Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do Americans circumcize their shlongs ?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genital mutilation on a grand scale in a 1st world country seems pretty crazy to me

We all know the jews do it but why Americans? What's the reason?

Surely it takes away some of the pleasure down there

You not mad?

Billtx49

Reaction score
What's the reason?

Surely it takes away some of the pleasure down there

You not mad?
It’s my understanding it’s easier to keep clean.

The head should be more sensitive than the surrounding shaft foreskin.

No, never caused problems for me…

Btw- Genital mutilation usually involves removal or disfigurement of a highly pleasure sensitive biological part. Circumcision does Not…
Compare female cl|t removal to possible male D head removal and you will understand.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The women over here don't know what to do with the ant eater looking thing and think it's disgusting.

Besides, circumsized feels way better for her.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so cuttin part of they **** is a USA thing not only a jew thing?

why everything I see from men make so sense now?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides, circumsized feels way better for her.
I've always heard that it's the opposite, because the foreskin adds some girth.

From what I understand, cutting the foreskin supposedly makes it easier to keep clean, like billtx49 said. It's supposed to be more hygienic and thus prevent infection - but I've also heard that this is a myth. I don't pretend to know the truth.

It's also been passed down as a religious tradition, from Jews to Christians. There is no official Christian doctrine that I'm aware of that you should be circumcised, but like I said it's kind of a tradition. I guess you could also say it's a Western tradition (with roots in religion). Parents get it done because they want their child to look like most of the other males.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw- Genital mutilation usually involves removal or disfigurement of a highly pleasure sensitive biological part. Circumcision does Not…
Compare female cl|t removal to possible male D head removal and you will understand.
But it is removal of a part and it is disfigurement

I have a foreskin. It's not a dead flap of skin dude

It's tissue, it has nerves, vessels, is sensitive, sexual etc

Male genital mutilation - plain and clear to me

I don't expect you to agree because you're used to the practice

Billtx49

Reaction score
Why ?
  • Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ...
  • Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. ...
  • Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. ...
  • Prevention of penile problems. ...
  • Decreased risk of male penile and female cervical cancer.
Google is your friend Medina…

Serenity

Reaction score
Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ...
Are Americans really too lazy to take 0.5 second to pull back their foreskin to wash?

Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. ..
I have a foreskin, I have never had that problem.

Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. ...
What? How? This one I'm extremely skeptical about.

Prevention of male penile and female cervical problems. ...
Why did human males evolve to have foreskin if it's such a disadvantage?

Decreased risk of penile cancer.
Nope.

There's increased risk of complications if the foreskin is tight, in which case treat it or remove it if necessary. In a normal penis (which a majority of men have) these problems rarely occurs.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very unlike that nature does something wrong by putting something not only useless but even "dangerous" to hygiene.

But again as long as its your junk do as you want, if it was for me however I would make it illegal unless requested from an adult subject.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why ?
ok I need to ask, do you guys not take a bath everyday?

as someone who have his thing whole and take at least a bath everyday, I can tell you, its not hard to keep your thing clean, never had a problem, and I can't give much for cancer thing, but I do belive they are pushing on that one

Billtx49

Reaction score

as someone who have his thing whole and take at least a bath everyday, I can tell you, its not hard to keep your thing clean, never had a problem, and I can't give much for cancer thing, but I do belive they are pushing on that one
Consult WebMD and the Mayo Clinic with your doubts then. When I have a health question or doubt, I find advice from professionals usually helps.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women don't want anything to do with an uncut penis because men refuse to keep them clean and they stink. Simple as that. You may keep yours clean but many men are nasty bastards who don't.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bathing daily is a relatively modern occurrence (less than 150 years).

A gentleman I know had his circumcised as an adult. The woman on the receiving end was the one getting UTI's

From personal experience, the ridge around my Glans has been praised numerous times by my partner specifically. Glad it was done before I was cogniscent of pain and anatomy

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why it started, however at this point it's just the way things are done, social inertia. If anything it's just one of those conformity things. "Let's circumcise the boy's penis so the other boys don't pick on him in gym class"

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very unlike that nature does something wrong by putting something not only useless but even "dangerous" to hygiene.
Nature isn't perfect, at least based on our anthrocentric minds. Look at the toothbrush: Simple human invention. Your teeth would fall out at 40 otherwise.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why ?
Don't forget to mention that it becomes harden, thus less sensitive.

But if water is scarce in ur geographical location, then by all means please get circumcised just like the Jews did thousands of years ago in the desert.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nature isn't perfect, at least based on our anthrocentric minds. Look at the toothbrush: Simple human invention. Your teeth would fall out at 40 otherwise.
Thats because we eat simple sugars that do not exist in nature as much as most of the boxed processed food we consume nowadays.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm driving cabriolet since i was five. The docs stole my foreskin because of phimosis.
I don't miss anything. But hey, i can't compare before and after.
It's clean, it looks good, the girls love it.

But imo you're right @Medina. It should take away some feeling. Foreskin has lots of nerves, you're not as sensitive any more like with foreskin. It has a function, too.

If i had a foreskin i wouldn't cut it off because of hygienic or cosmetical reasons.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had testicular cancer which migrated near to my kidney after having had the offending testicle removed. Since my other testicle was atrophied from birth, I'm infertile but unfortunately suffer from low testosterone, too. I haven't had shots yet but will soon.

Anyway, in all this time my foreskin hasn't been an issue. So the idea that circumcision negates cancer is probably made up by circumcisers scouting their next victim/client.