Why do women do silly things like this?

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a one-itis but I choose not to date multiple girls at once (preference). I've done it before and it leaves me feeling anxious because I'm looking for something more serious at this point than just sex. I want a family.
It doesn't read like she is the right person for that.
She reached out to me yesterday saying she was off Monday and Tuesday, but had classes these days. Then sent me a voice message saying we could see each other after class at 7 or 8. So I let her know I'd be there to pick her up at her place Tuesday at 8, and she hearted the message.
This is all breadcrumb sh1t.

Is there a high tension between the two of you? Heavy eye contact? Excitement? Does she give you a wide smile when she sees you?

If you really wnat a LTR and more, skip every girl where you have to analyze her behaviour to gauge wether she's interested or not. The reason she's not interested doesn't matter, there will be >= attractive women who are much more interested in you by default.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women like being disrespected, treated like they're insignificant and put up with jerkish behavior like this? The old saying "respect others like you'd respect yourself" is phuccing untrue as phucc with women. The more you're direct with them and communicate that your boundaries will not be violated, the more they like you. It's like when you're open and lenient with them, they'll walk all over you. Give them an inch and they'll take a yard. Just be phuccing true to yourself and not a simp, don't let them manipulate you but manipulate them instead because it's what they want.
IMO, if she walks all over you, she is unable to have a solid relationship. Stable girls have integrity and don't deceive themselves, so they will stop at some point and 'spare' you, even if they could exploit you.
And like it was already said, what you said wasn't jerkish but normal.

I can also see that you are in a mindset of insecurity.
You have a choice how you see things and what you see.
You can feel insecure, needing to control your environment. Or you trust your abilities and let go.
This mistrusting, suspicious, insecure mindset where you have to protect yourself from evil people (women) to not get exploited, it stems from the first point of view.
But on the other hand, you could also ignore people that don't give you what you want, go for what you want, find and enjoy time with people you vibe with, and trust in your abilities to make one little step to the next when you encounter a woman that is attracted to you and vice versa.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great question. I can't do anything but have faith man. I really like this girl.

Not a one-itis but I choose not to date multiple girls at once (preference). I've done it before and it leaves me feeling anxious because I'm looking for something more serious at this point than just sex. I want a family.

She reached out to me yesterday saying she was off Monday and Tuesday, but had classes these days. Then sent me a voice message saying we could see each other after class at 7 or 8. So I let her know I'd be there to pick her up at her place Tuesday at 8, and she hearted the message.
From the outside looking in ... Oneitis brother. What you want and feel is overriding your objectivity. Good luck but know there is heartbreak and pain at the end of this road whether it be 1 month, 1 year or 1 decade.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't read like she is the right person for that.

This is all breadcrumb sh1t.

Is there a high tension between the two of you? Heavy eye contact? Excitement? Does she give you a wide smile when she sees you?

If you really wnat a LTR and more, skip every girl where you have to analyze her behaviour to gauge wether she's interested or not. The reason she's not interested doesn't matter, there will be >= attractive women who are much more interested in you by default.
Bro she's all that and more. Grabs my hand and holds it close to her heart in the car while I'm driving. Won't stop touching me. She's just not a one and done slut like 95% of chicks out there (which don't hold my interest anyway).

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, if she walks all over you, she is unable to have a solid relationship. Stable girls have integrity and don't deceive themselves, so they will stop at some point and 'spare' you, even if they could exploit you.
And like it was already said, what you said wasn't jerkish but normal.

I can also see that you are in a mindset of insecurity.
You have a choice how you see things and what you see.
You can feel insecure, needing to control your environment. Or you trust your abilities and let go.
This mistrusting, suspicious, insecure mindset where you have to protect yourself from evil people (women) to not get exploited, it stems from the first point of view.
But on the other hand, you could also ignore people that don't give you what you want, go for what you want, find and enjoy time with people you vibe with, and trust in your abilities to make one little step to the next when you encounter a woman that is attracted to you and vice versa.
You are right bro. It's an issue that I've had to deal with due to previous women exploiting me, or rather, me not standing up for myself.

I will trust my abilities and let go as you said. Thanks and kudos man.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the outside looking in ... Oneitis brother. What you want and feel is overriding your objectivity. Good luck but know there is heartbreak and pain at the end of this road whether it be 1 month, 1 year or 1 decade.
Read this article bro. It talks about that.

