Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

ChillDude6767

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
36
Age
37
99% of the challenge of dating is actually getting opportunities. Yea you have to be likeable/personable on a date but that's obvious common sense and let's be honest, that's not difficult at all. Once a woman likes you, you just have to be natural/comfortable/genuine and go through the normal process and you'll be fine.

If I got 3 or 4 dates with decent women, I would have a girlfriend in a week. I just get zero easy opportunities with anybody dateable

last week, this ugly fat indian girl tried like 6 times to approach me at a bar. That's the only kind of opportunities I get.
Being "likeable" doesn't necessarily mean you have a personality that's attractive to women. Any guy can be likeable and agree with them. A personality that's attractive to them might be more combative and rebellious/bad boy, etc.

Also, people don't act like their true selves on a date. There's no reason to go on more than 1 date with a girl. After that, it's straight to business (sex) or there wasn't enough attraction on the date.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
So I thought you were going to back to the motherland? Is that not happening now?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Too bad for Dave, he's two points lower so all the good women are flocking in groves to someone else because he's not a stereotypical white guy and all he can attract is fat Indian girls or girls with kids who are cratered-SMV. That is his story. He has everything in life except the right skin colour to attract the type of girls he's entitled and he doesn't have the BBC to fall back on either meaning it's a double-whammy.

Movie about BigDave being the sequel to the 40 Year Old Virgin is coming out this summer.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Dave there's nothing confident about you, confident men don't make threads about the stuff you do lol.....

You make threads saying if you were giving the opportunity you would dominate in the dating game? Meanwhile, the Guys that's actually dominating the game are doing so effortlessly and they damn sure wouldn't be making threads complaining how much they suck with women.

Like guru said, ya vibe is all bad, you're also not a 9 in looks, most likely you're a 4 or 5 on a good day, i told you this before, as a good looking guy myself, you would have you're pick of women if you was as attractive as you claim to be, you're delusional my man.

Oh and please stop with all the bragging about how great you are, you still suck with women so you not all that great, enjoy being rich and having a career because you are good in those areas, women? Not so much
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Dave there's nothing confident about you, confident men don't make threads about the stuff you do lol.....

You make threads saying if you were giving the opportunity you would dominate in the dating game? Meanwhile, the Guys that's actually dominating the game are doing so effortlessly and they damn sure wouldn't be making threads complaining how much they suck with women.

Like guru said, ya vibe is all bad, you're also not a 9 in looks, most likely you're a 4 or 5 on a good day, i told you this before, as a good looking guy myself, you would have you're pick of women if you was as attractive as you claim to be, you're delusional my man.

Oh and please stop with all the bragging about how great you are, you still suck with women so you not all that great, enjoy being rich and having a career because you are good in those areas, women? Not so much
He said he's not white (despite claiming such on his dating profile), so he feels his 9 in looks is downgraded to a 4 or a 5 because he is ethnic. He's only a 9 in his home country or among people from his ethnic group. Women are just too racist in this country to appreciate BigDave.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
He said he's not white (despite claiming such on his dating profile), so he feels his 9 in looks is downgraded to a 4 or a 5 because he is ethnic. He's only a 9 in his home country or among people from his ethnic group. Women are just too racist in this country to appreciate BigDave.
among ethnic middle eastern/armenian men, I'm easily in top 1 percentile, maybe top 0.1 percentile. Google Armenian men - take out the obvious mixed ones - and hardly anybody is even comparable to me. The issues come when I get graded on a white European scale. My facial features, even though they're heavily European compared to many other middle eastern men, they're not 100% European so I get downgraded to a 7ish.


now you guys will all say easy solution to this - date middle eastern women - but it's hard to find Armenian women where I live and the middle eastern community is often heavily religious/muslim (which is a big problem for me, us Armenians are not religious at all).
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
He said he's not white (despite claiming such on his dating profile), so he feels his 9 in looks is downgraded to a 4 or a 5 because he is ethnic. He's only a 9 in his home country or among people from his ethnic group. Women are just too racist in this country to appreciate BigDave.
BigDave said:
among ethnic middle eastern/armenian men, I'm easily in top 1 percentile, maybe top 0.1 percentile. Google Armenian men - take out the obvious mixed ones - and hardly anybody is even comparable to me. The issues come when I get graded on a white European scale. My facial features, even though they're heavily European compared to many other middle eastern men, they're not 100% European so I get downgraded to a 7ish.
More bullcrap to reinforce your loser mentalities.

