Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the easiest time for dating as a man is 17-21...when you go to high school and college and are surrounded with easy opportunities to meet girls with minimal to no obstacles.

So many people want to say that dating is easy for men once you become successful and established but that's a bunch of bullsh*t. Looks, money, etc... none of that sh*t is anywhere near as important as having easy and natural dating opportunities when you're younger. There are plenty of average looking, chubby and completely broke college boys out there who could find 5 beautiful quality girlfriends before I could even get a date. I don't meet women in any aspect of my daily routine and things like online dating and cold approaching come with a spectacular difficulty curve, no matter how good of a catch I make myself.

Anybody here who is high school or college, please don't waste your great opportunities. I would cut my arm off to be able to go back to college when I had beautiful, classy and smart girls in every class surrounding me. I was such a f*cking idiot and didn't realize the opportunities and ruined it due to my extreme anxiety and non existent self esteem. I wish I could go around the country and tell this story to young boys everywhere. Dating will NOT get any easier as you get older. You need to figure things out in high school and college
Having more dating opportunities doesn't mean having more success. A successful, good looking musician in a room of 5 girls will have more success than a 5'2 socially awkward man in a room of 50 girls.

Kaiser_Y

Reaction score
the easiest time for dating as a man is 17-21...when you go to high school and college and are surrounded with easy opportunities to meet girls with minimal to no obstacles.

So many people want to say that dating is easy for men once you become successful and established but that's a bunch of bullsh*t. Looks, money, etc... none of that sh*t is anywhere near as important as having easy and natural dating opportunities when you're younger. There are plenty of average looking, chubby and completely broke college boys out there who could find 5 beautiful quality girlfriends before I could even get a date. I don't meet women in any aspect of my daily routine and things like online dating and cold approaching come with a spectacular difficulty curve, no matter how good of a catch I make myself.

Anybody here who is high school or college, please don't waste your great opportunities. I would cut my arm off to be able to go back to college when I had beautiful, classy and smart girls in every class surrounding me. I was such a f*cking idiot and didn't realize the opportunities and ruined it due to my extreme anxiety and non existent self esteem. I wish I could go around the country and tell this story to young boys everywhere. Dating will NOT get any easier as you get older. You need to figure things out in high school and college

That depends heavily on you. If you were in a position of social relevance at that age, and if you had the natural social skills already, heck yeah it's easy. In my case, I was a complete kid at 17, the same kid I was at 12. I hadn't a single clue about what was happening around me. Now that I'm older, have seen more sh!t, now that I have a more firm grasp on what's going on around me, everything is smoother. I know the whys and hows. Maybe that's not important for you or most guys, but it is for me. Now is when I have the connections, the social position, the skills, everything is in place for me. To me it's easier now because despite of all the work you mentioned, I was never able to figure it out by myself without anybody introducing me to stuff, "the easy way". I needed the work.

If you're 17 and know all this already and are comfortable doing stuff, go for it! I wasn't. I didn't have what I needed to succeed back then.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave, you’re a phaggot. A ***** phaggot that has given up on life. You don’t self improve, everything that happens with you is a rejection and diminishes confidence. You’re a blue pill beta. You aren’t out there macking bitches. You aren’t trying. Your start from a point of inferiority with the women you want.

Men like you piss me off. Men like you are acting like women. Men like you have no idea the power you have. Men like you kill masculinity and make it easier for me. Men like you disgust me.

youre now on my ignore list. You don’t take advice and you don’t apply it. You’re an incel and you have such low t that you won’t apply yourself. You’re a nothing. Your attitude sucks, your game sucks, and your willingness to receive criticism and apply advice is non existent.

You’re destined for a miserable life and you have no one to blame but yourself.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting images of a couple of intoxicated women sitting at a campsite, trolling a message board primarily about men's game and laughing themselves silly. Like a fun hobby.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because by then if you aren’t a loser you’ve established yourself, have money for fun ****/trips with girls, snazzy clothes, nice car etc etc

Also the extended range. You can now date anyone from 18-45 without shame.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Because by then if you aren’t a loser you’ve established yourself, have money for fun ****/trips with girls, snazzy clothes, nice car etc etc

Also the extended range. You can now date anyone from 18-45 without shame.

