Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women not responding back despite looking at my profile?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is trash. Delete your accounts and just put that effort into creating enjoyable social circles and approaching.

I deleted mine about 3 weeks ago. I only miss them when I'm feeling particularly low and because I realize that, I don't re-download them. They're not worth it to me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is trash. Delete your accounts and just put that effort into creating enjoyable social circles and approaching.

I deleted mine about 3 weeks ago. I only miss them when I'm feeling particularly low and because I realize that, I don't re-download them. They're not worth it to me.
As I said a major city I think it's much better. It makes you less productive. Going on there, sending messages so someone, even around here where there is a very LOW pool to choose from it still takes time to go and write mesages.

Then when you do exchange replies or talk in text messages then after a couple days they flake out on a date or after the first date. So you spend time and money and get no results in the end.

Is it me or are women flaking more in general? Several guy friends say the same thing lately. Especially on OLD when talking to someone.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For years and years I've asked people, men with success and women how to write a first message on online dating.

As you know you can write anything.

Twice now on online dating websites many women looked at my profile and decided not to reply to my first message. It's very frustrating.

Nothing wrong with my photos.

This is what I've put on my profile, on the about me, describe me section on both of these online websites:

My family and friends would describe me as warm, ambitious, x y a individual.

My interests and hobbies include going to the cinema x y z.

If you would like to get to know me feel free to message me.

What is wrong here?
In my experience, and some honest self-analysis, the problem with online dating is that there’s no confronting the real world. Sure, you could have some success in it, but that’s not the point, and it wouldn’t do anything for you other than reinforce your isolation from naturally attracting women in a face to face setting by default.

“”Hey! It worked! I don’t even have to go out and approach them to pull this off. Neat!”

See where I’m going with that? It’s like giving up on actual growth and settling for the easy route that leads to the further weakening of yourself, instead of the hard path that makes you a stronger being.

It’s not that there’s anything wrong with your profile. It’s that you aren’t out in the real world developing yourself, building yourself as a man and an individual. In online dating, there’s no actual conversation, no looking her in the eye, no seduction or self development. It’s like a state of limbo, still seeking women, but too afraid to face the outside world and the women in it. Afraid of rejection and loneliness. It puts you in a state of desperation.

My advice is to ditch the OLD crap and go out there and live. You’re more worried about the women noticing you than you are developing yourself and your life and maximizing your potential. Women know that this is the sort of man that frequents online dating. She wields that as an advantage to her sexual behavior, power, and manipulation over the men on the site. Most of them are overweight, and they know full well their SMV makes it impossible to secure a man in any other setting. Most of them will be manipulative. A hot or desirable woman doesn’t need OLD. There’s men all over the place in public willing to fvck her.

Plus, for the man, it serves as a shield to protect himself and the fragile balance of beliefs and fear in his mind. While I’m not necessarily saying you’re weak, I am saying that your focus on OLD is indicative of personal weaknesses that need to be addressed, and growth in that department is totally doable. How do I know your focused on OLD? Your posting about it.

Even if this isn’t the case for you, OLD takes a man’s personal power and puts it into the hands of the women on the site, because he’s left waiting for views and replies to messages instead of taking action in the real world. He relinquishes his natural state and masculinity for a pretty face on a screen, and the women know it. So they use that to their advantage.

With work and personal growth, things like this won’t be a problem, and you’ll better off. In a much stronger state in life.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In my experience, and some honest self-analysis, the problem with online dating is that there’s no confronting the real world. Sure, you could have some success in it, but that’s not the point, and it wouldn’t do anything for you other than reinforce your isolation from naturally attracting women in a face to face setting by default.

“”Hey! It worked! I don’t even have to go out and approach them to pull this off. Neat!”

See where I’m going with that? It’s like giving up on actual growth and settling for the easy route that leads to the further weakening of yourself, instead of the hard path that makes you a stronger being.

