Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do girls think that they can just treat us like a pile of ****.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of all the chumps that treat women like gold, it really ruined the quality of women. I'm really angry it's bad enough that every women think that they can away with treating you like ****, but now it's also my cousins. I'm fed up, I don't even want a girl anymore there all trash, and i'm tired of dealing with a bunch of children. Sex isn't worth this ****, I rather get rich, and hire hookers i'm tired of dealing with head games, and a bunch of BS.

My approach journal is over, i'm never approaching a girl anymore unless I find one of quality, witch isn't going to happen. I can't beleive I cried over this **** when I was younger, there so not worth it.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you are going for guys now? They're probably no easier. :crackup:

But you're just getting too worked up over something. Give it a couple days and take a break from approaching to gather your thoughts.

Gibraltar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why treat all your failures like it's the end of your life?

So woman aint working out right now. Dude, there is SO MUCH stuff to enjoy in life. Go to school, start a biz, eat healthy, learn a new language, travel, workout, relax with your fav book, or do anything that you enjoy.

I've had a similar mindset in the past - letting some bad experiences with women define me. But you know what? You're still alive!!! So many people will take their last breathe 1 second from now, and now, and now, and so on.

Do something great, IMPRESS YOURSELF, and STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE.

Your luck with women will change, guaranteed. Best of all, you'll be too obsessed with your own life to change a THING.

Moral

Jot down your ideal self - then LIVE IT!

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I never said that it was the end of my life, I just said that i'm done with women. I'm tired of babysitting a bunch of full grown women.

Gibraltar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Hmm I never said that it was the end of my life, I just said that i'm done with women. I'm tired of babysitting a bunch of full grown women.
Sorry man, but you were put on this earth to procreate.

If you aint, then well you're living a lie. I didn't say you were gonna commit suicide or anything. But you can def stop being a babysitter.

Maybe that's your problem. Just trying to help.