Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do chicks think it's ok to be fat?

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some will bash me for this and I know I'm not the skinniest (I have lost a ton of weight though). Why do women think it is ok to be fat when it is not? I mean everywhere I go there is somebody that is fat (be it girl or boy). It's not just older people that are bigger it is younger ones to. There's this girl that is just 18 years old the comes to bother my house and she is tecnically obese. What makes this worse is that I'm not as big as her but she makes fun of me when I have my shirt off. (which is all the time) I guess my point is this it's not ok to be grossly fat. (or grossly thin) Eat good things no more Burger Kind or MceeDee's.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do they think it's OK? Because there are guys out there that will poke chicks no matter how fat they are, lol...

Honestly... it's a preference thing... I love staying out in Asia because all I've got is a nation of chicks with 10 / 10 for their bodies... I mean, I was in a bar / club in the 'Hollywood' of the city last night and every chick in their minus 2 were wifey material, lol... and there were plenty more chicks than guys...

I dunno... some dudes just seem to like fatter chicks... personally I don't find it attractive, but we shouldn't chastise people for being naturally fat... I'll chastise the people who complain then do McDs for breakfast / lunch / dinner but we're all different... there's always somebody with a 'better' body who could rag on you for not maintaining your sh!t as well as they do... I just wish the UK and the US had a higher proportion of chicks with the kind of bodies I get to enjoy right now...

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just chicks, but people in general. I have no respect for people who let themselves get that obese. One of my best friends is like that, and he says theres nothing he can do about it, however, there are so many things he could do like diet or excersise to start with.

My standards are probably a little too high, but a chick with a little stomach fat will never get approached by me...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's even more stupid, is the way fat chicks scorn skinny girls and call them anorexic.

There was one fat girl in class who used to call all the good-looking girls shallow, or anorexic, or sluts. I got sick of it one day and told her I'd rather date a shallow anorexic slut than some fat porker. Don't think she likes me anymore, but I can't stand those kinds of attitudes.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing that your post started with a personal disclaimer. But hey, just as you thought it was alright to gain the extra weight, other people felt the same. Let them be, although it is funny when they stamp their pudgy little feet when they find out that some people aren't interested in them for a relationship because of their size.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
I know some will bash me for this and I know I'm not the skinniest (I have lost a ton of weight though). Why do women think it is ok to be fat when it is not? I mean everywhere I go there is somebody that is fat (be it girl or boy). It's not just older people that are bigger it is younger ones to. There's this girl that is just 18 years old the comes to bother my house and she is tecnically obese. What makes this worse is that I'm not as big as her but she makes fun of me when I have my shirt off. (which is all the time) I guess my point is this it's not ok to be grossly fat. (or grossly thin) Eat good things no more Burger Kind or MceeDee's.

Yea i agree, its ridiculous these days, 4 out of 5 girls it seems are at least a lil chubby in the age range i usually go for - 22-26 yrs old. This is the age ur metabolism is still fast why do they let themselves go? I mean some peoples metabolimsms are just naturally slow, but still do somehtin about it. My gf is really cute, if she lost 20 lbs, i dont think i woulda had a chance with her cuz shed be unbelivably hot. Lucky for me and for her i kinda like a little extra weight. But it scares me that if i end up wit her long time shes gonna be a house (like her mom) I never hear her mention losing weight either. She has never belonged to a gym and never exercises. Most girls ive ever met talk about their weifght all the time, yet she seems totally cool wit it. I guess when ur that cute and u have D-cup boobs, guys give u lots of attention so u dont worry bout it.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
I just wanna say... America Started the Fat Revolution....lol... with its fast food industry........ I think fat people are normal people like us... and i know some really cool fat people who bang chicks.... one thing i hate about most fat people is they smell.........

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I'm not fan of America bashing, there are a lot of things I really like about this country. However, overall Americans are just fat, fat fat fat, did I say fat?:rolleyes:

In most other countries, you have a one dimensional scale of beauty, like this:

ugly -----> average -----> beautiful

But in America, the scale is actually two dimensional:

normal
^
|
|
fat
^
|
|
obese
ugly -----> average -----> beautiful

There are SO MANY chicks with wasted good potential (tall, attractive face etc...) simply because they are TOO fat. Many chicks are in the "average to beautiful" but "fat or obese" area.

