Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women not responding back despite looking at my profile?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion 100% of the same women you know/meet your "social circle" either subscribed to an online dating site in the past, and/or are currently subscribed to an online dating site, and/or have at the very least thought about subscribing to an online dating site.
I disagree. If that was the case then you'd see thousands and thousands of women on the dating apps. Around here I see the same handful of people in them and new users join now time to time.

I can go on tinder, match and even a garbage site like pof and same trash.

Certainly not thousands of single women on them. At my work none of the girls are on old and many are single

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so those of us that are not good looking enough to match people worth dating online will adapt and stop using online dating lol, and advise others to do the same.
https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl..._more_likely_to_believe_in_a_.27just_world.27

Don't be scared by the site title lol. Not every single thing on that page is 100% correct if you check the references but most of it is good stuff and that particular part is fitting here I think.

Thing is it's not like I'm saying OLD can't work. It does work for a small minority of guys and I'm glad for that. I'm saying most men should not waste their time on it unless or until they can looksmax to get to that same level (and then take the pictures to convey that). It's also not entirely voluntary for at least me personally to have stopped using OLD, which is something that doesn't get taken into account. Like a child develops an aversion to touching a hot stove, I've developed a physiological aversion to OLD. When I read womens' profiles and see their pictures now, after years of using it, I feel a physical sense of weariness and aversion. To start using it again I would have to rehabilitate my brain to it, it just can't take the jadedness anymore.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
My opinion:

The guy with inferior "genetic stock" who emails 100 women will outperform the guy with superior genetic stock who emails 10 women and calls it a day.

So don't use lack of genetics as an excuse for failing.

Looks and game are hard to beat, of course, but it's much harder to beat a person who refuses to give up.

OP likely emailed a handful of women then quit.

The fact that he expects women who merely view his profile to email him is yet another example of aspiring DJs expecting maximim results despite minimal effort.

Contrary to the popular myth: OLD is NOT easy. It does take a lot of effort, and you can have the greatest looks and the highest skills, but if you're not willing to work hard and embrace rejection and accept the fact that attracting women ALWAYS boils down to a numbers game, then you're likely not gonna succed.
Pretty much agree. Pua say strong old profiles get a 2 to 5 percent reply rate. I'd say my reply rate is more like 7 to 13 percent for read messages. Most end up flakes though or never goes anywhere past a few messages. I'd say when I get a reply probably 50 to 60 percent of the time I'll get a number when I ask for it.

As you know my area does not have much stock of quality women on old and guys around here vastly outnumber women big time at least 10 to 1. I already know if I lived in a younger area like Tampa or miami my reply rate would be better amd probably I wouldn't have to put as much effort into old messages. I do notice if I put more time into crafting a quality message it grabs their attention more and I get more replies. I just dont have hours to devote sending tons of messages out right now due to my business. If I lived somewhere like Tampa or a place like miami ft. Lauderdale I know I wouldn't be using old nearly as much.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You're ignoring opportunity cost. It literally is a complete waste of time and counterproductive for most men, just a fact.

I think some of you that rely on it think I'm being critical but I'm not, at all. If it worked for me I'd use it, it's so low investment.
Even then. When you get the first date set up it can be a 50/50 they flake and cancel or don't show up and even if you can get the actual date there is a chance you don't even get a second date anyway. This is why I see why many on here say don't put much stock into OLD and if you do then go somewhere that is very low cost so you don't burn money on someone who you probably won't see again.

I see nothing wrong with using OLD, especially if you live in a major metro area which will have a lot more young women. Even then I wouldn't use it for hours a day like some do. Send lots of messages, you need to in order to get replies but I wouldn't spend 5 hours a day on OLD like some do. I think OLD was fine 10 years ago. A lot more quality women on it and people in general. With the invention of smartphones every single man is on it now.

