Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do chicks think it's ok to be fat?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj ben2 said:
bs stupid retards reassure each other all the time
theyre all like if your happy with your weight then its fine
and they will tell their friends their not fat.

the truth hurts so they hide it by telling themselves it ok to be fat
And what really matters is what's inside.... I never knew that 12 cases of Twinkies were that important!

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of the comments. And for me the worst thing is not only that they are fat but also their lack of drive and discipline. Being fit and eating healthy just has much more benefits than looking good which most of obese people fail to realize.

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
BustedKnucks said:
listen
in a girl's eyes, it goes like this:

buff guy > fat guy > skinny guy

the less you weigh, the less chance you have of getting laid.
Don't be stupid. Women don't think in terms of weight, they think in terms of facial attractivness. Men think in terms of weight. Skinny, fat, buff, don't matter. There's some buff, fat, or skinny guy that's probably getting laid more than everyone in this thread combined.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MicCheck1-2 said:
Don't be stupid. Women don't think in terms of weight, they think in terms of facial attractivness. Men think in terms of weight. Skinny, fat, buff, don't matter. There's some buff, fat, or skinny guy that's probably getting laid more than everyone in this thread combined.
you can tell from a guys face whether he is skinny, buff or fat.

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
dirtyvibe said:
you can tell from a guys face whether he is skinny, buff or fat.
And handsome or ugly too.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
You know I was wondering the same damn thing today for some odd reason until I realized the truth when it hit me in my sacks. I was walking around campus trying to look for some pretty ladies to talk to and I noticed over and over and over again that a LOT of chicks were fat. Im in pretty good shape myself, 6 pack coming along nicely HOWEVER, it was very evident that a lot of chicks are fat. I saw these 2 fat chicks in my class and BOOOOY they had the confidence like a HB10 both of them.

So as I was walking, I started thinking as to HOW is it possible that fat chicks could be soo happy with being fat and not wanting to shed those extra pounds UNTIL a guy went up to a fat chick, literally in the library, asked her name and her number without even really talking to her. Ofcourse she complied AND BAM!!! their you have it. It's men's fault if you think about it because their are guys out their that are soooo desperate for pu$$y that they will fuk literally any trash that walks around EVEN fat chicks. Im not judging fat chicks by any mean, Im sure many of them are THE greatest people you will come across (or so I've heard) but what's happeneing is that the attention they get obviously reaffirms their position that "It's ok to be fat."

Any guy that hits on fat chicks is obviously giving her the attention and pretty much making it clear that SO WHAT if your fat and chunky, your still among the hottest chicks in campus and any guy would be lucky to have you. They get the attention they need one way or another and they think...
"..it's ok to be fat, because men want me..".

:kick:
You hit the hammer on the head. I noticed a lot of guys of my race going for fat chicks. The guys are usually not good looking theirselves (gangsta types) and will try to fvck anything that walks. I was about to lower my standards and date a bigger girl when reality struck. I want someone with good looks and a great body. Not anoeric but someone just right. I am the prize.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
That's just nasty....
Seems to be the prevailing thought in the heads of a lot of girls though. As long as some men want them, they think they're sexy. Whatever.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Seems to be the prevailing thought in the heads of a lot of girls though. As long as some men want them, they think they're sexy. Whatever.
Yeah, I hate to admit it though. I was going to bring up what DevanE pointed out. Women do it because they know that there will always be some guy that would tap it and run. There's no real need for women to compete with one another because there will always be some guy who's desperate and a slave to the poon. :down:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Yeah, I hate to admit it though. I was going to bring up what DevanE pointed out. Women do it because they know that there will always be some guy that would tap it and run. There's no real need for women to compete with one another because there will always be some guy who's desperate and a slave to the poon. :down:
Yeah there are plenty of guys out there with no game who will never develop the confidence to hit on attractive women because they stoop to hitting on fat girls all the time. I knew some guys like that when i was in college. It's like being a drug addict. Even when the opportunity to do better for themselves arrises, they panic and regress to their pathetic states.

It's really sad.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, everyone is bashing 'fat' women, and that's fine. Realize, however, that fat means different things to different people. There are no concrete limits to what is fat (obesity does). So if I were to say a girl was fat, of course she would be unattractive because she is fat in MY eyes.

