Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women not responding back despite looking at my profile?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is you're using online dating and having high expectations. Get out and use your personality to attract women. If you can't do that, you're going to fall flat on your face even WHEN you get a date from online dating.
Would it be an accurate statement to say that 95% of your success will come from social circle/approaching, and 5% from OLD?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be an accurate statement to say that 95% of your success will come from social circle/approaching, and 5% from OLD?
It all depends on how much time I put into each. If I put the same amount of time into real world interactions that I did with the amount of online dating needed to secure one date, I'd have pvssy lined up for weeks.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is really harsh for most men, you are not alone. However, your looks and/or photos are most definitely the problem despite you not wanting to believe it. Those two things are what matters the absolute most on online dating, even more than how looks are already crucial in real life. After that at second place, comes your formal education and income. What you actually say/write has an utterly minuscule effect compared to those things.

You probably have average looks with average pictures despite what you believe. Even being above average is not enough. You need to be exceptional.

The proof is in the results you (don't) get.
You have been determined by these women to be low genetic stock. That's it; there's really nothing more to it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have been determined by these women to be low genetic stock. That's it; there's really nothing more to it.
My genetic stock is appraised very differently in real life though, going by my experience. Real life and the internet are different realities, I would advise guys to choose to live in the better one since in this case it is possible to choose.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It all depends on how much time I put into each. If I put the same amount of time into real world interactions that I did with the amount of online dating needed to secure one date, I'd have pvssy lined up for weeks.
I agree, OLD is VERY time consuming. Browsing profiles then crafting a message. Then you have to be perfect. One wrong word or screw up and a girl will flake. At least around here with Match and it sucks you pretty much see teh same faces within 60 miles on everyday so many days don't even need to send a message because there is no one to message.

I'm the same way. After a couple days if they don't want to meet up then bail. I hate texting for a week then they dissapear or flake and don't want to go out.

Also, why do some of these high level HBs when talking via text messaging will text your eyeballs off and blow your phone up but then in person are dull and boring and snobby, total opposite from texting?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that! Especially, OKC, POF, Tinder, etc. Match even in this crappy area has some decent looking women. I mean maybe 30 within a 60 mile radius which is a VERY low number despite the population. However, theyre VERY stuck up and focused on money. Match is the only one with decent women around here and they're way outnumbered so the odds are very against you. OKC, POF, Tinder, Bumble down here is full of fake profiles, land whales and ugly women.
Women want to cash in even when they pissed away their best days and are running on empty. Irl is the way forward.

I am biased in preference for pickup and game irl but the analytics will give clarity on the value. The amount of time required is more than a msg or swipe. Guys are inherently lazy slobs.

The choice is yours.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women want to cash in even when they pissed away their best days and are running on empty. Irl is the way forward.

I am biased in preference for pickup and game irl but the analytics will give clarity on the value. The amount of time required is more than a msg or swipe. Guys are inherently lazy slobs.

The choice is yours.
Yea, the swipe apps suck. The message format ones like Match I get much better reply rates from higher end HBs. I might have a date this wed from the facebook app. It's similar format to tinder, BUT it lets you message someone by leaving a comment on their profile pics which seems to work if you compliment them. Eventually if it takes off men will be way outnumbered on it. It's still pretty new so not many people on it right now.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is you're using online dating and having high expectations. Get out and use your personality to attract women. If you can't do that, you're going to fall flat on your face even WHEN you get a date from online dating.
Yea, the swipe apps suck. The message format ones like Match I get much better reply rates from higher end HBs. I might have a date this wed from the facebook app. It's similar format to tinder, BUT it lets you message someone by leaving a comment on their profile pics which seems to work if you compliment them. Eventually if it takes off men will be way outnumbered on it. It's still pretty new so not many people on it right now.
Women don't pay for ****.They pay match why? Likely trying to cash out. Strap up kuz.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't pay for ****.They pay match why? Likely trying to cash out. Strap up kuz.
Also, some of them women on match don't have to pay. There is a feature on match if you pay then users will see your email no matter if they're a paying member or not. So high end HBs don't even have to pay because some men will pay the money and the woman will only see messages from guys who pay the extra add on fee and they don't even have to pay. I'm not paying for that. I do pay for the read feature though.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, some of them women on match don't have to pay. There is a feature on match if you pay then users will see your email no matter if they're a paying member or not. So high end HBs don't even have to pay because some men will pay the money and the woman will only see messages from guys who pay the extra add on fee and they don't even have to pay. I'm not paying for that. I do pay for the read feature though.
The outlier not withstanding, OLD is low hanging fruit. Women post wall,ppost cawk mountain, single moms, skanks, crazies, etc. Biases aside, she can't cat fish during pickup. There's no chance of her turning into Shamoo 3secs after meeting. Yes, women pull the pin on their fat grenade mid LTR.