So as a man, when an OLD flakes and cancels or no shows for the date do you dwell on it and obsess about it for days about why?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl..._more_likely_to_believe_in_a_.27just_world.27

Don't be scared by the site title lol. Not every single thing on that page is 100% correct if you check the references but most of it is good stuff and that particular part is fitting here I think.

Thing is it's not like I'm saying OLD can't work. It does work for a small minority of guys and I'm glad for that. I'm saying most men should not waste their time on it unless or until they can looksmax to get to that same level (and then take the pictures to convey that). It's also not entirely voluntary for at least me personally to have stopped using OLD, which is something that doesn't get taken into account. Like a child develops an aversion to touching a hot stove, I've developed a physiological aversion to OLD. When I read womens' profiles and see their pictures now, after years of using it, I feel a physical sense of weariness and aversion. To start using it again I would have to rehabilitate my brain to it, it just can't take the jadedness anymore.
I disagree with such a philosophy.

I'm a good looking dude, yes. I attribute most of my success with women to that. I won't deny this fact. However, being good looking is a crutch, to avoid developing in other areas such as socially and professionally. I just had to develop these other areas because I was literally thrown to the wolves at age 16, and had to learn my rites of passage among a pack of lions. But for many good looking dudes, they may not have had this "luxury."

I know plenty of average looking men dating models or top-tier women. They also came from deep in the trenches and rose above the norm in a huge way to go after what they wanted. Matter of fact, the bulk of guys that I meet or have met who date top tier women are completely average looking. Because they were average looking but wanted a top tier lifestyle (including top tier women) all around--they had to go beyond what was necessary to succeed in a big way.

MOTIVATION is the ultimate arbiter of where an individual ends up. And in terms of women, good looking guys have little or less motivation to get better with women. Their motivation to exceed in all facets of all life must originate from elsewhere.

So within this context ... it is a VERY fair Universe.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with such a philosophy.

I'm a good looking dude, yes. I attribute most of my success with women to that. I won't deny this fact. However, being good looking is a crutch, to avoid developing in other areas such as socially and professionally. I just had to develop these other areas because I was literally thrown to the wolves at age 16, and had to learn my rites of passage among a pack of lions. But for many good looking dudes, they may not have had this "luxury."

I know plenty of average looking men dating models or top-tier women. They also came from the trenches and rose above the norm in a huge way to go after what they wanted. Matter of fact, the bulk of guys that I meet or have met who date top tier women are completely average looking. Because they were average looking but wanted a top tier lifestyle (including women) all around--they had to go beyond what was necessary to succeed in a big way.

MOTIVATION is the ultimate arbiter of where an individual ends up. And in terms of women, good looking guys have little motivation to get better with women. Their motivation to exceed in all facets of all life must originate from elsewhere.

So within this context ... it is a VERY fair Universe.
Even given it's true, I bet those "average looking men" didn't meet the women through OLD. My other note is that people have fallen out of planes too and survived. You can't use outliers to argue that a principle is completely false.

PS. I don't count any kind of provisioning/paying for the woman to be with them as a success.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was it?
Social status primarily. High level friends/affiliates. High status business. Instagram showcased it. Their IG was not personal either, but for their businesses.

They focused in dominating the reach of their business which garnered a huge following, and top women open them regularly.

Goes back to motivation in my original post.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social status primarily. High level friends/affiliates. High status business. Instagram showcased it. Their IG was not personal either, but for their businesses.

They focused in dominating the reach of their business which garnered a huge following, and top women open them regularly.
That's great. They enjoy doing that and it works for them.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I signed up to ok cupid and am having triple the success with same pics and generally better looking women

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna offer my opinion on this to ensure that the guys who are reading this thread get a counterperspective:

In my opinion it is never necessary to ask for a phone number, especially via online dating.

Furthermore, in my opinion, obtaining a phone # is not an accomplishment. I'll go you one further and declare that obtaining a phone # will only delay meeting. So just skip the whole asking-for-the phone-number routine. Put the cart before the horse and ask them to meet you.

