Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Are You Her Facebook Friend or Following Her on Social Media?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I notice that a lot of dudes are more than willing to add some random chick that they've just met to their social media platforms. Now I can understand this strategy if your at and intermediate or advance stage of the game and you're trying to generate social proof.

However, most dudes who post on this form are doing things ass backwards allowing a stranger access to intimate details of your life can only hinder you in your efforts to smash.

If she sees pictures of your friends and family, she might deem you to be wack or strange. If she sees you don't have anything going on, than that can work against you too.

So what you hope to gain by being on some chick's social media platforms? Pictures of her at the beach? Her hot friends, the type of dudes she likes? How does being her FB friend benefit you?

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It only works if you have a good FB page. Other guys are going to do it because they didn't get a number and want to instant message her.

GeniuzKhrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because IDGAF. It's social media, and if that is what keeps them at bay then I guess I weeded out a low interest woman with a simple click of a button, no time wasted.

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adding or following chick on social media like facebook or twitter is so 2009. And for me instagram is more like a girl thing lol.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Never. I only do it when they request me (after sex). Even then, it doesn't usually help for them to read my rants about Social Justice Warriors, or my recommendations for people to not get chemo.

It's like this:

* Texting: 90% Romance and 10% business

* Email: 90% Business or family, and 10% Romance (emailing large images, etc)

* Facebook: 99% Friends and Acquaintances. 1% girlfriends.

* Linked In: 99% Professional Contacts. 1% rovers who are also Facebook Friends. These are people I have personally worked with (mostly) and partied with (some) so I trust them.

* Forums: Anonymous

* Twitter: I'm not a lesbian

* Instagram: Still don't get it.

I try to keep them all as mutually exclusive as possible, especially LinkedIn and Facebook.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I exchange info with them on IG, if I would like us to passively orbit each other. My IG displays high value. Instagram is a nice time-stasis device. Often times a woman will reach out after months if she saw me post something on instagram.

Facebook is out of the question, completely. I never accept their friend request.