I'm often mistaken for Armenian, and have the same complexion as you. Ever heard of tall, dark, and handsome? The most beautiful women in the world desire this type of complexion typically from the former Soviet Union, Russian-speaking countries today (including Armenia), where most of the 9s and 10s of the world come from.

I operate at every disadvantage you could conceive : girls who are 9-10s, 20+ years my junior, not comparable statuses to their ex bfs whom are celebs/ball-players/hedge fund managers, a social circle nowhere in comparison to theirs, no social media ... YET I still dominate.

It's call game. And both of you have none.

"Game" boils down to the image you portray. Your game paints you as desperado losers. Mine, the "god" frame, all encompassing, the limitless arena where every chick wants to seemly join. I didn't start here; I had to work hard to get here and remain steadfast to whom I owned I was ... to plow through a reality that wished to tell me a different story. I transcended because my mental Paradigms were greater than my Reality, until Reality acquiesced to its knees.

I don't feel sorry for you as you create your reality ... you either RISE or sit in your misery. But you guys will never (<==) rise, as to do that you would need the Paradigms of a Winner. And winners don't whine; they DO something about it--BUT most importantly ... Winners do not avoid rejection or challenge, rather they choose to embrace it.
 
Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
More bullcrap to reinforce your loser mentalities.

I'm often mistaken for Armenian, and have the same complexion as you. Ever heard of tall, dark, and handsome? The most beautiful women in the world desire this type of complexion typically from the former Soviet Union, Russian-speaking countries today (including Armenia), where most of the 9s and 10s of the world come from.

I operate at every disadvantage you could conceive : girls who are 9-10s, 20+ years my junior, not comparable statuses to their ex bfs whom are celebs/ball-players/hedge fund managers, a social circle nowhere in comparison to theirs, no social media ... YET I still dominate.

It's call game. And both of you have none.

"Game" boils down to the image you portray. Your game paints you as desperado losers. Mine, the "god" frame, all encompassing, the limitless arena where every chick wants to seemly join. I didn't start here; I had to work hard to get here and remain steadfast to whom I owned I was ... to plow through a reality that wished to tell me a different story. I transcended because my mental Paradigms were greater than my Reality, until Reality acquiesced to its knees.

I don't feel sorry for you as you create your reality ... you either RISE or sit in your misery. But you guys will never (<==) rise, as to do that you would need the Paradigms of a Winner. And winners don't whine; they DO something about it--BUT most importantly ... Winners do not avoid rejection or challenge, rather they choose to embrace it.

your'e not Armenian though. You may have similar complexion to me but you have 100% European features. You're also considered 9-10/10 when graded on white European standards while I'm merely a 7 to 7.5


look at our experiences when doing online dating - you easily get dates with 8s and other quality women. I get absolutely nothing even as my standards are much much much lower than yours
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
This thread is hilarious, another recycle I've been reading for 1.5 years from OP, lol.

When you have solid game, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Case in point:

Out last night with maybe 12-15 people. Almost all are 35-45+. We were having dinner in honor of one of our friends who recently and unexpectedly passed away. Here comes the waitress. I mean a SOLID 9/10. Chatted her up, gave her the usual C&F routine and asked her some simple questions. A lot of IOIs being thrown back. She's probably 24-26. I'm 45+. Made no difference to her. Kept chatting her up and making her laugh each time she came over. End of the night, I pay my bill. She asks if I want anything else. I say yes, your number, because we're going hiking and then out for margs...if you can keep up with me. She laughs and looks me up and down. She says she'll try to keep up. She comes back with her number written down, old school style, no typing in phone BS. I say thanks, say goodbye to people and get the hell out of there. Pretty much perfect execution of the DJ principles I've learned and PRACTICED over the years.

So, you can read all you want and p*iss and moan and whine and b*itch on SS, BUT if you don't take advice, swallow bitter red pills, get the he*ll out of your own way (@bigdave17) and PRACTICE, you'll never be DJ.

It takes work, people.

Ciao,

Dash
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
This thread is hilarious, another recycle I've been reading for 1.5 years from OP, lol.