It’s not that there’s anything wrong with your profile. It’s that you aren’t out in the real world developing yourself, building yourself as a man and an individual. In online dating, there’s no actual conversation, no looking her in the eye, no seduction or self development. It’s like a state of limbo, still seeking women, but too afraid to face the outside world and the women in it. Afraid of rejection and loneliness. It puts you in a state of desperation.

My advice is to ditch the OLD crap and go out there and live. You’re more worried about the women noticing you than you are developing yourself and your life and maximizing your potential. Women know that this is the sort of man that frequents online dating. She wields that as an advantage to her sexual behavior, power, and manipulation over the men on the site. Most of them are overweight, and they know full well their SMV makes it impossible to secure a man in any other setting. Most of them will be manipulative. A hot or desirable woman doesn’t need OLD. There’s men all over the place in public willing to fvck her.

Plus, for the man, it serves as a shield to protect himself and the fragile balance of beliefs and fear in his mind. While I’m not necessarily saying you’re weak, I am saying that your focus on OLD is indicative of personal weaknesses that need to be addressed, and growth in that department is totally doable. How do I know your focused on OLD? Your posting about it.

Even if this isn’t the case for you, OLD takes a man’s personal power and puts it into the hands of the women on the site, because he’s left waiting for views and replies to messages instead of taking action in the real world. He relinquishes his natural state and masculinity for a pretty face on a screen, and the women know it. So they use that to their advantage.

With work and personal growth, things like this won’t be a problem, and you’ll better off. In a much stronger state in life.
This is mostly true! However, even in my region which is a dating desert there are still a few very high end HBs on the better OLD sites, paid sites. I mean I had 3 dates that were high level HBs from Match.com ranging from 7.5 to 9.5

However as others pointed out when there is a high HB on those websites it's because they're likely bat sh** crazy and damaged. Each one was divorced I went on a date with. One was super stuck up and other two were crazy. Educated women all of them but just screwy.

Would you say in this case when you see higher end HBs on these sites and they're real profiles would you say they have issues that causes them unable to keep a guy because they're so crazy, damaged, dull, or stuck up that guys quickly ditch them despite their hot looks can't override their overall sh** personality.

That one HB9.5 I went out with from Match looks wise should have NO business being on that site based on looks. However her personality was so snobby and I've never seen a woman act as bad as that on a date or in person. Then told me about how she likes none of the guys she goes on dates with.

So I still see her on match every single time I'm on there online. I mean, her personality was so bad that based on looks I don't think I could even make it thru another date in order to bang her.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting likes, messages ever since posting a beach pic right after vacation. It's on point. Women will still disregard me if I don't leave an open-ended question with Each message. It's lame, how they rarely will respond if you don't Ask a question or if you give a detailed or info-laden response about Any subject she asks about or brings up, even small talk. I think she has too many dudes messaging her if she's 6 and above even 5 and above. If she messages first at least you've gotta a few back n' forth you can expect.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mostly true! However, even in my region which is a dating desert there are still a few very high end HBs on the better OLD sites, paid sites. I mean I had 3 dates that were high level HBs from Match.com ranging from 7.5 to 9.5

However as others pointed out when there is a high HB on those websites it's because they're likely bat sh** crazy and damaged. Each one was divorced I went on a date with. One was super stuck up and other two were crazy. Educated women all of them but just screwy.

Would you say in this case when you see higher end HBs on these sites and they're real profiles would you say they have issues that causes them unable to keep a guy because they're so crazy, damaged, dull, or stuck up that guys quickly ditch them despite their hot looks can't override their overall sh** personality.

That one HB9.5 I went out with from Match looks wise should have NO business being on that site based on looks. However her personality was so snobby and I've never seen a woman act as bad as that on a date or in person. Then told me about how she likes none of the guys she goes on dates with.

So I still see her on match every single time I'm on there online. I mean, her personality was so bad that based on looks I don't think I could even make it thru another date in order to bang her.
It’s 100% true. Your location and the local population of women is irrelevant. I’ll guarantee that, despite the town/city, there are still men that are having success without OLD. OLD is a band-aid, a shield. A way to feel like you’re moving forward. It’s a justification to avoid personal growth.