LMAO dude are you serious? Money for fun trips, snazzy clothes, nice cars?

I was making 150K when I was 24 years old. I bought a 2500 square foot house and $70K car when i was 24. I buy and eat and drink and do whatever I want, go on 12 vacations a year and still stuff 5K a month into an investment account to grow my wealth

none of that sh*t means a tiny fraction of the power of consistently having women in your daily routine like in high school and college. I'm 30 now and I don't meet women in my daily routine - I'm forced to have to do cold approaching, online dating, etc.... - all of which has an impossible difficulty curve.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The game really isn’t for everyone. Or should I say, not everyone can handle it. The best time for a normal guy who doesn’t want a harem or Develop 10/10 game really is when he is 17-21. That’s when he has everything built in to help him reproduce without being a chad or a master seducer.

When I was 17-21, I had a gazillion opportunities to settle down with pretty girls. The problem with Dave is that he missed that window because he grew up as a socially awkward dude.

I bypassed this window because I grew up with a Chad complex. I wanted to play the lottery instead of settling down. That’s why I said the game isn’t for everyone. It’s for people who actually enjoy it.

For a normal 7/10 guy who is relatively successfull, but missed the window where everything was handed to you, you have no choice but to develop your game. You cannot go back in time.

It’s true. A 6/10 guy can go through his social circles in college and run through every girl providing he isn’t weird. Women are social creatures. A 6/10 guy that is part of a tribe has more value than a 7 nomad. Only a Chad level dude or a master of game can bypass this lack of social proof consistently.

Women are completely rational. They are tribal creatures. You are not “real” to them unless you exist in their tribe. Or are an 8/10 male. Or have tight game to where you can create social status out of thin air. Those are the three points of entry. There is no other way for you to weasel your way into her life.

So there is no sense complaining. You either try to recreate the college environment by infiltrating social circles that has a lot of women and become popular in there, become a stud overnight, or develop tight game. For everyone else, it’s fatties and ugs. And the occasional hb5 where you aren’t sure if she is bangable.

I agree

I'm probably like a 7 to 7.5/10 in real life and that doesn't seem to be enough to give me easy opportunities with quality women. Also I make friends constantly and nobody knows any dateable women - truly dateable women are pretty rare in my opinion. Trying to meet them through friends in your late 20s and 30s is very difficult. It's just a luck thing

the only thing I would say that's wrong with your post is you're not becoming a stud overnight unless you have top 1% facial bone structure genetics. I work obsessively, incessantly hard at maximizing my looks and overall appearance and I've peaked in that 7 to 7.5 range. Most guys are only going to peak in that 6 to 7 range. Very very few men have the perfect facial structure required to be a Chad no matter how hard they work.

For me, my issue is ethnicity more than anything else. If I lived back home in Armenia, I WOULD be considered a chad. I've never seen a better looking Armenian man than myself. The problem is when I come to the US and get graded on white features scale, I get downgraded to a mere 7 to 7.5, which doesn't seem to be enough.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
what are your passions?
dude I work so much, it's really hard to have any passions but mine is all normal stuff

sports
lifting weights
traveling
music
movies
tv shows
hanging with friends and family

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
The game really isn’t for everyone. Or should I say, not everyone can handle it. The best time for a normal guy who doesn’t want a harem or Develop 10/10 game really is when he is 17-21. That’s when he has everything built in to help him reproduce without being a chad or a master seducer.

When I was 17-21, I had a gazillion opportunities to settle down with pretty girls. The problem with Dave is that he missed that window because he grew up as a socially awkward dude.

I bypassed this window because I grew up with a Chad complex. I wanted to play the lottery instead of settling down. That’s why I said the game isn’t for everyone. It’s for people who actually enjoy it.

For a normal 7/10 guy who is relatively successfull, but missed the window where everything was handed to you, you have no choice but to develop your game. You cannot go back in time.

It’s true. A 6/10 guy can go through his social circles in college and run through every girl providing he isn’t weird. Women are social creatures. A 6/10 guy that is part of a tribe has more value than a 7 nomad. Only a Chad level dude or a master of game can bypass this lack of social proof consistently.

