Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious, another recycle I've been reading for 1.5 years from OP, lol.

When you have solid game, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Case in point:

Out last night with maybe 12-15 people. Almost all are 35-45+. We were having dinner in honor of one of our friends who recently and unexpectedly passed away. Here comes the waitress. I mean a SOLID 9/10. Chatted her up, gave her the usual C&F routine and asked her some simple questions. A lot of IOIs being thrown back. She's probably 24-26. I'm 45+. Made no difference to her. Kept chatting her up and making her laugh each time she came over. End of the night, I pay my bill. She asks if I want anything else. I say yes, your number, because we're going hiking and then out for margs...if you can keep up with me. She laughs and looks me up and down. She says she'll try to keep up. She comes back with her number written down, old school style, no typing in phone BS. I say thanks, say goodbye to people and get the hell out of there. Pretty much perfect execution of the DJ principles I've learned and PRACTICED over the years.

So, you can read all you want and p*iss and moan and whine and b*itch on SS, BUT if you don't take advice, swallow bitter red pills, get the he*ll out of your own way (@bigdave17) and PRACTICE, you'll never be DJ.

It takes work, people.

Ciao,

Dash

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...you create your reality
...you either RISE or sit in your misery.
...winners don't whine; they DO something about it
...Winners do not avoid rejection or challenge, rather they choose to embrace it.
I transcended because my mental Paradigms were greater than my Reality, until Reality acquiesced to its knees.

Wise words...
offering how to truly transform one’s experience and the life one lives.
They are Beyond Golden, to anyone who actually chooses and perseveres, to truly know the experience directly.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious, another recycle I've been reading for 1.5 years from OP, lol.

When you have solid game, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Case in point:

Out last night with maybe 12-15 people. Almost all are 35-45+. We were having dinner in honor of one of our friends who recently and unexpectedly passed away. Here comes the waitress. I mean a SOLID 9/10. Chatted her up, gave her the usual C&F routine and asked her some simple questions. A lot of IOIs being thrown back. She's probably 24-26. I'm 45+. Made no difference to her. Kept chatting her up and making her laugh each time she came over. End of the night, I pay my bill. She asks if I want anything else. I say yes, your number, because we're going hiking and then out for margs...if you can keep up with me. She laughs and looks me up and down. She says she'll try to keep up. She comes back with her number written down, old school style, no typing in phone BS. I say thanks, say goodbye to people and get the hell out of there. Pretty much perfect execution of the DJ principles I've learned and PRACTICED over the years.

So, you can read all you want and p*iss and moan and whine and b*itch on SS, BUT if you don't take advice, swallow bitter red pills, get the he*ll out of your own way (@bigdave17) and PRACTICE, you'll never be DJ.

It takes work, people.

Ciao,

Dash
One aspect people here are ignoring is i have significantly lower standards than most of you guys

I only want about a 6 face (but with a nice body). I'm literally ok with a woman less attractive than myself and I'm still struggling

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only want about a 6 face (but with a nice body)
Yeah, a 6 that never ages.

Anyway, Guru already told you that a 6 with an 8 body is an 8. People emphasize their good points.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, a 6 that never ages.

Anyway, Guru already told you that a 6 with an 8 body is an 8. People emphasize their good points.
I showed Guru a few of the girls I liked on dating sites and he rated them between 4-6s

you guys need to stop this narrative that I want a 10/10

and practically every other race outside of real light skin white women age well. Olive skinned white women, asians, blacks, hispanics, middle eastern, indian, fiipino, etc... all age well. I'm just not that interested in light skin white women

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I showed Guru a few of the girls I liked on dating sites and he rated them between 4-6s

you guys need to stop this narrative that I want a 10/10

and practically every other race outside of real light skin white women age well. Olive skinned white women, asians, blacks, hispanics, middle eastern, indian, fiipino, etc... all age well. I'm just not that interested in light skin white women
But even with a “6” face, these fitness types you like with full azz’s will easily consider themselves low 8s. That’s the point.

We’re not talking about plane janes who don’t exercise. These women put a lot of work into their appearance and in their minds will be thinking they are at LEAST a super high 7, but most likely an 8.

So irrespective of her actual (honestly appraised) looks rating, she will hold out for HER Chadlite type at a minimum.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
But even with a “6” face, these fitness types you like with full azz’s will easily consider themselves low 8s. That’s the point.

We’re not talking about plane janes who don’t exercise. These women put a lot of work into their appearance and in their minds will be thinking they are at LEAST a super high 7, but most likely an 8.