“I don’t have to go out and meet people, I can just use this convenient website. And instead of being social, I’ll just settle for the subpar women on Match.com instead of going for the ones I really want.”

The problem is that there’s a significant portion in a man’s life, in most cases, that’s so focused on getting women, feeling accomplished in the fact that he has won their affection and sexuality, and needing it, that he totally neglects himself and his life. All he really did was suppress himself and prevent his own development.

The only reason the concept of looking back on your life as an old man and thinking “d@mn I wish I’d achieved more, lived my dreams” is because you had, on some level, believed you had no personal power of your own beliefs, intentions, actions and your perception of the world, and you regret not taking action when you were young.

While to most OLD is in no large way contributive to a wasted life, it is in combination of many other things, including needing validation from women, that creates a weak man. And women despise weak men.

The only solution to life, as a man, is to take action on your self development and goals, and rebuild your masculine nature.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It’s 100% true. Your location and the local population of women is irrelevant. I’ll guarantee that, despite the town/city, there are still men that are having success without OLD. OLD is a band-aid, a shield. A way to feel like you’re moving forward. It’s a justification to avoid personal growth.

“I don’t have to go out and meet people, I can just use this convenient website. And instead of being social, I’ll just settle for the subpar women on Match.com instead of going for the ones I really want.”

The problem is that there’s a significant portion in a man’s life, in most cases, that’s so focused on getting women, feeling accomplished in the fact that he has won their affection and sexuality, and needing it, that he totally neglects himself and his life. All he really did was suppress himself and prevent his own development.

The only reason the concept of looking back on your life as an old man and thinking “d@mn I wish I’d achieved more, lived my dreams” is because you had, on some level, believed you had no personal power of your own beliefs, intentions, actions and your perception of the world, and you regret not taking action when you were young.

While to most OLD is in no large way contributive to a wasted life, it is in combination of many other things, including needing validation from women, that creates a weak man. And women despise weak men.

The only solution to life, as a man, is to take action on your self development and goals, and rebuild your masculine nature.
I think location is key though. As I said in this area I live in, county I can go out to eat, anywhere around town and simply not a ton of young people in the bars, restaurants, etc. unless it's the wait staff. It's the oldest average age county in the state. My side of the bridge and town I live in is one of the oldest median age cities in the country and considered one of the top cities to retire in.

There are sports bars and that, especially across the bridge the younger, local crowds hangout at but they're mostly lower end whites who are single and overweight, ugly, tatted up and overall low end. The decent ones here are married with many of them moving from out of town already married and usually take jobs like in medical for example.

Again in my region it's mostly healthcare industry. You go to Miami or Tampa and it's totally different for single.

When your county has a median age of 56 years old there is going to be some problems. The county to my north is 55 and to my south is 50 and county below that is 52 for median age.

Problem at my age is most around my age 33-40 if they're single they're divorced and damaged goods and many of them have kids around here. I would go for like 28 year olds but I don't see many of them around here.

I have a part time job at a grocery store a couple nights a week. Most of the locals under 40 who are single look like trash. I mean like they're on drugs or drink. Just ugly and depressing.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think location is key though. As I said in this area I live in, county I can go out to eat, anywhere around town and simply not a ton of young people in the bars, restaurants, etc. unless it's the wait staff. It's the oldest average age county in the state. My side of the bridge and town I live in is one of the oldest median age cities in the country and considered one of the top cities to retire in.

There are sports bars and that, especially across the bridge the younger, local crowds hangout at but they're mostly lower end whites who are single and overweight, ugly, tatted up and overall low end. The decent ones here are married with many of them moving from out of town already married and usually take jobs like in medical for example.

Again in my region it's mostly healthcare industry. You go to Miami or Tampa and it's totally different for single.

When your county has a median age of 56 years old there is going to be some problems. The county to my north is 55 and to my south is 50 and county below that is 52 for median age.

