capricious creatures who will give in to every whim and mood change that they have. One day, you are Caesar, the next you are scum of the Earth because she didn't like the way you greeted her.

Most women are strongly attracted to a gentleman who is a challenge and has firm boundaries. There is a smaller percentage who like the bad boys and like to even be abused. But overall, no woman will ever be attracted to some wimp who waits on her hand and foot. Sometimes, you will notice husbands like this who are completely dominated by their wife. How often do you think that guy is getting any? Probably close to never.

I can get behind "being true to yourself" - to an extent. If you are naturally blue pilled/nice guy, you MUST purge that out of your system. Not just with women, but really anything in life. It is the fastest way to lose out in really everything.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a few ways to break down why your first approach didn't do it for her:
- Not valuing your time, by being free and open
- Not standing up for yourself, by not saying what works best for you
- Not taking the leadership role, leaving the decision to her
The fact she asked what she should wear tells a lot about how she wants to be submissive. That statement alone means you MUST be dominant when interacting with her.

No mangina shyte.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be available whenever she had a free day
This is like saying, I'll cancel everything and make you my first priority, never nake a girl your first priority. You ask when she's free and then you make a date, if she's not free, you tell her to let you know. Then you keep on with life, if you had plans fot the day she's free, then you say you can't and counteroffer, if she can't then is to the next week

While other guys are available for her anytime, she wants to go with the guy who has things going on for himself.

Noticed you said "ok I'll go with someone who's free" she quickly changed? That's how it should be.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Noticed you said "ok I'll go with someone who's free" she quickly changed? That's how it should be.
It's so dumb that I had to do this, because it feels like I had to trick her to go out with me...I didn't even have anyone else that I could go out with; I was just bluffing, lol

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact she asked what she should wear tells a lot about how she wants to be submissive. That statement alone means you MUST be dominant when interacting with her.

No mangina shyte.
What are some good ways to be dominant? How can I be dominant when letting her know I want to take things to the bedroom?

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good ways to be dominant? How can I be dominant when letting her know I want to take things to the bedroom?
I have the date today and nervous...any advice would be appreciated.

It's the 3rd date.

1st date I kissed her and she got mad at me for kissing her! But I said I did it because it's how I felt and then she held my hand again. We kissed more that night but no making out.

2nd date, we kissed and made out.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the date today and nervous...any advice would be appreciated.

It's the 3rd date.

1st date I kissed her and she got mad at me for kissing her! But I said I did it because it's how I felt and then she held my hand again. We kissed more that night but no making out.

2nd date, we kissed and made out.
The fact you are getting additional dates is a good sign. It is a bad sign that she got angry with you over a kiss on the first date, but I do commend you for going for it. And I wouldn't say this is a lost cause since you did make out on Date 2.

Many times, if a woman does not put out by Date 3 (Date 4 absolute maximum) you know you are wasting your time. Sometimes, due to religious reasons, you will find a girl who truly is not having sex due to said beliefs, but most of the time this can be chalked up to low interest. She is going on dates for something to do with her time - not because she is interested in you. Most women aren't virgins past the age of 21 in our society today -- so you should expect sex relatively quickly.

Typically, when I have had a girl on Date 1 be against even kissing, I usually don't even bother past that point because it tells me there is a blockage for her being open to me sexually. Maybe it is a past boyfriend that is still in the picture and she is using me to make him jealous with the dates, etc. I don't try to figure it out, I just NEXT. I would go on your date today and see how it goes. She made out on Date 2, so I would say you should expect something more, at a bare minimum some sexual play. If it is just more kissing and she is resistant still to anything more, I would stop wasting time.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact you are getting additional dates is a good sign. It is a bad sign that she got angry with you over a kiss on the first date, but I do commend you for going for it. And I wouldn't say this is a lost cause since you did make out on Date 2.