Far better in my opinion to put the cart before the horse and invite them to drink with you--at a specific place, on a specific day, at a specific time...without even asking for a phone #. You don't need it.

2-3 email volleys max. (You suggest 4 messages and I'm ok with that). Then invite them to meet you and be SPECIFIC about it.

The ones who accept (1 in 10 at best) will 99.9% of the time offer their phone #, without my ever even asking for it.
But getting a number makes it easier to chat leading up to the date. Also if you're running late, etc. If it's a dating app like match where women get bombarded by messages then that message might fall back 3 pages if she doesn't log on a lot.

Obviously if she gives you an actual number she's showing at least some interest. Actually one of the HB9 I went out with all the summer seemed a bit shy at first so I gave her my number first and she texted her eyeballs off with me until the date.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I challenge you to never concern yourself whatsoever with maintaining their interest. In my opinion it's a recurring theme in your posts and you need to obilterate that blue-pill mindset. You don't waste a SECOND of your time and energy wondering where you stand in their line and/or trying to keep them interested.

They will keep up with you when they want to, but only 1 in 10 will want to. Your job is only to keep swinging the bat and approaching as many women as you can physically handle.

Good baseball players are expected to average .300 (i.e. they are expected to hit only 3 out of 10 balls). Occasionally they hit a home run. But more often they strike out, and that's OK. Let it go and keep swinging for the fences...for other women.

Here's another challenge: do not concern yourself whatsover with chatting prior to the date. 3 messages via email then the invite to meet within 48 hours. No more chatting is necessary until you meet. That is what the date is for.

One more challenge: never be late. No excuses. If she accepts your invite to meet at 8, then you show up at 7:50 and you secure 2 seats. Always.

Conversely:

If they are late, and they want to meet you, they WILL give you a heads-up, and again: no phone # is needed to convey this.

Online dating, I'm convinced, has rendered phone numbers obsolete.

On that note: do NOT wait a minute longer than 20 minutes. If the date is set for 8 pm, and you show up and she's not there at 8:20, and she hasn't emailed/texted apologizing for running late, you get up and you leave at 8:20. Her having/not having your phone # makes no difference whatsoever. She might have your phone #, but the fact is, if she is running that late, then she simply doesn't respect your time.

If she emails/texts that she's running late, but not more than 20 mins. late, she WILL let you know: "Hi there I'm running 10 mins. late." Then you email or text back: "No worries Hon take your time don't rush. See you when you get here." Again: she does NOT need your phone number to convey this.

Simply put: the ones who are interested and want to meet you...WILL meet you. Phone # or no phone #. NOTHING will prevent an interested woman from meeting you.
I'm always earlier. Tomorrow I will be early too. One of the dates I had a couple months ago was over 20 mins later but it was raining real bad on the highway and she came from over 50 miles away but texted me about being late so of course I waited around for her. If it's honest like that I'll wait.

Like that other post I posted about last night with that young man. He waited around probably close to 40 minutes and even went out looking for her. She apparently didn't call or text him about running late as well from what I saw so she likely just flat out flaked on him. He had a soda and ate a salad. When we left he was still waiting but no signs she called him or anything about being late. I would have just paid for my drink and tip and left.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For years and years I've asked people, men with success and women how to write a first message on online dating.

As you know you can write anything.

Twice now on online dating websites many women looked at my profile and decided not to reply to my first message. It's very frustrating.

Nothing wrong with my photos.

This is what I've put on my profile, on the about me, describe me section on both of these online websites:

My family and friends would describe me as warm, ambitious, x y a individual.

My interests and hobbies include going to the cinema x y z.

If you would like to get to know me feel free to message me.

What is wrong here?
Are you going for the top 20% of women you see? The hot chicks whom every other man makes a bee-line for?

Good luck if you are. OLD is only good if A. You’re a complete alpha beast looking for fvcks, or B. In the 98% of other men, BUT willing to look outside the 20% as you’re looking for a genuine relationship.