For the record, i am not saying don't use it. Run OLD and apps. Do it in a systematic way like ETP. Run a funnel. Volume up. My point is that, you want a variety of different ways to get baaaaae. While i enjoy rollo and the rational male, he was entirely domain dependent on playing in a band, game at gigs. He said himself. Exercise spitting game IRL. There's no substitute. Even the calibre is 100x better.

I pickup up top form SMV 18-23. Chick had a match account her mom paid for lololol which I teased her about mercilessly. Its a lot more fun just chatting up girls.

I take a volume approach. Chain gunning getting baeeeees. Don't think game or cold approach. Skip the open. Chat up baeeees irl the way you would had you beat it rotten and blew on her face. As in, zero ****s given.Smash or #next!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The outlier not withstanding, OLD is low hanging fruit. Women post wall,ppost cawk mountain, single moms, skanks, crazies, etc. Biases aside, she can't cat fish during pickup. There's no chance of her turning into Shamoo 3secs after meeting. Yes, women pull the pin on their fat grenade mid LTR.

For the record, i am not saying don't use it. Run OLD and apps. Do it in a systematic way like ETP. Run a funnel. Volume up. My point is that, you want a variety of different ways to get baaaaae. While i enjoy rollo and the rational male, he was entirely domain dependent on playing in a band, game at gigs. He said himself. Exercise spitting game IRL. There's no substitute. Even the calibre is 100x better.

I pickup up top form SMV 18-23. Chick had a match account her mom paid for lololol which I teased her about mercilessly. Its a lot more fun just chatting up girls.

I take a volume approach. Chain gunning getting baeeeees. Don't think game or cold approach. Skip the open. Chat up baeeees irl the way you would had you beat it rotten and blew on her face. As in, zero ****s given.Smash or #next!
Some of the craziest OLD women are the hottest looking ones on OLD. Two of them I went on dates with were literally the two hottest ones on match in a 50 mile radius. One of them literally is the hottest one, at least for her age range of 34-44 and an HB 9.5 but was pretty screwy and snobby and just odd. She was not white trash and had a teaching job that was probably paying over 100k a year but bad personality and other personal issues and had a ton of red flags like she drove nearly 60 miles to meet me because she didn't want to be "seen" in her town because she teachers at a rich private school. Again just total oddball and not normal behavior. Sucks when shes nearly a 10, perfect body, height, face, slim, athletic figure and then this just horrible personality and red flags. That's the only reason women like high end HBs are on OLD. Even friends in their social circles can't hook them up.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is a world where men are held to ultimately high standards. Women have a greater luxury to be far more selective and picky. There are more men who have to compete with each other for what is essentially a relatively tiny stock of good quality women, which reduces the odds in which most men will even have a realistic chance at getting the time of day from one. These women flake more. Ghost more. And care less.

There are far more hurdles to overcome just to get to the face to face interactions that come so much easier in real life. And for the work men put into it, the results are seldom rewarding.

However, to say OLD is trash full of low hanging fruit and that all men who use it compensate for their own shortcomings and lacking qualities is not particularly true at all.

It may be the absolute truth for 95% of men, unfortunately. But not all.

Any man who is well put together and of high value will always end up with the best women available regardless of his approach, online or off. It doesn’t matter. The end result is the same, and I believe guys like @guru1000 , @Glassguy and probably a few others will agree with me on that.

When I sit down and have a cheeseburger with a woman I met, all of the men in the venue are staring at this girl I’m with while their buddies gawk along with them, while their girlfriends or wives chew their ear off. They are all looking at this woman with me and then at me to wonder what I’ve got.

I was out last night with a woman who has a perfectly petite body, hair down to the bottom of her ass cheeks...best looking woman in the room. She is an M.D., no kids, owns tons of real estate, can buy a 4 bedroom home cash even though she has a credit score of over 800. Smart, interesting, sexy and wild in the bedroom. Good soul.

