"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why do Americans circumcize their shlongs ?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Genital mutilation on a grand scale in a 1st world country seems pretty crazy to me

We all know the jews do it but why Americans? What's the reason?

Surely it takes away some of the pleasure down there

You not mad?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
What's the reason?

Surely it takes away some of the pleasure down there

You not mad?
It’s my understanding it’s easier to keep clean.

The head should be more sensitive than the surrounding shaft foreskin.

No, never caused problems for me…

Btw- Genital mutilation usually involves removal or disfigurement of a highly pleasure sensitive biological part. Circumcision does Not…
Compare female cl|t removal to possible male D head removal and you will understand.
 

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
The women over here don't know what to do with the ant eater looking thing and think it's disgusting.

Besides, circumsized feels way better for her.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
so cuttin part of they **** is a USA thing not only a jew thing?

why everything I see from men make so sense now?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Besides, circumsized feels way better for her.
I've always heard that it's the opposite, because the foreskin adds some girth.

From what I understand, cutting the foreskin supposedly makes it easier to keep clean, like billtx49 said. It's supposed to be more hygienic and thus prevent infection - but I've also heard that this is a myth. I don't pretend to know the truth.

It's also been passed down as a religious tradition, from Jews to Christians. There is no official Christian doctrine that I'm aware of that you should be circumcised, but like I said it's kind of a tradition. I guess you could also say it's a Western tradition (with roots in religion). Parents get it done because they want their child to look like most of the other males.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Btw- Genital mutilation usually involves removal or disfigurement of a highly pleasure sensitive biological part. Circumcision does Not…
Compare female cl|t removal to possible male D head removal and you will understand.
But it is removal of a part and it is disfigurement

I have a foreskin. It's not a dead flap of skin dude

It's tissue, it has nerves, vessels, is sensitive, sexual etc

Male genital mutilation - plain and clear to me

I don't expect you to agree because you're used to the practice
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Why ?
  • Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ...
  • Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. ...
  • Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. ...
  • Prevention of penile problems. ...
  • Decreased risk of male penile and female cervical cancer.
Google is your friend Medina…
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ...
Are Americans really too lazy to take 0.5 second to pull back their foreskin to wash?

Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. ..
I have a foreskin, I have never had that problem.

Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. ...
What? How? This one I'm extremely skeptical about.

Prevention of male penile and female cervical problems. ...
Why did human males evolve to have foreskin if it's such a disadvantage?

Decreased risk of penile cancer.
Nope.

There's increased risk of complications if the foreskin is tight, in which case treat it or remove it if necessary. In a normal penis (which a majority of men have) these problems rarely occurs.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I find it very unlike that nature does something wrong by putting something not only useless but even "dangerous" to hygiene.

But again as long as its your junk do as you want, if it was for me however I would make it illegal unless requested from an adult subject.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Why ?
  • Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ...
  • Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. ...
  • Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. ...
  • Prevention of penile problems. ...
  • Decreased risk of male penile and female cervical cancer.
Google is your friend Medina…
ok I need to ask, do you guys not take a bath everyday?

as someone who have his thing whole and take at least a bath everyday, I can tell you, its not hard to keep your thing clean, never had a problem, and I can't give much for cancer thing, but I do belive they are pushing on that one
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
ok I need to ask, do you guys not take a bath everyday?

as someone who have his thing whole and take at least a bath everyday, I can tell you, its not hard to keep your thing clean, never had a problem, and I can't give much for cancer thing, but I do belive they are pushing on that one
Consult WebMD and the Mayo Clinic with your doubts then. When I have a health question or doubt, I find advice from professionals usually helps.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
A lot of women don't want anything to do with an uncut penis because men refuse to keep them clean and they stink. Simple as that. You may keep yours clean but many men are nasty bastards who don't.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
ok I need to ask, do you guys not take a bath everyday?

as someone who have his thing whole and take at least a bath everyday, I can tell you, its not hard to keep your thing clean, never had a problem, and I can't give much for cancer thing, but I do belive they are pushing on that one
Bathing daily is a relatively modern occurrence (less than 150 years).

A gentleman I know had his circumcised as an adult. The woman on the receiving end was the one getting UTI's

From personal experience, the ridge around my Glans has been praised numerous times by my partner specifically. Glad it was done before I was cogniscent of pain and anatomy
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I don't know why it started, however at this point it's just the way things are done, social inertia. If anything it's just one of those conformity things. "Let's circumcise the boy's penis so the other boys don't pick on him in gym class"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Why ?
  • Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ...
  • Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. ...
  • Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. ...
  • Prevention of penile problems. ...
  • Decreased risk of male penile and female cervical cancer.
Google is your friend Medina…
Don't forget to mention that it becomes harden, thus less sensitive.

But if water is scarce in ur geographical location, then by all means please get circumcised just like the Jews did thousands of years ago in the desert.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Nature isn't perfect, at least based on our anthrocentric minds. Look at the toothbrush: Simple human invention. Your teeth would fall out at 40 otherwise.
Thats because we eat simple sugars that do not exist in nature as much as most of the boxed processed food we consume nowadays.
 

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
I'm driving cabriolet since i was five. The docs stole my foreskin because of phimosis.
I don't miss anything. But hey, i can't compare before and after.
It's clean, it looks good, the girls love it.

But imo you're right @Medina. It should take away some feeling. Foreskin has lots of nerves, you're not as sensitive any more like with foreskin. It has a function, too.

If i had a foreskin i wouldn't cut it off because of hygienic or cosmetical reasons.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I've had testicular cancer which migrated near to my kidney after having had the offending testicle removed. Since my other testicle was atrophied from birth, I'm infertile but unfortunately suffer from low testosterone, too. I haven't had shots yet but will soon.

Anyway, in all this time my foreskin hasn't been an issue. So the idea that circumcision negates cancer is probably made up by circumcisers scouting their next victim/client.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I've had testicular cancer which migrated near to my kidney after having had the offending testicle removed. Since my other testicle was atrophied from birth, I'm infertile but unfortunately suffer from low testosterone, too. I haven't had shots yet but will soon.

Anyway, in all this time my foreskin hasn't been an issue. So the idea that circumcision negates cancer is probably made up by circumcisers scouting their next victim/client.
Sorry to hear that but much agreed
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top