"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
More bullcrap to reinforce your loser mentalities.

I'm often mistaken for Armenian, and have the same complexion as you. Ever heard of tall, dark, and handsome? The most beautiful women in the world desire this type of complexion typically from the former Soviet Union, Russian-speaking countries today (including Armenia), where most of the 9s and 10s of the world come from.

I operate at every disadvantage you could conceive : girls who are 9-10s, 20+ years my junior, not comparable statuses to their ex bfs whom are celebs/ball-players/hedge fund managers, a social circle nowhere in comparison to theirs, no social media ... YET I still dominate.

It's call game. And both of you have none.

"Game" boils down to the image you portray. Your game paints you as desperado losers. Mine, the "god" frame, all encompassing, the limitless arena where every chick wants to seemly join. I didn't start here; I had to work hard to get here and remain steadfast to whom I owned I was ... to plow through a reality that wished to tell me a different story. I transcended because my mental Paradigms were greater than my Reality, until Reality acquiesced to its knees.

I don't feel sorry for you as you create your reality ... you either RISE or sit in your misery. But you guys will never (<==) rise, as to do that you would need the Paradigms of a Winner. And winners don't whine; they DO something about it--BUT most importantly ... Winners do not avoid rejection or challenge, rather they choose to embrace it.
I see it alot from a few member i usuasly dont bother opening the thread

Way too much whinning, complaining and
Excuses.


Need to roll with the punches and do something about it.

Loser mentality.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
You are strongly implying to say that it's not true. You don't always have to verbalize something to make a point, like it appears you are doing here./QUOTE]
I was trying to verbalize it to explain it to you. Because if you think I'm implying that it isn't true, you aren't even close to understanding what I was trying to say. No offense intended.

Nobody is saying a red pill is difficult to swallow.
People here and in the manosphere say that all the time. Anyone who hasn't seen it isn't reading the forum very thoroughly.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Thats the point. Women say they want a man who moves like jesus but they wont desire him.

But I see couples in church. I also have people in my family who have met their SOs in church and have gone on to have productive families with children. But my cousins are Chad and Tyrone, maybe that is why it worked for them.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
But I see couples in church. I also have people in my family who have met their SOs in church and have gone on to have productive families with children. But my cousins are Chad and Tyrone, maybe that is why it worked for them.
They mustve had swag.
 

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
Some people need 1on1 coaching, others can just play and learn music on their own.
If it's not working, try something new. There's knowledge, and then there's experience.

I have to agree, I don't even try now there's more women that hit on me.
It's because once you've had the experience with women, you are just naturally different in everything.
I might've had a lot of money and a great job at 25.
But at 34 I have experience in life and women, which is what makes attraction happen.

I also agree, the old material is useful and also not useful.
 
Top