In my 20s I found OLD impossible. I tried hard to compete with men I just couldn’t compete with and never could, neither could most men.

When I got to 35 and I was like “I am getting to the point where I no longer care about multiple fvcks and I just want a GF and potential wife” I did just fine!

I got rid of my pics of me looking “cool”, at the gym, bit of mediocre bicep, picture of me on the decks etc, and dressed in suits, shirts, good watch, just kind of solid man game and I had plenty of replies. I also stopped chasing girls who clearly set up their profiles to attract men on a sexual level overtly. This is what I got:

1. National manager of a clothing brand. 30ish, didn’t look that hot but met her in major cities when her work took her there and she was a complete freak, long split skirt, nights drinking and screwing till 4am.

2. Artist and shirt story writer. Bit of a dud in the sack but a very interesting couple of months dating.

3. A couple of annoying b1tches didn’t go beyond date one. Basic Starbucks girls, still, never would have gone for my old “fake alpha” profile.

4. My current wife who is carrying my child currently.

My main mistake was to think you can ape the real alphas who can literally fvck anything. This is a lifelong thing and trying to be something you aren’t is painful and they can smell it miles off.

Believe it or not, not all women want this. Does Every man want an instagram model? I wouldn’t. Divorce awaits. Fending off men awaits. I’d rather a simple, homely girl who isn’t flashing her sh1t online to everyone.

When I was younger I did.

I know this is a forum for banging hot ch1cks, if anything I’m agreeing with a lot of folks on here, if you want multiple lays, listen to them. I don’t know Jack sh1t about bagging model standard girls, as I haven’t wanted that for years.

However, I got laid quite a lot, even before this, mainly through just going out drinking a lot. And I got laid quite a few times online, but only when I stopped trying to hard and just put up what was more “me”

I do think trying to be an alpha is worse than just being what you are. Chicks can smell that lack of success.

So if you’re wondering what to say, or what to write, you’re doing it wrong. Have fun with it,
Let your imagination run and don’t give a sh1t what they think of you. Even if you don’t get any, it’s still better to retain your self respect rather than be trapped in a game you don’t know how to play

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal I gotta tell you that Southwest Florida is poon heaven, in my opinion. This is strictly my opinion here: the hottest women in the USA live in South Florida and SoCal. You should be killing it!

Rich, beautiful women who spend their days doing cardio...wearing fake eyelashes.. sporting big fake boobs. Living off of their ex-husbands' alimony.

I could see myself really cleaning up down there in South Florida.

I live in Tampa Bay and we do have lots of beautiful women here, but they are more "down-to-earth" looking in my opinion, which in my mind is really just a politically correct way of saying that we have a ton of 7's, and some 8's, while South Florida seems to have a ton of 8's and a lot of 9's.

In my opinion there just seems to be a night and day difference in the physical caliber and abundance of hot women. Women south of Sarasota just seem to be plentiful and hotter to me. It is like a jet stream: Starting with Sarasota and moving south along the coast, and toward Boca then east to Fort Lauderdale...the bodies get leaner and the chests get larger.

They're just...everywhere...and it makes sense that there are so many of them. Tons of money in South FLA.

If I had my choice, and if I could afford it, I'd live in Boca and pursue as many surgically enhanced MILFs as I could possibly handle.

Good luck to you.
LOL. South Florida, YES I totally agree. I mean like Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm, Delray, etc. Around here Charlotte, Lee, Sarasota counties no so much LOL. remember Sarasota County on down to Collier county is the oldest median age in the entire state.

Granted there are some hotties, yes in those counties but they're not in huge quantities and I don't want damage goods MILFs in their 40s or late 30s. I'd rather have a late 20s chick never married before. Gotta to go the big cities for that which is why St. Pete, Tampa area is better for me I think. Every guy I talk to I know hates this part of FL for dating and even some of the women too complain about the old pervs.