Problem at my age is most around my age 33-40 if they're single they're divorced and damaged goods and many of them have kids around here. I would go for like 28 year olds but I don't see many of them around here.

I have a part time job at a grocery store a couple nights a week. Most of the locals under 40 who are single look like trash. I mean like they're on drugs or drink. Just ugly and depressing.
I understand what you’re saying, but there’s still the element of personal choice in there. It’s not a location problem. It may be an inconvenient truth, but this is on you. To put it bluntly, you could get ambitious and fight for living in a better area that gives you access to better women, hotter women, better social circles and higher quality people, better job opportunities and higher income potential. There is absolutely nothing in life that cannot be attributed to your own decisions. Right now, you’re blaming location as a justification for OLD and settling for something other than what you want, rather than fighting with a relentless intensity to change your situation to better suit what you want and your desired lifestyle. By changing your mindset, you’d be able to create an awesome life, man, with fun social circles and a bad@ss sex life filled with women who are straight up competing with each other to be with you, and OLD is not how you’re going to get that.

You should be inspiring yourself to live on the edge, having a sh!tload of fun and achieving bad@ss goals. This sort of thing is what I’ve been referring to the whole time on this thread. OLD, location, sh!t like that, is really just a justification to settle for mediocrity. A man always has the power to change his life and situation, including you if you get out of your own way. You too, OP, and anyone else reading this. OLD is just another item on a list of things used to avoid personal development, facing the world and your fears.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Go read that.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you’re saying, but there’s still the element of personal choice in there. It’s not a location problem. It may be an inconvenient truth, but this is on you. To put it bluntly, you could get ambitious and fight for living in a better area that gives you access to better women, hotter women, better social circles and higher quality people, better job opportunities and higher income potential. There is absolutely nothing in life that cannot be attributed to your own decisions. Right now, you’re blaming location as a justification for OLD and settling for something other than what you want, rather than fighting with a relentless intensity to change your situation to better suit what you want and your desired lifestyle. By changing your mindset, you’d be able to create an awesome life, man, with fun social circles and a bad@ss sex life filled with women who are straight up competing with each other to be with you, and OLD is not how you’re going to get that.

You should be inspiring yourself to live on the edge, having a sh!tload of fun and achieving bad@ss goals. This sort of thing is what I’ve been referring to the whole time on this thread. OLD, location, sh!t like that, is really just a justification to settle for mediocrity. A man always has the power to change his life and situation, including you if you get out of your own way. You too, OP, and anyone else reading this. OLD is just another item on a list of things used to avoid personal development, facing the world and your fears.
I agree with you here, in that OLD really is just a crutch for men who don't actually want to go out in meet women in the real world. As you, I and others have mentioned on here, the women you will find on there are by and large not what you'd truly want in a woman. Women that are attractive and likable are in demand and do NOT have to go on the internet or on dating apps to find men, how others don't quite grasp this never made much sense to me.

However, with all that said many men are in fact under a set of circumstances where the opportunity to meet women is fairly limited. Granted, this could be for a very large variety of factors, some of which are indeed under your own control. If a man is busy with his career/making money, school, etc. he may not really have the time or desire to be going out every weekend and approaching women at bars and clubs. Maybe he just doesn't even like the whole nightlife scene and he just simply isn't in enough environments to meet women in a realistic manner. This is why it's important to have hobbies and interests outside of your day to day routine but you don't always have control over the degree of access you have to women you'd be interested in.

Also, as the other poster had pointed out, the demographics of your area do in fact play a pretty important role here as well. If you are in your late 20s or early 30s but live in an area that is either very young or very old you are going to have a hard time finding anything. This is why it's important to try to move to places where there are a lot of opportunities in regards to career and bettering yourself, as there will also be women who are doing the exact same thing.