Met her through Bumble.

Met others just like her irl too. Doctors. Lawyers. CEOs.

Doesn’t matter.

I’m going to continue meeting these same types of women no matter how I go about doing it.

OLD will suck and the quality will be low when you don’t hold yourself to and achieve the highest of standards for yourself. And until you get there, you’ll always believe one way will always be better than another...not because there is truth in that, but because it is your truth that you create to explain your experience.

It means only that you have more work to do on yourself before you achieve that state where this all becomes moot and irrelevant.
This is all true, but you have to add on the fact that women don't need to be this attractive or do this level of selfimprovement in order to get results. We are not talking about a meritocratic marketplace.

I say that not because I think it's womens' fault that the world is "unfair" but because it's better for guys to keep in mind there is nothing fundamentally wrong with them personally (except in cases like biggoal and other such trolls). Rather it's mostly that unless a man is an apex man, where things even out to a greater extent between men and women, the great majority of men will always have to do more work for lesser results than if they were the exact same person but female. It's also impossible for the vast majority of men to be an apex man, either by definition or practicality.

If they have this in mind they are more likely to be able to develop selflove and avoid a neurotic-fueling sense of inadequacy or hate, which I would bet will help them achieve the things they might like too.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
However, to say OLD is trash full of low hanging fruit and that all men who use it compensate for their own shortcomings and lacking qualities is not particularly true at all.
I agree with this.
To explain- Just as recent as 5-7 years ago I would say that OLD was primarily low hanging fruit. The women that stood out on looks ultimately also stood out with severe emotional and psychological issues. Most were there because they were broken souls. Rather it be after they climbed c0ck mountain or whatever other reason, they were damaged goods.

Move forward to today- Professional women now lean to OLD to meet people. They are career minded and busy so time is not always an easy thing to find in terms of meeting people. They have a purpose and responsibilities. More and more "normal and attractive" women join OLD every day. A woman was considered broken or a wh0re 5 years ago for joining OLD, no more. It is now becoming standard procedure for a woman to join OLD rather than the exception of a normal woman being on OLD.

I will say that IMO the OLD platform that you are using still makes a big difference (at least in my area). POF is primarily low hanging fruit. Bumble and Tinder are a step up. OK Cupid is full of trashy whales.

Men who dont focus on their own self improvement will always degrade OLD because they get poor results from it. It is an attraction based method of meeting people but so is meeting IRL. Therefore most men who struggle on OLD struggle IRL also.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with this.
To explain- Just as recent as 5-7 years ago I would say that OLD was primarily low hanging fruit. The women that stood out on looks ultimately also stood out with severe emotional and psychological issues. Most were there because they were broken souls. Rather it be after they climbed c0ck mountain or whatever other reason, they were damaged goods.

Move forward to today- Professional women now lean to OLD to meet people. They are career minded and busy so time is not always an easy thing to find in terms of meeting people. They have a purpose and responsibilities. More and more "normal and attractive" women join OLD every day. A woman was considered broken or a wh0re 5 years ago for joining OLD, no more. It is now becoming standard procedure for a woman to join OLD rather than the exception of a normal woman being on OLD.

I will say that IMO the OLD platform that you are using still makes a big difference (at least in my area). POF is primarily low hanging fruit. Bumble and Tinder are a step up. OK Cupid is full of trashy whales.

Men who dont focus on their own self improvement will always degrade OLD because they get poor results from it. It is an attraction based method of meeting people but so is meeting IRL. Therefore most men who struggle on OLD struggle IRL also.
At least around here match still seems to have the most mature and career minded women. Tinder and bumble around her a lot of trash and fake profiles and most the girls too young.

I took a break a few years from all the dating sites and even the best ones have gone way down the last 2 years with smaller selection of decent women and a lot more trashy women now. Overall low hanging fruit in the major dating sites now. Just a couple years ago the quality and quantity was much better.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the craziest OLD women are the hottest looking ones on OLD. Two of them I went on dates with were literally the two hottest ones on match in a 50 mile radius. One of them literally is the hottest one, at least for her age range of 34-44 and an HB 9.5 but was pretty screwy and snobby and just odd. She was not white trash and had a teaching job that was probably paying over 100k a year but bad personality and other personal issues and had a ton of red flags like she drove nearly 60 miles to meet me because she didn't want to be "seen" in her town because she teachers at a rich private school. Again just total oddball and not normal behavior. Sucks when shes nearly a 10, perfect body, height, face, slim, athletic figure and then this just horrible personality and red flags. That's the only reason women like high end HBs are on OLD. Even friends in their social circles can't hook them up.
You said hot or hottest 2x in three sentences.

