Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why average guys have the biggest advantage

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you find out what rating you are as a man?
Like @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 says women determine your rate on one hand(sexual market ). But it's a dangerous one bc it can change rather quickly. Today you date a 8 tomorrow a 6 what does that say? Are you worth 8 or 6? Do you asd numbers and take the average of those numbers, or do you think you can definitely hit 9?

And on the other hand you as a man need to determine that yourself. Do you max out your capabilities? Do you look ,dress, eat and live the best you can? Career wise? Social status? Combine those (and maybe more factors I forget) and you'll have your answer.

Being delusional towards both negative and positive can harm a man, but I rather be slightly more arrogant and positive then humble when I rate myself lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really buy the OP's theory, but he gets points for originality. Can't say I've heard it before. Let's say for the sake of argument his theory is correct.

All an incel level guy has to do is lower his looks a few pegs and he should be getting laid like gangbusters, right? Get a bad haircut, dress more sloppy, gain some weight, or lose a little muscle tone. Maybe hunch a little bit. That should work, right?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really buy the OP's theory, but he gets points for originality. Can't say I've heard it before. Let's say for the sake of argument his theory is correct.

All an incel level guy has to do is lower his looks a few pegs and he should be getting laid like gangbusters, right? Get a bad haircut, dress more sloppy, gain some weight, or lose a little muscle tone. Maybe hunch a little bit. That should work, right?
Haha good one . I get OP,s theory, but he left out what makes a guy a 7-8-9. Women dont determine a man's score solely on looks ,and man and women are not valued the same way( looks are more important for men then the other way around). That's left out of the calculation. Status money body characteristics can do alot for a man. If a man hypothetically is a obvious 9, his character might be less important . The lower the score ,the more a man's charisma ect becomes important for women.

A 6 guy with loads off charisma (.and a big D?)wont be incel, where a7 (maybe even a 8 guy without extra features) can go on a long dry spell.

If you gain more experience in life you'll learn not to judge a couple just on looks, for all you know dude is a successful whatever with a 12 inch d.

Reaction score
I didn’t say he’s going to get consistently laid. Will he land a gf, sure lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks are more important for men then the other way around
I agree with you, but a lot of guys say looks are far more important to women. I say it can't be just because there are so many other things that can raise a guy's SMV, that looks have to be a smaller percentage of the whole package. Whereas with women, their SMV is almost entirely based on looks (and not having kids).

I didn’t say he’s going to get consistently laid. Will he land a gf, sure lol.
Well, if he gets a girlfriend, hopefully he will be getting laid consistently. At least for a while :)