Women are completely rational. They are tribal creatures. You are not “real” to them unless you exist in their tribe. Or are an 8/10 male.
LMAO dude are you serious? Money for fun trips, snazzy clothes, nice cars?

I was making 150K when I was 24 years old. I bought a 2500 square foot house and $70K car when i was 24. I buy and eat and drink and do whatever I want, go on 12 vacations a year and still stuff 5K a month into an investment account to grow my wealth

none of that sh*t means a tiny fraction of the power of consistently having women in your daily routine like in high school and college. I'm 30 now and I don't meet women in my daily routine - I'm forced to have to do cold approaching, online dating, etc.... - all of which has an impossible difficulty curve.
All that stuff from HS and college is not real. Those are just kids.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
It is easier, just not for guys like you......
did you read this?

Women are completely rational. They are tribal creatures. You are not “real” to them unless you exist in their tribe. Or are an 8/10 male. Or have tight game to where you can create social status out of thin air. Those are the three points of entry. There is no other way for you to weasel your way into her life.

So there is no sense complaining. You either try to recreate the college environment by infiltrating social circles that has a lot of women and become popular in there, become a stud overnight, or develop tight game. For everyone else, it’s fatties and ugs. And the occasional hb5 where you aren’t sure if she is bangable.

why do you guys think this is?

a 7/10 woman with a great body has a million options everywhere she goes. A 6.5 or 7/10 man with a great body is still nonexistent to women unless they know each other socially. Why is this? Why do women have such impossible standards?

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
did you read this?

why do you guys think this is?

a 7/10 woman with a great body has a million options everywhere she goes. A 6.5 or 7/10 man with a great body is still nonexistent to women unless they know each other socially. Why is this? Why do women have such impossible standards?
Looks aren't as important in men as it is in women. Personality is more important than looks.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Looks aren't as important in men as it is in women. Personality is more important than looks.

create an online dating profile with pics of a 9/10 male. You'll have a billion women after you, Makes sense right? Both men and women like very attractive people.

but here's the big difference - you create a profile with pics of a 6 or 7/10 woman and you'll have a billion men after you...a 7/10 male on dating sites is still basically worthless. I'm using the dating sites as a microcosm of real life

a 7/10 male (**** I would rate myself more in 7.5 range) even with very good body and fashion sense like myself who doesn't meet women naturally in my daily routine faces monster struggles to get even a date. A 7/10 woman anywhere, anytime has a billion options. Women just are not attracted to men unless the male is top 1 or 2% of general society

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
create an online dating profile with pics of a 9/10 male. You'll have a billion women after you, Makes sense right? Both men and women like very attractive people.

but here's the big difference - you create a profile with pics of a 6 or 7/10 woman and you'll have a billion men after you...a 7/10 male on dating sites is still basically worthless. I'm using the dating sites as a microcosm of real life

a 7/10 male (**** I would rate myself more in 7.5 range) even with very good body and fashion sense like myself who doesn't meet women naturally in my daily routine faces monster struggles to get even a date. A 7/10 woman anywhere, anytime has a billion options. Women just are not attracted to men unless the male is top 1 or 2% of general society
Even if a guy is top 1% in looks (which, btw, is an opinion of each individual), he still must have a good personality or he won't get very far.

I wouldn't take OLD as any reflection on real life.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you're making it sound like I'm going after 10/10s

one of the women that I messaged online that I would be very happy to date, you rated a f*cking 4/10, a 4!

In reality, I barely even have standards on the face. I'm just not gonna date 2s, fat chicks or women with kids. The only thing I really can't do without is a decent body.
Your attitude sucks kid.

Even if you were a 9, you’d get no play. Your vibe is utterly repulsive.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Even if a guy is top 1% in looks (which, btw, is an opinion of each individual), he still must have a good personality or he won't get very far.
99% of the challenge of dating is actually getting opportunities. Yea you have to be likeable/personable on a date but that's obvious common sense and let's be honest, that's not difficult at all. Once a woman likes you, you just have to be natural/comfortable/genuine and go through the normal process and you'll be fine.

If I got 3 or 4 dates with decent women, I would have a girlfriend in a week. I just get zero easy opportunities with anybody dateable

last week, this ugly fat indian girl tried like 6 times to approach me at a bar. That's the only kind of opportunities I get.