Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women not responding back despite looking at my profile?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you very much all for your awesome responses and suggestions.

I'll work on myself, develop myself further and try to achieve to be a high value man.

Thank you guys.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ten years ago OLD required you to sit at an actual desktop or laptop computer. This weeded out anyone who wasn't serious about it. Unfortunately, though, the iPhone happened, and now flakey b itches with no intentions whatsoever of meeting up have profiles.

If the apps you're using aren't raking in enough dates, it might be time to uninstall them.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ten years ago OLD required you to sit at an actual desktop or laptop computer. This weeded out anyone who wasn't serious about it. Unfortunately, though, the iPhone happened, and now flakey b itches with no intentions whatsoever of meeting up have profiles.

If the apps you're using aren't raking in enough dates, it might be time to uninstall them.
I agree. Especially with the stupid tinder and bumble. Heck I paid for bumble and within 35 miles not even that many women on it. Yet match.com and Facebook dating app yield much better results. Swipe apps full of fake profiles and validation seekers. Sites like match are better I think. Require effort to actually write a message.

MachinePT

Don Juan
Reaction score
For years and years I've asked people, men with success and women how to write a first message on online dating.

As you know you can write anything.

Twice now on online dating websites many women looked at my profile and decided not to reply to my first message. It's very frustrating.

Nothing wrong with my photos.

This is what I've put on my profile, on the about me, describe me section on both of these online websites:

My family and friends would describe me as warm, ambitious, x y a individual.

My interests and hobbies include going to the cinema x y z.

If you would like to get to know me feel free to message me.

What is wrong here?
OLD is designed to grant the 10% top men access to all the girls. The rest gets scraps

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is designed to grant the 10% top men access to all the girls. The rest gets scraps
It's not entirely bad IF you're in a major metro area. In my region within a 60 mile radius, the major sites like Match, Bumble there really isn't a lot of decent looking women. Heck I was stupid to pay for Bumble for a month and I set it for 30 miles and I can go the entire day and not get any new people within the area on Bumble and that is including land whales, no users. Within 60 miles here on the sites like Match on a typical day I might see a total of 25 HB7 on up women on there and most late 30s and older. And the population in the 60 mile radius is pretty populated as well but it's mostly older folks, oldest area of the state. Lots of people but median age is 55 in my county and to the north. So when you factor in 60 mile radius I have it set at probably has a population of nearly 2 million people, yet I see 25hb7s on average online on a given day you know how high those odds are stacked. More like top 1 percent.

Then I look at Tampa or Miami and all sorts of HB women on OLD and younger too. An HB7 under 30 on OLD around here is like finding a golden Unicorn. And on OLD in this area it's the same women on there everyday.

My reply rate to my messages is probably about 10-15 percent if they're marked read which is higher than the average according to PUA who say 5 percent for good profiles.

POF and OKC suck. Land whales and white trash. I never even get replies on POF and once in awhile on OKC I can pull in phone numbers. OKC last 3 months all landwhales so I don't even use it.

match I get decent reply rates. Match also has more older women too around here. I'm focusing more on 38 to 43 year olds now. If they have a nice face and body go for it.

Did you explain your career? I really beefed it up how I worded my profile and described myself as a business owner and when I did that my reply rates saw a noticeable increase.