So the question isn't 'why do guys like fat chicks' it's 'why do guys like chicks that I consider big?'. And as you can see, the answer is in the question. Leave the 'fat' people be. I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't appreciate being talked about for your insecurity (whatever it may be)

PS, to extinguish the flames before they start, NO I'm not fat (170, 6'0)

NO I'm not a chubby chaser, but like a previous poster said, what's the point of this thread?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
...NO I'm not a chubby chaser, but like a previous poster said, what's the point of this thread?
A comment on the overindulgence of people here in the states to the extent that it not only effects their health and wellbeing but because of it's rampant nature, it has become the norm. People are becoming overweight in the teens as opposed to their twenties or thirties as in the past.

With all this, women have become complacent and now expect to be chased even though they are less than attractive to a portion of the men that they approach. So we are voicing our right to reject women who feel that just because they have the right to be overweight it doesn't give them the right to expect that all guys will fall head over heels for them just because of what's between their legs (somewhere).

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you mean Francisco, fat women are getting very comfortable with being fat. But believe me, if no guys were giving them play, they would whip their fat @sses into shape, pronto.

Like another poster said, there will always be those willing to give 'em the d!ck. So the way I look at it, if those guys and those girls are happy, what's it to me?

As far as girls feeling 'entitled' to sex, they can feel how they want, as long they don't rape anyone. And I don't think anyone here has been raped. Have they?!? :nervous:

Android

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd rather be tossed in a pit full of alligators than in a room with a fat chick

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
As far as girls feeling 'entitled' to sex, they can feel how they want, as long they don't rape anyone. And I don't think anyone here has been raped. Have they?!? :nervous:
Let's just say to play it safe it's best not to walk around with Twinkies in your pockets.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this chick who would be considered 'fat'...but she still gets a lot of action. She is extremely cute...but of course as mentioned she is very big for her height. It's very interesting because she gets a wide range of guys hitting on her. Sometimes these creepy lookin chumps try to game her (she turns them down) and sometimes extremely good looking guys will try to get some action from her (they always succeed). Although she has no trouble getting random play from guys...she has a lot of difficulty finding guys who are interested in a relationship with her. It seems like most guys just wanna makeout with her...but don't want to actually date her. And she has a very good personality btw.

I think the idea is that since a girl is fat, the perception is that she is gonna be easy/desperate - generally true.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj ben2 said:
bs stupid retards reassure each other all the time
theyre all like if your happy with your weight then its fine
and they will tell their friends their not fat.

the truth hurts so they hide it by telling themselves it ok to be fat
This is exactly what a girl from the US told me. Thats why there are soo many fat people . They don't realized that they eat too much.

I tried to tell her that fat people eat too much it is that simple. They need to stop stuffing their face with so much food.

Most guys burn about 2800 cals per day just doing nothing. For women it is less then that at about 2300. 1 lb of fat is about 3500 cals .

The math is simple these fat cows need to stop eating so much. People who eat 1000+ cal meals are eating way too much if they are not active.

if there is a fat cow reading this. let me say. STOP EATING SO DAMN MUCH !

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if someone is fat (as in, I won't call for genocide against fat people or anything), but at the same time, I will also reject fat girls off-the-bat, regardless of their personality.

I also acknowledge that I have many physical flaws that girls will find unattractive. And hell, personality flaws too. But I'm not going to be miffed if some girl rejects me because of my flaw, whether it be my build, face, or 15-inch penis. Its the way life is.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
um, fat girls get action as they typically are easy! I love people on this thread bashing guys who go after them because they can't score attractive women. The fact is, attractive women expect a certain level of experience in a guy. So an unsuccessful guy could engage in a "I won't lower my standards" approach and get NO action whatsover. (Succesful guys who chase fat women is a different story)

To be crude, that guy can use the fat chick to develop some experience and then use that to be more successful on more attractive chicks. I've seen this happen several times. A guy I know, typically scores with an ugly bird on a night out and takes her home. He's now with a very attractive gf partly (he says) from the regular action he was getting. It gave him confidence.