"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Why did she tell her friend but not me?

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
My girlfriend told her friend that she’s planning on coming to my town because she hasn’t seen me in a while...

Why tell her friend and not me
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
buhaha, shes playing with you, and managed to get you worried, :)))))))))))

or she simply doesnt care
Doubt that... her friend told me that my Gf is planning on coming to my town to see me because she hasn’t seen me in awhile.

She wouldn’t be doing it if she didn’t care.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Doubt that... her friend told me that my Gf is planning on coming to my town to see me because she hasn’t seen me in awhile.

She wouldn’t be doing it if she didn’t care.
Then she’s going to surprise visit you, but her friend warned you. Act surprised.
 

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Then she’s going to surprise visit you, but her friend warned you. Act surprised.
I just hope it isn’t during the week... I’m busy and spend most of the time doing business in the city... Tuesday I have to pick my dad up and Wednesday I’m going to watch a match with a friend.

I would definitely act surprised... I wouldn’t expect it since she’s been really busy lately.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
My girlfriend told her friend that she’s planning on coming to my town because she hasn’t seen me in a while...

Why tell her friend and not me
A) She genuinely wants to surprise you
B) She wants to surprise you BUT wants to catch you in the act if you're up to no good
C) She hopes to catch you messing around so she can dump you and F the hot guy she knows the following week (kidding but in some ways can be true)
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I think the OP is a lesbian. Can't explain this thread's subject matter otherwise.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
My girlfriend told her friend that she’s planning on coming to my town because she hasn’t seen me in a while...

Why tell her friend and not me


If she is planning to surprise you, then that is why she didnt tell you. If she is planning a visit and just not telling you at all, the she isnt your girlfriend.

Few things could be going on.

1. She wants to surprise you
2. She wants to spy on you.
3. She is fukking some other dude and doesnt need the hastle of you spoiling her plans.

Wait for her trip. If she comes and goes and never says anything to you, you cut bait and go date other women
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
A) She genuinely wants to surprise you
B) She wants to surprise you BUT wants to catch you in the act if you're up to no good
C) She hopes to catch you messing around so she can dump you and F the hot guy she knows the following week (kidding but in some ways can be true)
Didnt see this post before i answered. I see we had the same train of thought.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Didnt see this post before i answered. I see we had the same train of thought.
:::High Five::: Experience knows the possibilities and Women do sh*t like this a lot for both good intentions and bad.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
397
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Right so I have been in touch with her...

I sent her a text this afternoon:

Me “Hey! Have you got any free time, I would love to see you?”

Her “I couldn’t come this weekend because I have exams on Monday, I can’t come next week either because I have a rugby tournament”

Me “Right I see, well let me know when you do find the time and we can make plans then”

Her “That works for me...”

If she had left it at that, it would have been the end, but she then texts:

“How have you been?”
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Either her friend is lying (doubtful) or she is (most likely).

Small but accumulative variations within her behaviour has likely kicked in ur instincts and made you ask us this seemingly "innocent act" of visiting you.

Trust ur gut.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
A) She genuinely wants to surprise you
B) She wants to surprise you BUT wants to catch you in the act if you're up to no good
C) She hopes to catch you messing around so she can dump you and F the hot guy she knows the following week (kidding but in some ways can be true)
D) She is coming to meet someone else
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Right so I have been in touch with her...

I sent her a text this afternoon:

Me “Hey! Have you got any free time, I would love to see you?”

Her “I couldn’t come this weekend because I have exams on Monday, I can’t come next week either because I have a rugby tournament”

Me “Right I see, well let me know when you do find the time and we can make plans then”

Her “That works for me...”

If she had left it at that, it would have been the end, but she then texts:

“How have you been?”

"Ive been great. I've been having a great time with sally/linda (inset female name here)

She's great company and a cool chick. How have you been?"


Then leave it at that.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Top