With all this said, it is in fact fairly difficult to meet women once you get past high school and college, which are by far the easiest times to do so. Once you start getting into your mid 20s and up most people are getting into their careers, many end up married or in serious long term relationships, some start having children.....the pickings naturally get slimmer and slimmer as you get older. As men we can date younger but this obviously isn't going to last forever.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you here, in that OLD really is just a crutch for men who don't actually want to go out in meet women in the real world. As you, I and others have mentioned on here, the women you will find on there are by and large not what you'd truly want in a woman. Women that are attractive and likable are in demand and do NOT have to go on the internet or on dating apps to find men, how others don't quite grasp this never made much sense to me.

However, with all that said many men are in fact under a set of circumstances where the opportunity to meet women is fairly limited. Granted, this could be for a very large variety of factors, some of which are indeed under your own control. If a man is busy with his career/making money, school, etc. he may not really have the time or desire to be going out every weekend and approaching women at bars and clubs. Maybe he just doesn't even like the whole nightlife scene and he just simply isn't in enough environments to meet women in a realistic manner. This is why it's important to have hobbies and interests outside of your day to day routine but you don't always have control over the degree of access you have to women you'd be interested in.

Also, as the other poster had pointed out, the demographics of your area do in fact play a pretty important role here as well. If you are in your late 20s or early 30s but live in an area that is either very young or very old you are going to have a hard time finding anything. This is why it's important to try to move to places where there are a lot of opportunities in regards to career and bettering yourself, as there will also be women who are doing the exact same thing.

With all this said, it is in fact fairly difficult to meet women once you get past high school and college, which are by far the easiest times to do so. Once you start getting into your mid 20s and up most people are getting into their careers, many end up married or in serious long term relationships, some start having children.....the pickings naturally get slimmer and slimmer as you get older. As men we can date younger but this obviously isn't going to last forever.
It depends on one’s point of view. While I agree that demographics are a factor, it’s only a factor if you allow it to be one. I do not subscribe to the societal view that a being is limited in their human capacities. A man is limitless in his potential. If a man wants control over a part of his life, it’s his decision whether or not to build and exercise that control, but the end result is the same. It was his doing. I didn’t say that it wouldn’t take a lot of effort, or sometimes months or years to achieve, but the concept is universal. A man’s life is his own creation.

I consider anything else other than what I’ve stated above, in that context, to be a limiting belief imposed on oneself on their own volition. No condition is permanent unless he decides it should be, and accepting a subpar situation is the same as that.

Before it gets off topic, though, I should mention that age is meaningless. There’s guys in their 70s and 80s who kept themselves in immaculate physical shape and health who are still d!cking women in their 20s. That, too, was a decision he made. That was his creation. Life is a game of the mind, not circumstance.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Others suggest and move to a different area of Florida but its not that easy. I'd have to sell the house and move the business. I can't afford Miami. Tampa has a lot more young people but I just dont like it a lot due to traffic. Another poster on here basically suggested if I lived in southeast Florida I wouldn't need old due to all the younger demographics

Career choices suck around here. That's why most after college dont live in this area. Mostly service and low pay jobs.

So if I lived in miami or ft. Lauderdale would I need old?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on one’s point of view. While I agree that demographics are a factor, it’s only a factor if you allow it to be one. I do not subscribe to the societal view that a being is limited in their human capacities. A man is limitless in his potential. If a man wants control over a part of his life, it’s his decision whether or not to build and exercise that control, but the end result is the same. It was his doing. I didn’t say that it wouldn’t take a lot of effort, or sometimes months or years to achieve, but the concept is universal. A man’s life is his own creation.

I consider anything else other than what I’ve stated above, in that context, to be a limiting belief imposed on oneself on their own volition. No condition is permanent unless he decides it should be, and accepting a subpar situation is the same as that.

Before it gets off topic, though, I should mention that age is meaningless. There’s guys in their 70s and 80s who kept themselves in immaculate physical shape and health who are still d!cking women in their 20s. That, too, was a decision he made. That was his creation. Life is a game of the mind, not circumstance.