When you have solid game, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Case in point:

Out last night with maybe 12-15 people. Almost all are 35-45+. We were having dinner in honor of one of our friends who recently and unexpectedly passed away. Here comes the waitress. I mean a SOLID 9/10. Chatted her up, gave her the usual C&F routine and asked her some simple questions. A lot of IOIs being thrown back. She's probably 24-26. I'm 45+. Made no difference to her. Kept chatting her up and making her laugh each time she came over. End of the night, I pay my bill. She asks if I want anything else. I say yes, your number, because we're going hiking and then out for margs...if you can keep up with me. She laughs and looks me up and down. She says she'll try to keep up. She comes back with her number written down, old school style, no typing in phone BS. I say thanks, say goodbye to people and get the hell out of there. Pretty much perfect execution of the DJ principles I've learned and PRACTICED over the years.

So, you can read all you want and p*iss and moan and whine and b*itch on SS, BUT if you don't take advice, swallow bitter red pills, get the he*ll out of your own way (@bigdave17) and PRACTICE, you'll never be DJ.

It takes work, people.

Ciao,

Dash
One aspect people here are ignoring is i have significantly lower standards than most of you guys

I only want about a 6 face (but with a nice body). I'm literally ok with a woman less attractive than myself and I'm still struggling
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I only want about a 6 face (but with a nice body)
Yeah, a 6 that never ages.

Anyway, Guru already told you that a 6 with an 8 body is an 8. People emphasize their good points.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Yeah, a 6 that never ages.

Anyway, Guru already told you that a 6 with an 8 body is an 8. People emphasize their good points.
I showed Guru a few of the girls I liked on dating sites and he rated them between 4-6s

you guys need to stop this narrative that I want a 10/10

and practically every other race outside of real light skin white women age well. Olive skinned white women, asians, blacks, hispanics, middle eastern, indian, fiipino, etc... all age well. I'm just not that interested in light skin white women
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,140
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I showed Guru a few of the girls I liked on dating sites and he rated them between 4-6s

you guys need to stop this narrative that I want a 10/10

and practically every other race outside of real light skin white women age well. Olive skinned white women, asians, blacks, hispanics, middle eastern, indian, fiipino, etc... all age well. I'm just not that interested in light skin white women
But even with a “6” face, these fitness types you like with full azz’s will easily consider themselves low 8s. That’s the point.

We’re not talking about plane janes who don’t exercise. These women put a lot of work into their appearance and in their minds will be thinking they are at LEAST a super high 7, but most likely an 8.

So irrespective of her actual (honestly appraised) looks rating, she will hold out for HER Chadlite type at a minimum.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
But even with a “6” face, these fitness types you like with full azz’s will easily consider themselves low 8s. That’s the point.

We’re not talking about plane janes who don’t exercise. These women put a lot of work into their appearance and in their minds will be thinking they are at LEAST a super high 7, but most likely an 8.

So irrespective of her actual (honestly appraised) looks rating, she will hold out for HER Chadlite type at a minimum.
I saw one of our gym bunnies (who works out) yesterday at a bar with a dude who is a legit 3/10


I'm talking terrible skin, acne, pitted and very bald with ugly beard
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I believe you. I don't know what his "angle" or "wildcard" is.

supposedly he was dating this cute personal trainer before - another broad who is exactly my type (thick, dark hair, dark skin, big booty)


I'm guessing he met them through social circle. Trying to randomly approach girls like that at a bar or a gym is nearly impossible even when you're a 7/10 guy yourself. Imagine trying to approach them being a 3/10 with a nasty ass beard and ugly pitted acne destroyed skin.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Are you saying you're the 3/10 with the bad beard and skin?
huh? no I've posted pics of myself, everybody here agrees I'm somewhere around a 6 to 7.5. Guru rated me as a 7.5/10


I have 2 knocks against myself - I'm Armenian so I have some ethnic features to my face (although I look very European compared to most other Armenian man) and I've lost a good amount of hair. I did shave my head in 2016 though and I posted a pic of myself on a dating forum and multiple women said I looked better with a shaved head
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Then what are you bytching about?

how are 2s and 3s pulling 6 to 7s with a hot body when i'm a 7.5 and if I message 6-7s like that on dating sites or cold approach in real life, I would get laughed at instantly?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top