Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I not find my wife attractive?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Any update OP? Did you divorce with her?

I can imagine this is a situation a lot of us will find ourselves in, we are so used to dating sloots that we can't tolerate plain Janes anymore.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can imagine this is a situation a lot of us will find ourselves in, we are so used to dating sloots that we can't tolerate plain Janes anymore.
I'll give you an update soon

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't you "tolerate" the slvts because you don't think your "attracted" to plain janes?
I have not divorced her as of yet. I have a responsibility to make it work the relationship work, however in my experience tolerance is often a fools errand. She senses where things are going and she is been having stress related inflammation. She’s doing everything she can to keep the relationship going, I just don’t find her sexually appealing.

After thinking about it, I think the root of the problem is the commitment came before sex. For me, the sex defiantly has to come before the commitment. I think arranged marriages can only work if both partners are virgins. It’s like a wolf after getting a taste of fresh meat, it doesn’t want dog food anymore.

‘Plain Janes’ are just that because they don’t elicit sexual attention. A plain Jane to me might not be for you. I call my wife a plain Jane because there is no sexual tension between us.

Another reason why I have not divorced with her yet is because I have some scarcity mindset; where am I going to find a woman who is a virgin, will cook and clean, and doesn’t argue with me. I think to myself, “if I could only start finding her sexually attractive, I’ve got it made.” When I go out somewhere and look at women, I see arrogance, jadedness, and ugliness. She’s better looking than most women (not always according to me though), she’s a virgin, and relatively humble. Sexually to me however, she’s repulsive, again because I think she represents a whole lot of responsibilities and no fun, commitment without sex.

Also, I've known her for years, and I've developed platonic feelings for her. Having platonic emotions for a woman is very unhealthy for a man. Breaking off the relationship is not going to be easy to do for both of us.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think to myself, “if I could only start finding her sexually attractive, I’ve got it made.” When I go out somewhere and look at women, I see arrogance, jadedness, and ugliness. She’s better looking than most women (not always according to me though), she’s a virgin, and relatively humble. Sexually to me however, she’s repulsive, again because I think she represents a whole lot of responsibilities and no fun, commitment without sex.
Take the lead in the bedroom. If she is desperate to keep the relationship going, I'd think that she would be submissive in the bedroom. Get her into your kinkiest thoughts. Maybe that will make her attractive to you.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure there are a few things you can do, to make it seem like the woman you're about to fvck isn't your undesirable wife.
If there was a way of doing that without b.s.-ing myself.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don't find my wife sexually attractive. Been married for over a year and have not had sex
End of story
Fight or flea. Continue to fight for a mainly in your head problem dealing with a sexless marriage, or flea to greener lush pastures.
It’s not a difficult decision for a man to make, but if you do stay, turn off the bedroom lights…

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say you're fighting a lost battle, but If you want to save your marriage I have some advices for you:
Lead in the relationship for her to change, what I mean by that is do the thing that you want changed in her, act.

But be patient, it will take her time to catch up, don't get frustrated and demande that she start being proactive with you right away, be patient, give her the time to catch up.

Hit the gym, encourage her to come with you, and wait for her to make the decision herself and be supportive when she does.

Go out with your friends and invite her, don't get frustrated or mad when she say no, eveytime invite her, tell her that so and so are asking about her, one day she will say yes, show her a good time, she will open up little by little and have a bigger friend circle.

Women want to be f****d, hard, they don't want us to make sweet love to them they want to be f****d like sluts, so f*** her like a slut.

Women crave validation from men, women want to feel that her man can't resist her, to the point of raping her, he can't control himself he's so attracted to her, that's what women crave. Slap her ass, tell her that she's sexy, that you want to make her gag on your d****, catch her in the hallway, push her against the wall, start kissing her, slide a hand inside her panties, choke her a little, tell her that you want to rip her p****.

Encourage her to find a hobby, whatever she wants to do, just do it why not, of course she will get bored and want to move to the next thing, the code here is always, don't get frustrated, move on and do your thing, she will follow, women usually pick their boyfriends hobbies, give her time and she will catch up

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End of story
Fight or flea. Continue to fight for a mainly in your head problem dealing with a sexless marriage, or flea to greener lush pastures.
It’s not a difficult decision for a man to make, but if you do stay, turn off the bedroom lights…
I agree

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lead in the relationship for her to change, what I mean by that is do the thing that you want changed in her, act.
I think in part, that there is nowhere to lead to in the relationship. Also in part, I want her to change things that she is not willing to do.

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in part, that there is nowhere to lead to in the relationship. Also in part, I want her to change things that she is not willing to do.
Act and she will follow, women crave to be led
The trick is to not get frustrated if she doesn't do it as quickly as you would like, and wait
If you don't mind me asking, why did you marry a women that doesn't make you d*** hard?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act and she will follow, women crave to be led
The trick is to not get frustrated if she doesn't do it as quickly as you would like, and wait
In order to lead somewhere, you have to have a place to go, otherwise you'll just go nowhere.

I'll put in another way, she doesn't get me excited enough to want to do anything with her; when she's around, it kills my mood. In order for her to be sexually attractive, she would have to be someone who is completely not her.

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to lead somewhere, you have to have a place to go, otherwise you'll just go nowhere.

I'll put in another way, she doesn't get me excited enough to want to do anything with her; when she's around, it kills my mood. In order for her to be sexually attractive, she would have to be someone who is completely not her.
Alright you didn't get it yet, don't wait for her, don't go with her, do what you like and she will follow, women follow strong assertive men, to the bottom of the devils ass if need to be.

I think you're looking for external validation to dump her, it's ok dude, not all relationships are meant to last, if you don't see any future with this woman, stop wasting your time with her and get one that make your d*** hard

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're looking for external validation to dump her, it's ok dude, not all relationships are meant to last, if you don't see any future with this woman, stop wasting your time with her and get one that make your d*** hard
This^^^. File for divorce. No point in trying to salvage the marriage.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright you didn't get it yet, don't wait for her, don't go with her, do what you like and she will follow, women follow strong assertive men, to the bottom of the devils ass if need to be.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my problem. I'm getting the impression that you think that I don't 'lead' in a relationship. What makes you think I don't lead?