Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do chicks think it's ok to be fat?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only fat chicks that i ever met that thought they were hot and all that, were the ones that used to be hot and all that but too many pizza slices and beer bestowed them the belly of the beast. they just haven't been fat long enough to feel the burn just yet.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Which part of Germany did you go to?
IMO you can find tons of average looking girls and not many ugly girls here in Germany. However hot women are really rare.
I've banged a hot German girl and kissed a couple more. Some of them are gorgeous mate.

I agree with all the anti fatties comments.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
the only fat chicks that i ever met that thought they were hot and all that, were the ones that used to be hot and all that but too many pizza slices and beer bestowed them the belly of the beast. they just haven't been fat long enough to feel the burn just yet.

That's probably true, but I have met some in clubs/bars that are completely oblvivious to the craters they put on the dance floor.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BustedKnucks said:
listen
in a girl's eyes, it goes like this:

buff guy > fat guy > skinny guy

the less you weigh, the less chance you have of getting laid.
Not sure about this one...

Are you... hum... fat by any chance?:whistle:

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
What's even more stupid, is the way fat chicks scorn skinny girls and call them anorexic.

There was one fat girl in class who used to call all the good-looking girls shallow, or anorexic, or sluts. I got sick of it one day and told her I'd rather date a shallow anorexic slut than some fat porker. Don't think she likes me anymore, but I can't stand those kinds of attitudes.
LOL HILLARIOUS. although mean i think it might have woken her up to reality and lets hope she does something about it now

i am the same i hate it how people think it is ok to be fat. it can make a girl with the prettyest face look like an absolute behemoth.
all the fat chicks complaining how they want to meet mr right and **** but reality is they wont becos theyre fat

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BustedKnucks said:
listen

really i thought it would be buff guy > skinny guy > fat guy

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Fat CHicks are so easy to bang... ive never bang one caz i dont want to... but two years ago they use to hit on me alot before i started changing

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
what do you guys thing about puertoricans... the once that are not fat but they are not skinny... they look sexyyy

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
what do you guys thing about puertoricans... the once that are not fat but they are not skinny... they look sexyyy
not to fat not to skinny just right

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
the morbidly obese and super morbidly obese can't just combine a diet with an exercise regime, and then lose all the fat

when they get to this point, they're prisoners in their own body..physical exercise is agony for them..

but the girls with a little chub..it may be genetics or laziness..or lack of information regarding nutrition..

but yeah i can't believe this is even a thread

threads like this degrade what being a DJ is all about

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tr0ublemaker said:

but yeah i can't believe this is even a thread

threads like this degrade what being a DJ is all about
What that, equal love for chubs?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Obesity can exist for lots of reasons (I'm not a medical professional), but think about loosing weight like this:

Imagine if you were an alcoholic or crack addict or gambling addict trying to quit. However, you still had to have just ONE drink a day or ONE hit a day or 10 minutes at the slot machine a day to survive? Think about how hard that would be? Fat people can't just quit cold turkey. In order to survive they have to continue to take in the very substance that they are trying to quit being addicted to..

Loosing weight is very difficult..... But not impossible.. I am 5'9. 6 years ago I was 340 lbs.. Today I am the same height and weigh 190.. I did it with diet and exercise, diet mostly, but it wasn't easy... Would have been a lot easier if I could have quit food 100% cold turkey, but that ain't feasably possible.

As for dating fat chicks, I've had guys tell me that fat chicks aren't as much stress, headache, and games as "slimmer" chicks.. They have also told me that they take better care of ya in a LTR and are less likely to cheat or leave ya.. I believe all of that, it makes complete common sense..

However, I also believe that some guys just can't get attracted to chicks past a certain "fattage", even if they want to. That includes myself. Each guy is different.. For me, I can be sexually attracted chicks that weigh about 50 lbs more than I do, same height. But any more than that, and it ain't happenin.. The crane is out of operation, no matter how much I would love for it to be up and building big things.. lol I think that's just something that's programmed in us guys brains', and there's nothing we can do about it..

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
As for dating fat chicks, I've had guys tell me that fat chicks aren't as much stress, headache, and games as "slimmer" chicks.. They have also told me that they take better care of ya in a LTR and are less likely to cheat or leave ya.. I believe all of that, it makes complete common sense..
Yes, that is because they are desperate. Think abou it as "Female AFC", if you will.

Personally I don't find girls above a UK dress size 10 or 12 attractive (I think thats a US size 6 or 8).

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The average American woman weighs nearly 150 pounds. Get used to it.

Wolf

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BustedKnucks said:
listen

So someone who's 220lbs of fat has more chance of getting laid than someone that is 220lbs of muscle? Hang on, I think there's some pink elephants outside.....

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chicks aren't bad people (usually, unless they're whining about skinny chicks).

But they are just not attractive.

I just don't get how chicks can spend hours and hours and hours shopping for the right shoes, the right belt, the right lipstick, etc, when none of those things COMBINED would have as great an effect on their attractiveness as getting their fat butts into shape.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
So someone who's 220lbs of fat has more chance of getting laid than someone that is 220lbs of muscle? Hang on, I think there's some pink elephants outside.....

dude uread it wrong whot he was saying was

*1 buff
*2 fat
*3 skinny

but even that is still wrong

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
I've never met a chick that thought it was ok to be fat. Or a guy. They may seem happy with themselves, and they probably are, but they would rather be skinny.

bs stupid retards reassure each other all the time
theyre all like if your happy with your weight then its fine
and they will tell their friends their not fat.

the truth hurts so they hide it by telling themselves it ok to be fat