Sayajin_Prince
Don Juan
it's a insecurity issue maybe? or is just that they don't give a **** to other traits?
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
you can't possibly be seriousOriginally posted by Sayajin_Prince
it seems they are more shallow than men in this area.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Pretty much.Originally posted by DeathDealer
i wouldn't call it shallow. it's no different from guys saying oh this girl is flat chested or whatever.
I dont agree with the above quote a women will only go with a guy if she feels some sort of attraction to him for example looks, personality, wealth, dominance. I dont think any girl would go with a guy who she is not attracted to unless shes a gold digger or using him for some other purpose or are you refering to physical attraction?Originally posted by Fenderules
no we still are.
an attractive woman will go with an a guy who she thinks is unattractive
cant say the same for men. its the first thing we look at it. It may be shallow but im not pretend that im not. i cant help it. It was how i was born and im not gonna hide it.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most women are just as shallow about looks as men are. I know I am. I do think I'm probably more shallow than a lot of women are, though, because I would NEVER date an unattractive millionaire. If I don't find a guy very attractive (especially their face) there is absolutely nothing they can do to interest me. I don't think most women are this shallow, though.Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
it's a insecurity issue maybe? or is just that they don't give a **** to other traits?
Do you mean that they are criticizing men for looking masculine?Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
it's a insecurity issue maybe? or is just that they don't give a **** to other traits?
I must say I disagree with that. I know this guy who many women say are good looking but he has never been on a date, had a girlfriend, or has ever even been kissed. Good looks are about as effective as a good sense of humor - they get you in the door, but they do not keep you in the house.They are the ones who do that. A guy could be a school janitor who's murdered 15 people.If the girls think he's cute he's gonna get ass.
That's just the way it is.
Well, it's fine for looks to play somewhat of a factor as far as initial interest goes - but any woman who will not even want to speak or have anything to do with a guy just because she doesn't think he's a 10 is extremely shallow. Women like this usually do not have anything going for THEMSELVES so therefore will be unable to appreciate any other qualities in somebody else.If I don't find a guy very attractive (especially their face) there is absolutely nothing they can do to interest me. I don't think most women are this shallow, though.
Come on man are you serious? She never said anything about the guy having to be a 10. Why is it alright for you as a man to not give a woman a chance because you don't like her looks but it isn't alright for a woman? I'd rather see a woman with a guy because of his looks than with an ugly guy that has money.Originally posted by Craig Reeves
Well, it's fine for looks to play somewhat of a factor as far as initial interest goes - but any woman who will not even want to speak or have anything to do with a guy just because she doesn't think he's a 10 is extremely shallow. Women like this usually do not have anything going for THEMSELVES so therefore will be unable to appreciate any other qualities in somebody else.
Biotch, please...Originally posted by Craig Reeves
Well, it's fine for looks to play somewhat of a factor as far as initial interest goes - but any woman who will not even want to speak or have anything to do with a guy just because she doesn't think he's a 10 is extremely shallow. Women like this usually do not have anything going for THEMSELVES so therefore will be unable to appreciate any other qualities in somebody else.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.