Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do chicks think it's ok to be fat?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
...To be crude, that guy can use the fat chick to develop some experience and then use that to be more successful on more attractive chicks. I've seen this happen several times. A guy I know, typically scores with an ugly bird on a night out and takes her home. He's now with a very attractive gf partly (he says) from the regular action he was getting. It gave him confidence.
Are these the the type of men who sarge schoolgirls for the same reason?

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:

YOU WILL NOT RUIN MY FANTASY OF ONE DAY RUNNING/OWNING AN ALL GIRL HIGHSCHOOL COMPRISED OF CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRLS!!!!! DAMN YOU FRANCISCO!!!!!!

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
WTF?? you're normally an intelligent poster but that was just retarded.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
YOU WILL NOT RUIN MY FANTASY OF ONE DAY RUNNING/OWNING AN ALL GIRL HIGHSCHOOL COMPRISED OF CATHOLIC SCHOOL GIRLS!!!!! DAMN YOU FRANCISCO!!!!!!
Hehehehehehe.... Another dream shattered by my mighty fist.... Bwaaahahahahahaha!!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
WTF?? you're normally an intelligent poster but that was just retarded.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do you think I meant?

Reaction score
It has been scientifically surveyed and professionally diagnosed by the American Medical Association and experts in "Ho-ology" that the cause for such a reservoir of fat by the modern woman is that, on the average, 20% of their weight is sperm!! So a 150 pound modern day woman (hor) would be comprised of 30 pounds of sperm!!

Seems to be a logical explanation to me!

Vince

Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
i have been both skinny and fat and back to slim. some people think it's easy but food is almost as hard giving up as a nerd giving up world of warcraft. it's tough as hell to lose weight especially if your over the age of 25. i went to the gym for almost a year and i only lost 1 pound a month. thats hardly worth the 200$ membership and i really worked my butt off and seeing little results for such along time pissed me off. soon i just started eating barely anything and man i was moody.

i got back into shape but my skin color was greenish. then i just started eating healthy. i must admit healthy food sucks but it keeps me in shape and yes the ladies turn their heads.

some people are lucky to be blessed with a high speed metabolism and don't have to work hard to keep the pounds off. but if they ever took a stroll down fat lane they would learn a thing about how hard it is to take the fat off.

this is a great post!!!!!!!!

hadoken

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm OK with fat chicks...I may not want to date them, but if someone has accepted their weight then that's fine with me. I really don't see what the point of this post was originally. The average american is overweight and it seems pretty evenly distributed btw guys and girls. I think fat girls stick out more than guys but my general impression is that we have a double standard and guys can get away with a lot more.

On a sidenote, I would agree that not only is losing weight is hard, but maintaining your weight as equally tough as you age.

PheonixUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Though on paper, the obesity rates for men and women are similar, I think there are a lot more fat women then men as muscular men are classed as obese on the BMI chart.

Therefore, if we consider fatness unattractive, the Average American women is becoming uglier relative to the average American man.

Vince

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous; there about 5 intelligent posts on this board, the rest are people complaining. Do you think fat/big girls care what you think??? No, they seem to have more confidence than skinny girls...and more confidence than all you AFCs combined.

I have never read so many clown posts. I'm not excusing anyone that eats junk all day an complains that they are fat. The truth is, not everyone's body shape is the same. I can work out for a month and put on a few pounds of muscle; my friend works out an entire year and gains nothing.

A lot of guys in this post sound bitter. Instead of worrying about yourself, you complain about bigger women. The funny thing is, there have been very few posts that explain the definition of fat. Is it a 5'5" girl that weights 140lbs or is it a 5'10" girl that weights 190lbs.? A 5'6" girl that weights 125lbs and you call her fat because you want her at 101lbs? A 5'4" girl that weights 300lbs?

Guys are just as big/overweight, yet seems like more women are accepting.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the main reason for it is because: fat Women have no incentive to change!

No matter what, a fat girl can always find a guy who will go for her.

Some guys will **** ANYTHING.

and even if she cant find a guy whos desperate enough, she can invoke pity from other people so they feel sorry for her

So shes still getting her needs met, attention and sexual, without having to lose the weight or even have a good personality.

why bother changing?

Vince

Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
the main reason for it is because: fat Women have no incentive to change!

No matter what, a fat girl can always find a guy who will go for her.

