"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Why do I go crazy over small breasts?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I always feel left out of the "yeah big tits are the ****" conversations. A/B/C cup are absolutely perfect. But A/B drive me absolutely insane. I've been with girls that had less breasts than I do pecs, but it legit drives me insane. Could just be the whole petit-ness of the girls though.

What's up with this? Does it make evolutionary sense?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
I always feel left out of the "yeah big tits are the ****" conversations. A/B/C cup are absolutely perfect. But A/B drive me absolutely insane. I've been with girls that had less breasts than I do pecs, but it legit drives me insane. Could just be the whole petit-ness of the girls though.

What's up with this? Does it make evolutionary sense?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Op is completely grown up and free of subconscious urges to suck at his Momma's teat.

Not gynocentrically controlled in any matriarchal way, at all.

No desire to return to infancy.

Will not need to be mothered in an intimate relationship.











(sorry, I'm laughing a little as I write this.... I'm projecting and only wishing this were true psychologically, to benefit all us smallchested women out there, lol
:rofl:)
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
this was my initial hunch, but I get genuinely turned off if I know a chick is under 20.
It has nothing to do with actual age. It's that aura that it creates of a younger gal psychologically regardless if you actually want to be with young gals or not.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
Op is completely grown up and free of subconscious urges to suck at his Momma's teat.

Not gynocentrically controlled in any matriarchal way, at all.

No desire to return to infancy.

Will not need to be mothered in an intimate relationship.











(sorry, I'm laughing a little as I write this.... I'm projecting and only wishing this were true psychologically, to benefit all us smallchested women out there, lol
:rofl:)
You were flat all this time? Somehow I feel very relieved.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Haha I like small ones too. And in my age range believe me that's a plus.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I always feel left out of the "yeah big tits are the ****" conversations. A/B/C cup are absolutely perfect. But A/B drive me absolutely insane. I've been with girls that had less breasts than I do pecs, but it legit drives me insane. Could just be the whole petit-ness of the girls though.

What's up with this? Does it make evolutionary sense?
Yes, it's the petiteness (BTW, a small man would be called "petit", but obviously no man would want to be called this, and so it's only used in French-heritage families to signify the younger generation of a father-son combo having the same name, and even then, it's shortened to "T", so Cajun QB Bobby Hebert's son Bobby is called "T-Bob", even though he weighs more than his father), and not so much for pedo reason, but because it signifies a body that will not get fat. No man wants to FatAcceptanceMax. :mad: :mad:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
I always feel left out of the "yeah big tits are the ****" conversations. A/B/C cup are absolutely perfect. But A/B drive me absolutely insane. I've been with girls that had less breasts than I do pecs, but it legit drives me insane. Could just be the whole petit-ness of the girls though.
I'm always happy to discuss breasts of any size.

I think you hit it with that last sentence. You like the look of the small thin girls and the small breasts go write along with that. Can also go along with youth, fertility, and not having had children.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
aww, that's great.

Awesome you're relieved. Yes!

Offtopic, have you taken your bike out for spring?
No time for this as I am in training for another business. Maybe later when the training is over and the weather is good.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
I always feel left out of the "yeah big tits are the ****" conversations. A/B/C cup are absolutely perfect. But A/B drive me absolutely insane. I've been with girls that had less breasts than I do pecs, but it legit drives me insane. Could just be the whole petit-ness of the girls though.

What's up with this? Does it make evolutionary sense?
Could be latent homosexuality.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top