Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Your attitude sucks kid.

Even if you were a 9, you’d get no play. Your vibe is utterly repulsive.

you know damn well this is a load of f*cking nonsense. If I actually got any opportunities, I would dominate. I have utmost 100% confidence in my abilities on a date.

and anyways, this discussion is basically an insult to my ethnicity and my people. I'm easily a 9 for Armenian standards. I can't change my natural ethnic facial features

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
99% of the challenge of dating is actually getting opportunities. Yea you have to be likeable/personable on a date but that's obvious common sense and let's be honest, that's not difficult at all. Once a woman likes you, you just have to be natural/comfortable/genuine and go through the normal process and you'll be fine.

If I got 3 or 4 dates with decent women, I would have a girlfriend in a week. I just get zero easy opportunities with anybody dateable

last week, this ugly fat indian girl tried like 6 times to approach me at a bar. That's the only kind of opportunities I get.
Being "likeable" doesn't necessarily mean you have a personality that's attractive to women. Any guy can be likeable and agree with them. A personality that's attractive to them might be more combative and rebellious/bad boy, etc.

Also, people don't act like their true selves on a date. There's no reason to go on more than 1 date with a girl. After that, it's straight to business (sex) or there wasn't enough attraction on the date.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have utmost 100% confidence in my abilities on a date.
If that ^^^^ were true @bigdave17 you would actually be out dating, rather than creating an ever seemingly impossible standard, to justify why you can’t/aren’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: Von

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I thought you were going to back to the motherland? Is that not happening now?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad for Dave, he's two points lower so all the good women are flocking in groves to someone else because he's not a stereotypical white guy and all he can attract is fat Indian girls or girls with kids who are cratered-SMV. That is his story. He has everything in life except the right skin colour to attract the type of girls he's entitled and he doesn't have the BBC to fall back on either meaning it's a double-whammy.

Movie about BigDave being the sequel to the 40 Year Old Virgin is coming out this summer.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Dave there's nothing confident about you, confident men don't make threads about the stuff you do lol.....

You make threads saying if you were giving the opportunity you would dominate in the dating game? Meanwhile, the Guys that's actually dominating the game are doing so effortlessly and they damn sure wouldn't be making threads complaining how much they suck with women.

Like guru said, ya vibe is all bad, you're also not a 9 in looks, most likely you're a 4 or 5 on a good day, i told you this before, as a good looking guy myself, you would have you're pick of women if you was as attractive as you claim to be, you're delusional my man.

Oh and please stop with all the bragging about how great you are, you still suck with women so you not all that great, enjoy being rich and having a career because you are good in those areas, women? Not so much

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave there's nothing confident about you, confident men don't make threads about the stuff you do lol.....

You make threads saying if you were giving the opportunity you would dominate in the dating game? Meanwhile, the Guys that's actually dominating the game are doing so effortlessly and they damn sure wouldn't be making threads complaining how much they suck with women.

Like guru said, ya vibe is all bad, you're also not a 9 in looks, most likely you're a 4 or 5 on a good day, i told you this before, as a good looking guy myself, you would have you're pick of women if you was as attractive as you claim to be, you're delusional my man.

Oh and please stop with all the bragging about how great you are, you still suck with women so you not all that great, enjoy being rich and having a career because you are good in those areas, women? Not so much
He said he's not white (despite claiming such on his dating profile), so he feels his 9 in looks is downgraded to a 4 or a 5 because he is ethnic. He's only a 9 in his home country or among people from his ethnic group. Women are just too racist in this country to appreciate BigDave.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
He said he's not white (despite claiming such on his dating profile), so he feels his 9 in looks is downgraded to a 4 or a 5 because he is ethnic. He's only a 9 in his home country or among people from his ethnic group. Women are just too racist in this country to appreciate BigDave.
among ethnic middle eastern/armenian men, I'm easily in top 1 percentile, maybe top 0.1 percentile. Google Armenian men - take out the obvious mixed ones - and hardly anybody is even comparable to me. The issues come when I get graded on a white European scale. My facial features, even though they're heavily European compared to many other middle eastern men, they're not 100% European so I get downgraded to a 7ish.

now you guys will all say easy solution to this - date middle eastern women - but it's hard to find Armenian women where I live and the middle eastern community is often heavily religious/muslim (which is a big problem for me, us Armenians are not religious at all).

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigDave said:
among ethnic middle eastern/armenian men, I'm easily in top 1 percentile, maybe top 0.1 percentile. Google Armenian men - take out the obvious mixed ones - and hardly anybody is even comparable to me. The issues come when I get graded on a white European scale. My facial features, even though they're heavily European compared to many other middle eastern men, they're not 100% European so I get downgraded to a 7ish.
More bullcrap to reinforce your loser mentalities.

I'm often mistaken for Armenian, and have the same complexion as you. Ever heard of tall, dark, and handsome? The most beautiful women in the world desire this type of complexion typically from the former Soviet Union, Russian-speaking countries today (including Armenia), where most of the 9s and 10s of the world come from.

I operate at every disadvantage you could conceive : girls who are 9-10s, 20+ years my junior, not comparable statuses to their ex bfs whom are celebs/ball-players/hedge fund managers, a social circle nowhere in comparison to theirs, no social media ... YET I still dominate.

It's call game. And both of you have none.

"Game" boils down to the image you portray. Your game paints you as desperado losers. Mine, the "god" frame, all encompassing, the limitless arena where every chick wants to seemly join. I didn't start here; I had to work hard to get here and remain steadfast to whom I owned I was ... to plow through a reality that wished to tell me a different story. I transcended because my mental Paradigms were greater than my Reality, until Reality acquiesced to its knees.

I don't feel sorry for you as you create your reality ... you either RISE or sit in your misery. But you guys will never (<==) rise, as to do that you would need the Paradigms of a Winner. And winners don't whine; they DO something about it--BUT most importantly ... Winners do not avoid rejection or challenge, rather they choose to embrace it.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
More bullcrap to reinforce your loser mentalities.

I'm often mistaken for Armenian, and have the same complexion as you. Ever heard of tall, dark, and handsome? The most beautiful women in the world desire this type of complexion typically from the former Soviet Union, Russian-speaking countries today (including Armenia), where most of the 9s and 10s of the world come from.

I operate at every disadvantage you could conceive : girls who are 9-10s, 20+ years my junior, not comparable statuses to their ex bfs whom are celebs/ball-players/hedge fund managers, a social circle nowhere in comparison to theirs, no social media ... YET I still dominate.

It's call game. And both of you have none.

"Game" boils down to the image you portray. Your game paints you as desperado losers. Mine, the "god" frame, all encompassing, the limitless arena where every chick wants to seemly join. I didn't start here; I had to work hard to get here and remain steadfast to whom I owned I was ... to plow through a reality that wished to tell me a different story. I transcended because my mental Paradigms were greater than my Reality, until Reality acquiesced to its knees.

I don't feel sorry for you as you create your reality ... you either RISE or sit in your misery. But you guys will never (<==) rise, as to do that you would need the Paradigms of a Winner. And winners don't whine; they DO something about it--BUT most importantly ... Winners do not avoid rejection or challenge, rather they choose to embrace it.

your'e not Armenian though. You may have similar complexion to me but you have 100% European features. You're also considered 9-10/10 when graded on white European standards while I'm merely a 7 to 7.5

look at our experiences when doing online dating - you easily get dates with 8s and other quality women. I get absolutely nothing even as my standards are much much much lower than yours