Many times, if a woman does not put out by Date 3 (Date 4 absolute maximum) you know you are wasting your time. Sometimes, due to religious reasons, you will find a girl who truly is not having sex due to said beliefs, but most of the time this can be chalked up to low interest. She is going on dates for something to do with her time - not because she is interested in you. Most women aren't virgins past the age of 21 in our society today -- so you should expect sex relatively quickly.

Typically, when I have had a girl on Date 1 be against even kissing, I usually don't even bother past that point because it tells me there is a blockage for her being open to me sexually. Maybe it is a past boyfriend that is still in the picture and she is using me to make him jealous with the dates, etc. I don't try to figure it out, I just NEXT. I would go on your date today and see how it goes. She made out on Date 2, so I would say you should expect something more, at a bare minimum some sexual play. If it is just more kissing and she is resistant still to anything more, I would stop wasting time.
Thanks! I will keep you all updated.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Billiards -> make out heavy in car, I pull down switch but the seat lowers too fast -> startles her and she calls an Uber -> *we talk, I tell her I'm looking for romance but shes not, only for a friend and a life partner* -> cancels the uber request and suggests we go by the water so we drive close to her place in where there's a secluded park. The time is midnight right now -> make out an hour, talk about stuff, dry hump like 15-20 mins -> walk around 30 mins, make out some more by the car, take pictures of us kissing on her phone -> we go our separate ways

She's a prude as my friend said. I don't mind waiting. She makes me sandwiches, feeds me, gives me massages, and does kind things for me. She's a giver...but she's making me wait for it.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Setting your boundaries and not letting her flip-flopping schedule isnt being jerkish, its being a normal respectable human.

'This is me and this is what i expect out of the people i spend my time with.' isnt ****ish, but ot course you dont say it as plain black and white as i just did.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so dumb that I had to do this, because it feels like I had to trick her to go out with me...I didn't even have anyone else that I could go out with; I was just bluffing, lol
If you have to trick this girl for compliance, is she really a "giver" when you gives you massages and makes you food? Or is it compensation for making you wait? Are these free perks still going to be there when she's done the unspeakable, ungodly deed of *gasp* actually having sex? If they are, what strings will now be attached to help protect her heavy, remorseful and sinful heart?

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tell her I'm looking for romance but shes not, only for a friend and a life partner
She‘s not 100% attracted to you but is going along with it to see if she can get there. I know a couple that call themselves “life partners.” Basically don’t have the balls to get married since they both have commitment and attachment issues. They’ve been together for 13 years, it‘s like “what are you waiting for?” Waiting to see if one of you is finally going to change?

She's a prude as my friend said. I don't mind waiting. She makes me sandwiches, feeds me, gives me massages, and does kind things for me. She's a giver...but she's making me wait for it.
You are practically In the friendzone. She was not jumping at the bit to go out with you. Now she is doing some basic domestic tasks to keep you on the hook. Women will use you to get whatever they need. You ultimately want sex and she knows it. In the mean time she will do all these other things to distract you. She acts like a prude because she isn’t mad attracted to you. She doesn’t mind you kissing on her but she is withholding the final prize. This is like someone giving you free beer. You may not like it but it‘s free, so you’ll take it for a little while.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to trick this girl for compliance, is she really a "giver" when you gives you massages and makes you food? Or is it compensation for making you wait? Are these free perks still going to be there when she's done the unspeakable, ungodly deed of *gasp* actually having sex? If they are, what strings will now be attached to help protect her heavy, remorseful and sinful heart?
That's a great question. I can't do anything but have faith man. I really like this girl.

Not a one-itis but I choose not to date multiple girls at once (preference). I've done it before and it leaves me feeling anxious because I'm looking for something more serious at this point than just sex. I want a family.

She reached out to me yesterday saying she was off Monday and Tuesday, but had classes these days. Then sent me a voice message saying we could see each other after class at 7 or 8. So I let her know I'd be there to pick her up at her place Tuesday at 8, and she hearted the message.