I think it's pretty objective since she told me she wants a family, kids, more serious talk early on in dating. Other chicks have NEVER done that.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way I never text her in between dates unless it's to set the next date. So we go days without hearing from each other. I like it because it builds the anticipation and wonder.

She reached out to me on Saturday with a picture of her kissing my cheek. Set the next date for Tuesday. She said she was busy and had class but we could see each other after. So I told her I would pick her up at 8.

Today is the day bro. I am nervous as hell. Gonna make my move and if she puts up resistance I'll back off and try again later. I did that as well last time and it worked. Just gotta do it more now.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is simple: she changed her behaviour because you started standing up for yourself like a MAN and stopped being a spineless little b!tch.

Women get wet for guys who call them out on their bad behaviour

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't question it because there is no straight answer. Go with what works, and what you did works.
That's right bro.

Things progressed more and I was able to get to second base tonight about 10 minutes before the date ending, on the car ride back.

Most of the progress happens as the date is ending. This is my observation based on the past 4 dates we've done.

Rubbed on her nipples and caressed her A-cups for 20 seconds. At first it seemed incidental as she held my hand and I twirled my thumbs around her pointy nipples. She would brush my hand away in a prissy manner but then I tried again and she offered less resistance and more time feeling her. So it went from like 3-4 to 20 seconds in the end.

She made comments throughout our date such as when I moved my finger down her cleavage (or lack thereof) that I can feel her "titties" as she didn't have anything there. I silently declined sensing that was way too easy...I also wasn't feeling it at the time either.

I also asked her as we walked through downtown what that building reminded her of, pointing to a skyscraper. She said "a penis", laughing. Then she said 10 seconds later "maybe I shouldn't have said that, but at least i said the medical term for it." And then I said "instead of ****?" Then she laughed and said "yeah." Then I said "well you can be my doctor."

At one point we sat across from each other and teased me by showing me her legs under her skirt. She showed me her panties, and then crossed her legs again. I kept looking anticipating more but she lost interest and wouldn't speak to me for a few minutes afterwards. That was one hell of a test and it left me confused.

She wanted to go out with her friend afterwards to a Serbian bar so I dropped her off, opened the door for her and we kissed a few times in front of the restaurant. Told her I had a great time, she said "me too" and we parted ways.

I guess next step is third base...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing "voodoo" about it. Just female nature. They are capricious creatures who will give in to every whim and mood change that they have. One day, you are Caesar, the next you are scum of the Earth because she didn't like the way you greeted her.

Most women are strongly attracted to a gentleman who is a challenge and has firm boundaries. There is a smaller percentage who like the bad boys and like to even be abused. But overall, no woman will ever be attracted to some wimp who waits on her hand and foot. Sometimes, you will notice husbands like this who are completely dominated by their wife. How often do you think that guy is getting any? Probably close to never.

I can get behind "being true to yourself" - to an extent. If you are naturally blue pilled/nice guy, you MUST purge that out of your system. Not just with women, but really anything in life. It is the fastest way to lose out in really everything.
This made me laugh , so true

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right bro.

Things progressed more and I was able to get to second base tonight about 10 minutes before the date ending, on the car ride back.

Most of the progress happens as the date is ending. This is my observation based on the past 4 dates we've done.

Rubbed on her nipples and caressed her A-cups for 20 seconds. At first it seemed incidental as she held my hand and I twirled my thumbs around her pointy nipples. She would brush my hand away in a prissy manner but then I tried again and she offered less resistance and more time feeling her. So it went from like 3-4 to 20 seconds in the end.

She made comments throughout our date such as when I moved my finger down her cleavage (or lack thereof) that I can feel her "titties" as she didn't have anything there. I silently declined sensing that was way too easy...I also wasn't feeling it at the time either.

I also asked her as we walked through downtown what that building reminded her of, pointing to a skyscraper. She said "a penis", laughing. Then she said 10 seconds later "maybe I shouldn't have said that, but at least i said the medical term for it." And then I said "instead of ****?" Then she laughed and said "yeah." Then I said "well you can be my doctor."

At one point we sat across from each other and teased me by showing me her legs under her skirt. She showed me her panties, and then crossed her legs again. I kept looking anticipating more but she lost interest and wouldn't speak to me for a few minutes afterwards. That was one hell of a test and it left me confused.

She wanted to go out with her friend afterwards to a Serbian bar so I dropped her off, opened the door for her and we kissed a few times in front of the restaurant. Told her I had a great time, she said "me too" and we parted ways.

I guess next step is third base...
Bump