A friend of my who used to be a vendor has a kid at his job who is from Miami and came over here to go to FGCU. He totally hates SWFL compared to Miami and saying how it's boring and mostly retired folks.

If I lived by Miami Beach for example, which would mean I'd be loaded which I'm not LOL then I very doubt I would even be wasting time on stupid OLD trying to meet women who are mostly damaged goods around here, even the few hot ones on there. I'd be out and about having fun and that.

I'm from St. Louis Missouri, and the women up in eastern Missouri are far hotter than the women down here. They're less fat and overall in better shape and more quantities of hotties, especially younger ones all over. Maybe it's because it's a major city and has a younger population too. I mean the county and metro area. Not city limits of St. Louis which is half ghetto. The county has some really expensive areas.

Even the blue collar areas of St. Louis county you will see a lot of young hotties. While Missouri for example is basically a southern state and ancestry many areas are scott irish, and British, St. Louis is mostly German ancestry. Maybe that's why the women are hotter. German genetic women and eastern europe seem to be more attractive IMO.

If I ever get money with this business do I need to look into southeast FL or at least hangout there a lot? My former boss lives by Pompano Beach and says it's a lot younger over there and many more hotties. Except they're a bit stuck up he said. I don't care if they're stuck up as long as they're hot.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Are you going for the top 20% of women you see? The hot chicks whom every other man makes a bee-line for?

Good luck if you are. OLD is only good if A. You’re a complete alpha beast looking for fvcks, or B. In the 98% of other men, BUT willing to look outside the 20% as you’re looking for a genuine relationship.

In my 20s I found OLD impossible. I tried hard to compete with men I just couldn’t compete with and never could, neither could most men.

When I got to 35 and I was like “I am getting to the point where I no longer care about multiple fvcks and I just want a GF and potential wife” I did just fine!

I got rid of my pics of me looking “cool”, at the gym, bit of mediocre bicep, picture of me on the decks etc, and dressed in suits, shirts, good watch, just kind of solid man game and I had plenty of replies. I also stopped chasing girls who clearly set up their profiles to attract men on a sexual level overtly. This is what I got:

1. National manager of a clothing brand. 30ish, didn’t look that hot but met her in major cities when her work took her there and she was a complete freak, long split skirt, nights drinking and screwing till 4am.

2. Artist and shirt story writer. Bit of a dud in the sack but a very interesting couple of months dating.

3. A couple of annoying b1tches didn’t go beyond date one. Basic Starbucks girls, still, never would have gone for my old “fake alpha” profile.

4. My current wife who is carrying my child currently.

My main mistake was to think you can ape the real alphas who can literally fvck anything. This is a lifelong thing and trying to be something you aren’t is painful and they can smell it miles off.

Believe it or not, not all women want this. Does Every man want an instagram model? I wouldn’t. Divorce awaits. Fending off men awaits. I’d rather a simple, homely girl who isn’t flashing her sh1t online to everyone.

When I was younger I did.

I know this is a forum for banging hot ch1cks, if anything I’m agreeing with a lot of folks on here, if you want multiple lays, listen to them. I don’t know Jack sh1t about bagging model standard girls, as I haven’t wanted that for years.

However, I got laid quite a lot, even before this, mainly through just going out drinking a lot. And I got laid quite a few times online, but only when I stopped trying to hard and just put up what was more “me”

I do think trying to be an alpha is worse than just being what you are. Chicks can smell that lack of success.

So if you’re wondering what to say, or what to write, you’re doing it wrong. Have fun with it,
Let your imagination run and don’t give a sh1t what they think of you. Even if you don’t get any, it’s still better to retain your self respect rather than be trapped in a game you don’t know how to play
I think age matters a lot too. The last 3 OLD dates were a few years older than me but were pretty high end on the HB scale. I will be 36 at the end of the month, but a VERY young looking 36 which women have even told me they don't like the boyish, too young look, I mean women around 40.

