Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do some girls act uninterested?

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how come when a girl is attracted to me,,she sometiems looks like she is uninterested?

example: there was this HB 8 i met with my friends and we all talked and made jokes but everytime i talked to her she looked like she hated me or something..i didnt really care until she told my friend a week later that she thinsk im cute, she wants to see me etc...i was shocked because i thought she didnt care for me..

similar situations happend like this...
Why would a girl act like that if she is interested?

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nooo..i dont think so..shes not that type of girl..what else could it be?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, i know what you mean, and don't worry, some girls are just like that. It's a part of their 'game', if you will. I personally fvcking hate it. :down:

Anywho! I'd proceed and try to game her like regular, and if she insists, call her out on her B.S.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what they do. I'll chat with one at work, and she'll flirt, and one night we spoke for hours after work. Then sometimes i'll say something and its like she doesn't hear me.

It's called playing hard to get. Just play their own game with them

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got an idea. :whistle:

SHE IS NOT INTERESTED.

She can be attracted to you and still not 'like' you. As a girl she's gonna be attracted to just about every guy whos not fat or disfigured, the same way you are with every girl you see. But do you have oneitis for every girl you see? Nope. Neither does it work that way the other way around.

If she really was interested she'd get all red and suddenly act like she's consumed 10 Red Bulls. It's not part of they're game.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Its a test. If she shows her interest, you might be a loser and fawn all over her, so instead, she keeps her interest hidden, and if you are interested, you'll react in one of two ways. Either you play it right, and just game her like normal, or you get turned off and don't move the game forward. Its one of a girl's ways of finding out if you're a pvssy or not.

Best way to handle it? Ignore it. Just game the chicks you like. Only give it up when she gives you a definite, unmistakable sign that she's not into you.

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
As a girl she's gonna be attracted to just about every guy whos not fat or disfigured, the same way you are with every girl you see.
Mmm... Anybody want to agree/disagree with this?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course physical attraction works the same, whether your a guy or a girl.

Guys need the pvssy, and girls need the d!ck.