To a lesser extent, it seems that the UK chicks are following this pattern as well.
One of my friends who's French but based in the UK for professional reasons says that every time he comes back to France for vacations, by the moment he gets of the plane/train, he has the impression that every chick is attractive.
Of course it's just an illusion, the impression fades away in a few days. It's simply because fat chicks are quite rare in France, so even when they are not attractive, they are not THAT ugly...

Last but not the least:" Say NO to fat chicks!!!":D

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:

Some, in very few cases are heavier because of medications. Of course, this tends to be pretty rare.

My sister is a freakin beach ball. (Ever see Violet from Willy Wonka? - Imagine that after my sister walks up two steps...) Not due to anything but snacking on the chips and pizza. What I'm concerned about is that because of all the "fat acceptance" clubs in high school (Back then, she was within 15 pounds of the suggested "ideal" weight, BTW), she's ditched good healthy food choices because it's "ok to be fat."

Yeah, it's bad to be mean, blah blah blah. But there's no reason to be 400 pounds when you're 5'6, and there's no medical condition.

But, it's up to that person to change his or her health choices. Unfortunately, if we're not their parents, or watching them constantly at school, there's not much we can do to control other's eating habits if they don't want it to be controlled.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I came to America I noticed that compared to Germany everything is more extreme. I didn´t see a lot of average chicks. They were either obese or they were extremely beautiful. Chicks either took extremely good care of themselves or they just let go of themselves and became ugly.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see I wasn't flamed

I'm glad you guys replied. I don't have a problem with women that are fat because of medications or health problems. I'm talking about the ones that are fat because they do nothing all day and eat a lot. Like I said I'm a big guy myself but I don't look like a lot of these people out there. I have however vowed to help my little brother lose weight because this is a serious. And if 20 years when 90% of Americans are obese We'll be one of the elites.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bi-Sexual_Jose said:
yes, I went to Germany and the prospects there are much different, though I found the people to be most rude.
Which part of Germany did you go to?
IMO you can find tons of average looking girls and not many ugly girls here in Germany. However hot women are really rare.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Disclaimer: I'm not fan of America bashing, there are a lot of things I really like about this country. However, overall Americans are just fat, fat fat fat, did I say fat?:rolleyes:
So... What are you trying to say??? :p

Reaction score
Say "No" to fat hos who eat too many Hostess ding-dongs & ho-hos!!!

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been both skinny and fat and back to slim. some people think it's easy but food is almost as hard giving up as a nerd giving up world of warcraft. it's tough as hell to lose weight especially if your over the age of 25. i went to the gym for almost a year and i only lost 1 pound a month. thats hardly worth the 200$ membership and i really worked my butt off and seeing little results for such along time pissed me off. soon i just started eating barely anything and man i was moody.

i got back into shape but my skin color was greenish. then i just started eating healthy. i must admit healthy food sucks but it keeps me in shape and yes the ladies turn their heads.

some people are lucky to be blessed with a high speed metabolism and don't have to work hard to keep the pounds off. but if they ever took a stroll down fat lane they would learn a thing about how hard it is to take the fat off.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is equivalent to AFCs that won't change their ways. Someone that got fat won't change the weight by starving for one day. An AFC won't change by smiling at gals for one day. However, with persistence, etc, things do change. The journey seems long when you start it, and it takes courage to get going.

As for the gals I like, yah, I want ones in shape. One of the first things most guys say is "no fat chicks". I've said to others.. for a woman to be attractive at any age, there's 3 things in my book: 1) Keep your weight down. 2) Be interested in something other than sitting eating and watching TV (a lot of gals flunk this one.. you got someone who is into this, in time she'll be a fat chick). 3) Take responsibility for your own baggage (everyone has some).

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think some women that accept that they are fat is cool with me. they are not my type but i would rather see a confident funny overweight chick then a woman who constantly complains about how fat she is and doesn't do anything about it.