I agree though, nothing is necessarily permanent and there is some degree of control a man has over his life. Keeping this within the context of meeting women, there are indeed some things that he has control over and others not so much. A man can dress better, get in better shape, expand his social circle and just overall become a more attractive prospect, etc. However, he does not necessarily have control over being able to meet women that he wants and who want him in return and are also single. Granted, he can do things to better his odds of potentially meeting such a woman but again this does not mean it is going to happen.

Speaking for myself, I'm 29, 6'4", naturally broad shouldered, workout regularly/take care of myself and a good guy all around and I hardly ever go on dates. Have I tried to meet women where I am currently living, yes, but absolutely nothing comes of it. If I see an opportunity with a woman I'd be interested in I try to capitalize on it but it's very rare and I don't always get the chance to do so. However, with all that aside I'm moving next year to an area that will be much more conducive to meeting women, as it has an overall much larger population and one with more variety. I've indirectly made a choice that will better my prospects, as where I am currently living I have had 0 success. I never use OLD sites or apps, did it once and got fatfished......never again because I know I can do better than that.

As for the old men having sex with young women on the regular, this is VERY rare in the real world and not at all applicable to the vast majority of males out there.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Others suggest and move to a different area of Florida but its not that easy. I'd have to sell the house and move the business. I can't afford Miami. Tampa has a lot more young people but I just dont like it a lot due to traffic. Another poster on here basically suggested if I lived in southeast Florida I wouldn't need old due to all the younger demographics

Career choices suck around here. That's why most after college dont live in this area. Mostly service and low pay jobs.

So if I lived in miami or ft. Lauderdale would I need old?
I don't know anything about your area, but you need to ask yourself if you are truly happy with where you are at in your life right now. I obviously don't know you, but it sounds like you have a pretty comfortable and safe life with what you have going for you currently but you are aware that deep down you aren't happy due to a lack of dating prospects.

I understand that making a large move and changing your life like that is an intimidating prospect, very few people ever do it. Assuming you are being completely honest with what you have mentioned on here, I think you should seriously consider a move to a new area, though not purely for the sake of meeting women. Wherever you move should entail some sort of goal (career, financial, education, etc.). I'm moving next summer to a new city, which is much more populated, for school and from there I'm feeling that my prospects will improve. In the meantime, I'm going to try to meet women where I am at but given my track record here I don't think anything will come of it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Location is never a problem.

Even a small town of 100 will produce a few beauties.

Even in ur local neighbourhood there's bound to be 1 beauty.

The problem is the man.

He has no skill set to generate a large enough sphere of influence.

Learn to increase ur sphere of influence gentlemen.

Women will come knocking at ur doorstep.

HenBogan

Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is fickle...

It's populated with the whole spectrum of life....

For what it's worth...

I have 2 or 3 pictures maximum..

My bio reads is short, maybe 15 words but it's offering a subtle challenge...

The above... Intrigue!

Accept its a brutal place for your ego and the people are flaky, their inbox is usually bursting, so your chances are slim to start with...

That being said, your best friend is humour early on...

Women constantly moan to me about guys with lame opening lines,

Hey babe,
Hi gorgeous,
Wow you are sexy,
Can we bang?

Ha ha... The list is endless but take from that what you will...

Don't write them war and peace, a sentence is usually enough to start with and you won't always get a response... But with bumble and tinder you've already matched so you have a foot on the ladder....

It's actually my main way of picking up women, I know it is much maligned on here but I find it works for me...

Last thing, remember, women's imaginations are such an opportunity...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is cucked. Its fulloof low hanging fruit. Women in gang bangs, pregnant and having a series of abortions just for kicks.

Learn getting game irl.
I agree with that! Especially, OKC, POF, Tinder, etc. Match even in this crappy area has some decent looking women. I mean maybe 30 within a 60 mile radius which is a VERY low number despite the population. However, theyre VERY stuck up and focused on money. Match is the only one with decent women around here and they're way outnumbered so the odds are very against you. OKC, POF, Tinder, Bumble down here is full of fake profiles, land whales and ugly women.