So irrespective of her actual (honestly appraised) looks rating, she will hold out for HER Chadlite type at a minimum.
I saw one of our gym bunnies (who works out) yesterday at a bar with a dude who is a legit 3/10

I'm talking terrible skin, acne, pitted and very bald with ugly beard

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I believe you. I don't know what his "angle" or "wildcard" is.

supposedly he was dating this cute personal trainer before - another broad who is exactly my type (thick, dark hair, dark skin, big booty)

I'm guessing he met them through social circle. Trying to randomly approach girls like that at a bar or a gym is nearly impossible even when you're a 7/10 guy yourself. Imagine trying to approach them being a 3/10 with a nasty ass beard and ugly pitted acne destroyed skin.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to randomly approach girls like that at a bar or a gym is nearly impossible even when you're a 7/10 guy yourself. Imagine trying to approach them being a 3/10 with a nasty ass beard and ugly pitted acne destroyed skin.
Are you saying you're the 3/10 with the bad beard and skin?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Are you saying you're the 3/10 with the bad beard and skin?
huh? no I've posted pics of myself, everybody here agrees I'm somewhere around a 6 to 7.5. Guru rated me as a 7.5/10

I have 2 knocks against myself - I'm Armenian so I have some ethnic features to my face (although I look very European compared to most other Armenian man) and I've lost a good amount of hair. I did shave my head in 2016 though and I posted a pic of myself on a dating forum and multiple women said I looked better with a shaved head

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Then what are you bytching about?

how are 2s and 3s pulling 6 to 7s with a hot body when i'm a 7.5 and if I message 6-7s like that on dating sites or cold approach in real life, I would get laughed at instantly?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how are 2s and 3s pulling 6 to 7s with a hot body when i'm a 7.5 and if I message 6-7s like that on dating sites or cold approach in real life, I would get laughed at instantly?
Would, or do? Are you actually DOING?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to wait for your response. Here's the scoop. When I'm not getting results, I know it's usually for a lack of effort. Sometimes I get busy with other things and that's fine. Other times I've gotten lazy. We all go through slumps, but I know if I've stepped up to the plate over and over again and struck out, I'm still coming home with a grin on my face because at least I tried and learned something. But the bottom line is it's up to me. I own it. When I have success I toast myself and when I strike out I pat myself on the back and/or figure out where I went wrong and correct it. One thing I don't do is worry about the success of others.

Contrary to popular culture, it's not a zero sum game. There is pu$$y to go around, just like there is money to go around. Some guys do very very well and good for them. Some guys were born on third. Others scrapped hard for everything. I worry about me and what I'm doing with the gifts God gave me. Am I maximizing them for a life well lived? When I'm 95 and half-dead will I have a grin on my face or the face of a man who's lived a life of quiet desperation and regret?

I was going to roast you for having 3,000 posts in 18 months, but that's a cheap laugh and maybe it's not fair. After all, I'm on here too. Only you know for sure if you're out there living. Not everything has to boil down to a lay or having a girlfriend. And anyway you need to adjust your attitude first. I gotta go to bed (it's 2 a.m. here) but that's my $.02.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to wait for your response. Here's the scoop. When I'm not getting results, I know it's usually for a lack of effort. Sometimes I get busy with other things and that's fine. Other times I've gotten lazy. We all go through slumps, but I know if I've stepped up to the plate over and over again and struck out, I'm still coming home with a grin on my face because at least I tried and learned something. But the bottom line is it's up to me. I own it. When I have success I toast myself and when I strike out I pat myself on the back and/or figure out where I went wrong and correct it. One thing I don't do is worry about the success of others.

Contrary to popular culture, it's not a zero sum game. There is pu$$y to go around, just like there is money to go around. Some guys do very very well and good for them. Some guys were born on third. Others scrapped hard for everything. I worry about me and what I'm doing with the gifts God gave me. Am I maximizing them for a life well lived? When I'm 95 and half-dead will I have a grin on my face or the face of a man who's lived a life of quiet desperation and regret?

I was going to roast you for having 3,000 posts in 18 months, but that's a cheap laugh and maybe it's not fair. After all, I'm on here too. Only you know for sure if you're out there living. Not everything has to boil down to a lay or having a girlfriend. And anyway you need to adjust your attitude first. I gotta go to bed (it's 2 a.m. here) but that's my $.02.
I have a horrible, very defeatist attitude in regards to dating

I don't know how to convince myself that dating and women are not impossible

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have a horrible, very defeatist attitude in regards to dating

I don't know how to convince myself that dating and women are not impossible
Actually, that's an extremely common incel view. (I'm not judging you. We're just talking here.)

Then what happens is that some very well intentioned people try to get a guy to go from the "Women/dating is impossible" frame to a "Women/dating is easy (abundance blah blah)" frame. But it's way TOO drastic a shift that the guy isn't ready for. It's a complete (pi radian) shift.

How about just a SLIGHT shift in your view for now? Go from "Women/dating is impossible" to "Women/dating is going to be a brutally difficult mother-F-er, but I can do it."

Go from "impossible" to "extremely difficult but possible."

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or women is "impossible" in the terms that I'm prepared to invest my time, energy, money and emotional capital on. I don't think BigDave wants a Pyrrhic victory. He just wants to be able to go online, with his 9+ Armenia photo, and be able to pick up dateable women without feeling that he is at a disadvantage because he doesn't have unique European features. Otherwise he's expending more in this equation than he plans to without getting a hit to his ego and undermining what he feels he has built up for himself in terms of his value proposition.

So, yes it is impossible for BigDave otherwise, he will feel ripped off.