I mainly just use Match which like all of them SUCK around here if you're looking for women under 45, but I get the most luck getting replies on Match and I only message the top 20 percent looks wise which isn't a ton of women around here within 50 miles.

I brushed my profile up a bit over the summer, took off a couple "cool pics" and just more basic pics and explained my career which is owning my own business and sounding more mature. I noticed when I did that my reply rate went up a bit as well. Again, it was women my age and a few years older who seem to be replying more lately. Meaning ones with careers and looking for long term stuff. All of them higher end HBs too I message. 7 is the min HB I will even touch on them sites.

However, these older women seem to try and ask questions about my business and what I do, even in the first message which is me thinking they want a guy with $$$ I think for under 30 the swipe apps are better for the younger crowd. Most of the girls on there are 30 and under it seems. My Tinder profile is like my match one trying to sound all professional which is why I have no luck on it.

I would love an HB8 23 year old LOL, and I look and feel young for my age, but I know reality I'm better off looking for someone at least 30 at this stage now. 30-40 range. Guys on here wail on women over 30 about looks and too old, but I see a lot of women who are 40 and in shape and very attractive that I wouldn't hesitate to plow. The date I'm going on tonight on her facebook looks HB7. She's hot but is no super hottie but appears to have a pretty smile and really pretty face, just not an HB10. Hopefully in person she is an HB8 lol but if she's an HB7 I'll be happy. She will be 40 in Dec and I turn 36 end of the month but hey, I found her to be attractive, so what she's 4 years older.

I mean lets say you're 30 years old and you could plow Gisele Bündchen who's 39. Would you seriously consider her ugly and turn that down????

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dunno really. My thing is MILFs and South Florida seems to epitomize the look I desire. I exclude Miami. Even for me it is TOO plastic. TOO fake. TOO snobby.

Interesting though your take on Missouri. It reminds me that beautiful women are everywhere really.

But yeah the counties you mention that you reside near are not places that I ever see myself wanting to live.

I'll bet you can get a lot of bang for your buck near where you live. Really nice new home for under 300K right? Palmetto...Bradenton..definitely not for me though. Much of Bradenton is trashy and depresses me. Even Sarasota is kind of overrated if you ask me.

St. Pete and Tampa have both become really popular places to live and hang out, but I hate the congestion and crowded restaurants and nightclubs and spending any time whatsoever trying to find parking. Clearwater Beach is great but you WILL spend hours looking for parking and they WILL tow your car if you park illegally. A lotcof these so-called hotapots in the Bay Area are just crazy crowded, usually replete with lots of drinking and lots of guys creatimg problems.

But there are women of all ages that live in Tampa/St. Pete and you don't have to be loaded to live in a nice home or apartment. You can still get a nice home in parts of Tampa and St. Pete but expect to pay at least 250K for a nice solid 3/2 house.

I have very nice apt. but I am in North St. Pete which is far less desirable for most but I love it. It is quiet...no riff-raff. No crowds. Close to all of the interstates. I really like meeting women in my neighborhood in a quiet watering hole for a fewxdrinks then hopefully gettingvthem back to my place. Doesn't happen often and I spend a lot of my weekends in pure isolation, which in my opinion is still far better than hanging out in downtown St. Pete paying $100.00+ for dinner and battling bad customer service and seeing/hearing lots of male drunks. I just don't trust the crowds.

I am old though LOL. (48).
I have family in pasco County. Man, Pasco is really building up fast with hotels, houses and apartments and a lot of nice shopping centers. I just hate the layout though. I know my business would do better up there as well selling mobile phone accessories at the fleamarket because Tampa, the city has more minorities which buy a lot of my generic cases, and the college is close to two of the fleamarkets there. Down here a lot of my customers are old and have old phones I can't get cases for anymore. I'm Talking Wesley Chapel, Land O Lakes area. The new Outlet mall by the highway there I notice tons of milfs shopping there when I was there a couple weeks ago.

