Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why average guys have the biggest advantage

Reaction score
1). Most couples are within the same league in looks or have a 1.5 points difference maximum- If you take off your dry spell pvssy goggles, you will notice that most couples are pretty similar in smv levels. The biggest culprit here is that makeup can temporarily inflate a girls smv. For example, so a 6 can look like an 8 with her 6sh bf out in public. Furthermore, combine dry spell pvssy goggles and makeup, you think you are seeing a 9/10 girl with some 5sh-6sh guy when in reality she is actually a 6 herself.

2). Being a good looking guy can actually be disadvantageous- If you are a guy, you either want to be a 5-6.5 or 8.5-10 range. The 7-8 is what I call the Incel range and there’s a good reason why incels fall under this range. A 5-7 girl knows she’s not shvt without makeup while a girl above a 7 knows she’s hot without makeup and can compete with the top tier girls in looks with makeup on. As a result, a girl that’s a 7.5 is far more likely to attempt to date above her league in looks than a 6.5z. This gives the guy a harder field to play in or he must suck it up and date a girl below his league. This is why you see these guys as Inces/black pills or in relationships with lesser girls. The ideal range for a man is to be a 6-7 or 9-10.

Reaction score
3. What about Chad? 9s-10s guys. To achieve this, you must be taller than 6ft and have above average facial genetics. The average guy rarely deals with this guy, unless he pumps and dumps his girl on a slow Tuesday. Now the Incel range guys have to regularly deal with Chad because they do actually compete for the same girl. The reason why Incels/Black Pillers are obsessed with Chad is because they have to regularly compete with Chad. While your average guy in looks only has to worry about Chad slipping in on a slow Tuesday and the girl most likely just lies to the guy about it anyway.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 7-8 is what I call the Incel range and there’s a good reason why incels fall under this range.
I can't agree with the hypothesis that men in the 7-8.4 range are more likely to be incels. You're a legitimately good looking guy at that range. 8.5+ for a man is probably top tier.

A guy who is an 8 can easily slam a 5-6 rating woman. He can dumpster dive a bit on swipe app and get some discards from a top tier guy. I'd rather be a guy who is an 8 than a guy who is a 5.5.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is mostly nonsense other than most people tend to date someone in their same range looks wise.

Reaction score
I can't agree with the hypothesis that men in the 7-8.4 range are more likely to be incels. You're a legitimately good looking guy at that range. 8.5+ for a man is probably top tier.

A guy who is an 8 can easily slam a 5-6 rating woman. He can dumpster dive a bit on swipe app and get some discards from a top tier guy. I'd rather be a guy who is an 8 than a guy who is a 5.5.
yeah Incels because they don’t want to date down below their standards lol. I consider myself an 8 but I cannot stay committed or hold masculine frame to a girl below a 7. Now an Incel is either below average or right in this range. Elliot Rodgers could easily be a 7-8 if he worked on himself presentation wise. Now if I’m looking for a girl my league, I’m competing against Chad and inflated 8s. Average guys with money, height advantage, and etc. Average guys are not competing against these guys for 5s-6s lol. True 8s are basically first place losers with nothing special to stand out because we weren’t good enough to be chads. We will lose to an inflated 8 because that dude is probably rich or height maxing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they are, check any womans tinder inbox
Tinder/Hinge/Bumble inboxes and pending swipe queues serve as some of the greatest proof points of female privilege and the myth of male privilege.

Elliot Rodgers could easily be a 7-8 if he worked on himself presentation wise.
He wasn't overweight and he had a BMW 3 Series. Those factors were working for him.

He had a height problem, as he was only 5'9". There's a ceiling on how high a 5'9" guy can rate.

His biggest problem was obviously poor social skills. His sister didn't have that problem in the slightest bit, as she lost her virginity at a typical age and has never been at a loss for male companionship and sex.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See
Tinder/Hinge/Bumble inboxes and pending swipe queues serve as some of the greatest proof points of female privilege and the myth of male privilege.

He wasn't overweight and he had a BMW 3 Series. Those factors were working for him.

He had a height problem, as he was only 5'9". There's a ceiling on how high a 5'9" guy can rate.

His biggest problem was obviously poor social skills. His sister didn't have that problem in the slightest bit, as she lost her virginity at a typical age and has never been at a loss for male companionship and sex.