Some guys will **** ANYTHING.

and even if she cant find a guy whos desperate enough, she can invoke pity from other people so they feel sorry for her

So shes still getting her needs met, attention and sexual, without having to lose the weight or even have a good personality.

why bother changing?
why does the guy have to be desperate? what if he likes fat/bigger women? what about the guys that like women with no confidence...is that desperation too?

What about a fat girl that is in the process of losing weight? If you just saw her walking around town at 270lbs, you never know if she lost 30 lbs already and working on losing 100 more. Women do care that they are fat but when you (man or woman) are fat,obese, or morbidly obese, it is kind of difficult to hide it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
It has been scientifically surveyed and professionally diagnosed by the American Medical Association and experts in "Ho-ology" that the cause for such a reservoir of fat by the modern woman is that, on the average, 20% of their weight is sperm!! So a 150 pound modern day woman (hor) would be comprised of 30 pounds of sperm!!

Seems to be a logical explanation to me!
yeah that guy PRL gets around :)

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vince said:
why does the guy have to be desperate? what if he likes fat/bigger women? what about the guys that like women with no confidence...is that desperation too?

What about a fat girl that is in the process of losing weight? If you just saw her walking around town at 270lbs, you never know if she lost 30 lbs already and working on losing 100 more. Women do care that they are fat but when you (man or woman) are fat,obese, or morbidly obese, it is kind of difficult to hide it.

we can sit around all day and argue "what ifs"

there are always exceptions. ALWAYS.

I am responding to the name of the thread

"Why do chicks think it's ok to be fat?"

And my answer is "because they still get their needs met, so why make an effort to improve?"

same with becoming a DJ; If you are already satisfied and your needs are getting met, why bother improving yourself and becoming a DJ?

Vince

Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
we can sit around all day and argue "what ifs"

there are always exceptions. ALWAYS.

I am responding to the name of the thread

"Why do chicks think it's ok to be fat?"

And my answer is "because they still get their needs met, so why make an effort to improve?"

same with becoming a DJ; If you are already satisfied and your needs are getting met, why bother improving yourself and becoming a DJ?
Well, the question becomes, "what do you think is fat?" If a guy thinks a 140lb and she is 5'4" woman is fat, does that mean she doesn't want to improve? Some may not consider her to be fat, and many will say she is a large whale. Yes, there are some people that do not care if they are morbidly obese, they do not care what they eat, etc. But why do you care? Especially, if you are not interested in them? How do you know if they fat woman in particular thinks it ok to be fat. I don't think any woman really thinks its ok to be fat, some just accept who they are--big women. It can be extremely difficult to lose weight--people go through pills and surgery to lose weight.

I think the concept of the thread is good, people shouldn't let themselves go physically, mentally ,etc. There are a lot of people that need to improve, not just people that are large.

If the woman gets her needs met, why do you care???

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vince said:
Well, the question becomes, "what do you think is fat?" If a guy thinks a 140lb and she is 5'4" woman is fat, does that mean she doesn't want to improve? Some may not consider her to be fat, and many will say she is a large whale. Yes, there are some people that do not care if they are morbidly obese, they do not care what they eat, etc. But why do you care? Especially, if you are not interested in them? How do you know if they fat woman in particular thinks it ok to be fat. I don't think any woman really thinks its ok to be fat, some just accept who they are--big women. It can be extremely difficult to lose weight--people go through pills and surgery to lose weight.

I think the concept of the thread is good, people shouldn't let themselves go physically, mentally ,etc. There are a lot of people that need to improve, not just people that are large.

If the woman gets her needs met, why do you care???
It shouldn't be a social "norm" to be overweight. It creates a host of different medical problems, is taxing on our medical system and is just plain gross. I don't think it's so much the fact that she's getting her needs met that bothers him, it's the fact that it is becoming more acceptable to be overweight. Just because everyone else is doing it, doesn't make it right.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was over. Ok so since it shouldn't be the norm to be huge, let me ask you guys another question. Would you ask your girl to lose weight, or would you be to scared? I think I would find it difficult.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
I thought this was over. Ok so since it shouldn't be the norm to be huge, let me ask you guys another question. Would you ask your girl to lose weight, or would you be to scared? I think I would find it difficult.

I have asked her (her being a former girlfriend).