I know for me meeting people, even just using OLD would be better because I look on there and the choices are much better. Even OKC has hot chicks up there on it, many of them unlike the land whales down here. Seems around Bradenton and northward a lot more younger, single people. Sarasota County is an old person's county just like Charlotte County. Median age Sarasota county is 55, Charlotte is 55.9 Even Lee County isn't much better at 50.

Oh and I live in Charlotte County btw. No, you don't want to live here being single and even 48 would be considered young LOL.

Punta Gorda literally is the oldest city in FL and considered one of the top retirement places. It's very boring. Even if you're married and not retirement age I'd be bored.

Oh and about Missouri. I know these girls are too young, but if you're a college aged guy you NEED to go to Mizzou or even SEMO or SWMO state.

Mizzou seriously has some of the hottest college girls you will ever see, especially blondes. I mean they're just everywhere there. I don't know why. Well, one reason is that Mizzou has the best journalism school in the country. Everyone wants to go to it. That is one reason why they have cream of the crop HB 9 and 10 chicks. Like when you watch the local news if there is a hot, young news reporter there is a good chance they went to Mizzou school of journalism. Here in SWFL some of the hottest reporters we have went to Mizzou. We have tons of them because of the low pay here.

Not to sound like a perv, but I have a blonde cousin who's a solid 9.5 on the hot scale, 26 years old. Literally ALL her college friends from Mizzou are seriously at the min an 8 on the HB scale with many 9 to 9.5 and I mean a lot of them on her facebook. I wonder about her though because she still doesn't really have a boyfriend. last I heard she has a guy she kinda likes but not really serious. I dunno why she never has a boyfriend. She's really shy though.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I just deleted my dating apps because in reality I think it is a waste of time. Think about it. Women have the false idea they are in demand with these apps. Plus they get like hundreds of messages from other guys. If you want to meet women the best thing to do is invest in you. Meaning hobbies and interest are ways to do that. Also a lot of these women are delusional for their demands. You have single mothers with multiple kids with multiple baby fathers wanting a guy who makes 6 figures who lives in a big house and looking to get married. This is how disconnected women are from reality. I said screw it and just deleted them.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Twice now on online dating websites many women looked at my profile and decided not to reply to my first message. It's very frustrating.

Nothing wrong with my photos.
Shouldn’t women tell you “nothing wrong with your photos”?

It’s like a guy saying “I’m in great shape.” Doesn’t really count if he says it. Other people have to buy it.

This is what I've put on my profile, on the about me, describe me section on both of these online websites:

My family and friends would describe me as warm, ambitious, x y a individual.

My interests and hobbies include going to the cinema x y z.

If you would like to get to know me feel free to message me.

What is wrong here?
Do you write a message to every women you look at online?

To get results, throw these 2 things out the window

(1) Ego
(2) Validation

Once you get rid of those 2 things, you’ll be James Bond.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Okay I just deleted my dating apps because in reality I think it is a waste of time. Think about it. Women have the false idea they are in demand with these apps. Plus they get like hundreds of messages from other guys. If you want to meet women the best thing to do is invest in you. Meaning hobbies and interest are ways to do that. Also a lot of these women are delusional for their demands. You have single mothers with multiple kids with multiple baby fathers wanting a guy who makes 6 figures who lives in a big house and looking to get married. This is how disconnected women are from reality. I said screw it and just deleted them.
True. Especially around me. While match for example has the hottest looking ones out of all the dating sites, the women on there have unrealistic demands even though most of them are divorcee or single moms never been married. They are big on "financial security" money, travel obsessed, and overall display major narcissistic attitudes.

It does provide for some comedy gold to read online dating profiles though. Then you wonder why they're single even being a very high hb. Their demands so high and bad personality that after a date or two guys bail on them and they use old because they can't find a guy to put up with them.

I just laugh at what women state in their profiles. They really are delusional.