Seemed like a normal dude to me...somethings was up with the whole fiasco.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man is as average as he views himself. Combine that with the fact most women view themself 2-3 points lower than most people do . This is why average 5,8 overweight dude can get a HB8 easily.

C,mon now. Just because 3 women once told a man he is not their type doesnt mean all whatever billion women think the same.

Men need to stop trying to make everything a statistic and just live this life.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I made a post on this topic quite a few years ago. What I said then, and still believe today, is that if you are a 10 in looks as a man then you can probably have success with less game and confidence. That would be relatively less but you still need some me. On the other hand, a man who is 5-6 in looks will need more game end confidence to make up for it to have success with the same women the 10 guy had.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, guys like Eliot Rodger *do* exist but the whole thing was BS

Lol here's Bianca de KOCK walking around one week after multiple gunshot wounds:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now back to the thread - you're better off standing out and being polarizing than being average.

Also, dudes both above and below the 7-8.5 range have to deal with both insecurity and greed issues from their plates.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand that most people, even "good looking" one's that you see if they were to be judged - would mostly all be lumped into the average category. 3 inches of makeup, fake nails, hair, eye lashes etc means the woman isn't really that although they do a great job of conning the general public into thinking they are.

For this reason you should have a bit more pep in your step when you are out and about because most women really aren't "out of your league". An average guy is pretty much on equal footing with most people (women in this case). When you see a nice looking girl with a plain looking guy (in your opinion) this should convince you as such.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand that most people, even "good looking" one's that you see if they were to be judged - would mostly all be lumped into the average category. 3 inches of makeup, fake nails, hair, eye lashes etc means the woman isn't really that although they do a great job of conning the general public into thinking they are.

For this reason you should have a bit more pep in your step when you are out and about because most women really aren't "out of your league". An average guy is pretty much on equal footing with most people (women in this case). When you see a nice looking girl with a plain looking guy (in your opinion) this should convince you as such.
Very True. You take a woman 21 to 35, who is relatively fit, long shiny hair, with an average face and some makeup.....she is a 6 coming across as an 8.

There is a personal trainer at my gym (probably mid to late 20s)

Fit body, 5'6", long curly blonde hair, tan.....but average looking facial aesthetics with lots of makeup on. I find her hot, but I keep telling myself.....that is not an 8, but a 6 when she wakes up.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Most couples are within the same league in looks or have a 1.5 points difference maximum- If you take off your dry spell pvssy goggles, you will notice that most couples are pretty similar in smv levels. The biggest culprit here is that makeup can temporarily inflate a girls smv. For example, so a 6 can look like an 8 with her 6sh bf out in public. Furthermore, combine dry spell pvssy goggles and makeup, you think you are seeing a 9/10 girl with some 5sh-6sh guy when in reality she is actually a 6 herself.
I've seen fairly hot girls with very very average guys. I've seen good-looking men with very very average girls.

2). Being a good looking guy can actually be disadvantageous- If you are a guy, you either want to be a 5-6.5 or 8.5-10 range. The 7-8 is what I call the Incel range and there’s a good reason why incels fall under this range. A 5-7 girl knows she’s not shvt without makeup while a girl above a 7 knows she’s hot without makeup and can compete with the top tier girls in looks with makeup on. As a result, a girl that’s a 7.5 is far more likely to attempt to date above her league in looks than a 6.5z. This gives the guy a harder field to play in or he must suck it up and date a girl below his league. This is why you see these guys as Inces/black pills or in relationships with lesser girls. The ideal range for a man is to be a 6-7 or 9-10.
A 4/10 girl will try to date way above her league too.

A 5/10 guy will date any girl who does not treat him like crap

A 8/10 guy will not.

Come on, this is ridiculous.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See

Seemed like a normal dude to me...somethings was up with the whole fiasco.
That's a little bit of a fem choice in music.

Dudes, guys like Eliot Rodger *do* exist but the whole thing was BS

Lol here's Bianca de KOCK walking around one week after multiple gunshot wounds:

It was such a coincidence that one of the shooting victims had the last name including Kock since penis was a big part of the whole story.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The dude was psycho, but not sure why he wasn't getting any pus. He wasn't an ugly dude; just bat sh!t crazy and should had been in an insane asylum.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cope to think that it's a disadvantage to be high value. That sounds more like an excuse for not being as attractive as you think.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is an example of people on this site overthinking things. I wouldn't rely too much on this mental model, there are too many things that can vary.