Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
It’s my understanding it’s easier to keep clean.What's the reason?
Surely it takes away some of the pleasure down there
You not mad?
I've always heard that it's the opposite, because the foreskin adds some girth.Besides, circumsized feels way better for her.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
But it is removal of a part and it is disfigurementBtw- Genital mutilation usually involves removal or disfigurement of a highly pleasure sensitive biological part. Circumcision does Not…
Compare female cl|t removal to possible male D head removal and you will understand.
Are Americans really too lazy to take 0.5 second to pull back their foreskin to wash?Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ...
I have a foreskin, I have never had that problem.Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. ..
What? How? This one I'm extremely skeptical about.Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. ...
Why did human males evolve to have foreskin if it's such a disadvantage?Prevention of male penile and female cervical problems. ...
Nope.Decreased risk of penile cancer.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
ok I need to ask, do you guys not take a bath everyday?Why ?
Google is your friend Medina…
- Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ...
- Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. ...
- Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. ...
- Prevention of penile problems. ...
- Decreased risk of male penile and female cervical cancer.
Consult WebMD and the Mayo Clinic with your doubts then. When I have a health question or doubt, I find advice from professionals usually helps.ok I need to ask, do you guys not take a bath everyday?
as someone who have his thing whole and take at least a bath everyday, I can tell you, its not hard to keep your thing clean, never had a problem, and I can't give much for cancer thing, but I do belive they are pushing on that one
Bathing daily is a relatively modern occurrence (less than 150 years).ok I need to ask, do you guys not take a bath everyday?
as someone who have his thing whole and take at least a bath everyday, I can tell you, its not hard to keep your thing clean, never had a problem, and I can't give much for cancer thing, but I do belive they are pushing on that one
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Don't forget to mention that it becomes harden, thus less sensitive.Why ?
Google is your friend Medina…
- Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ...
- Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. ...
- Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. ...
- Prevention of penile problems. ...
- Decreased risk of male penile and female cervical cancer.
Thats because we eat simple sugars that do not exist in nature as much as most of the boxed processed food we consume nowadays.Nature isn't perfect, at least based on our anthrocentric minds. Look at the toothbrush: Simple human invention. Your teeth would fall out at 40 otherwise.
Sorry to hear that but much agreedI've had testicular cancer which migrated near to my kidney after having had the offending testicle removed. Since my other testicle was atrophied from birth, I'm infertile but unfortunately suffer from low testosterone, too. I haven't had shots yet but will soon.
Anyway, in all this time my foreskin hasn't been an issue. So the idea that circumcision negates cancer is probably made up by circumcisers scouting their next victim/client.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.