Not doing it right. Chumps allow ****t behavior due to looks or genetic predisposition. Never tolerate it.

Furthermore, 34-44 is gross. Its post wall. Its women with expired aesthetics and down syndrome eggs for fertility. It pisses me off that I share the same air with them lol.

Aim higher.

No woman and post wall is a 10. Her age puts her below 5. I rather fap.

Herein lies your issue. Its standards or lack thereof. After a decade of pickup, I've never seen a 10. This includes seeing models and celebrities in some of the hottest clubs in the world.

The metric by which you give that sentiment is telling. RooshV had a mentality. "When I see a hot girl, I expected her to impress me."15/10 par my equal or gtfo.

Peak smv is 18-23. Tomorrow hotter stunners are on the way up. New girls are turning 18 everyday. Act accordingly.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
And what do you know. A couple hours after posting in this thread that chick I'm supposed to go out with Wed afternoon got to work and said she has to work Wed now so is off friday and asked if we can reschedule it. I agreed to it. We could have done tomorrow but I work late tonight and cancelling like this lets make her wait a bit now. This is a red flag how she suddenly did that. She works in a restaurant as a waitress. She could probably have said no, she can't and has plans and said she needed wed off still.

This shows me that possibly her interest level isn't high enough to make that type of decision.

She was honest so I'll get her the benefit of the doubt this time. If she gives an excuse like this again then it's not happening. She always seems a bit wishy washy about a time and date until I just laid my foot down.

She is complaining about not being able to get any dates because she said guys always want HER to do the driving and meet them for a date. She lives on an island so she could be driving 20 miles or more. She said that guys flake and won't agree to dates because she refuses to drive to them. She brought this up with me for the first date not wanting to drive 30 miles to see me.

Me thinks possibly these guys know the game. Not wanting to drive to meet a woman that's acting flakey, especially from OLD so they give up and move on to someone else.

Really, this OLD just doesn't seem worth the effort. All the things having to go into it just to get a date.

I guess this is what everyone on here is trying to tell me about OLD.

IF I lived in a major city with a lot of young people to meet I would just drop this chick and not even worry about her, but being the circumstances I'm in I can't let any opportunity slip away.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have too much to say because I don't really disagree with you in the first place, just wanted to make an addition.

It is none of my concern to what extent a woman must go to get results. All that matters and all that I have control over is to what extent a woman has to go to get results with me.
Nice mentality.

There is nothing about me that is unattainable by any man willing to devote years of consistent hard work and effort into himself.
True if they are capable of being as good looking as you or willing to get surgery to become so.

That neurotic-fueling sense of inadequacy or hate does not come from a man striving to be in top form. It comes from a man who constantly compares himself to other men. It comes from believing there is a set dollar value on success, a certain make and model of car that defines it, and so many square feet in a home that proves it.

You do not need to be top form in those ways. You just need to be one of the preferred options within the room, the venue or within 10 miles of where you live on the dating app you're using. You don't have to compete with the entire world.

Many of the women of a higher caliber that I date have already been with these men who measure their own worth in dollars and cents. Many have left those men and those lifestyles to have a cheeseburger and fries with a man like myself.
I personally don't define my worth as a man based on my social status or wealth except to the modicum you need to support yourself, and I've never believed that wealth is what really makes you desirable to women. I've never made a single remark to myself saying something like "if only I was rich". What I tell myself, aside from the uttermost basics of a person like self-sufficiency and social competence, is "I need to get into social spheres with women in them" and "I need to keep looksmaxing for attraction and the halo effect, looks are life" (which by the way, I just came home from a round of microneedling + PRP). I'm not one of the guys here who "hate" on you and similar users either, I'm glad for your success and I think it counts as a guiding star. I just try to be realistic about it, and put things in perspective between men and women.

I don't think men here dislike OLD because they can't get underwear model millionaire women on it. I think they are looking for women who are more or less like themselves, like what you're doing. I personally am not much invested in the issue of OLD as I've deleted it and regard it as the business it is more so than some promised land as guys seem to be adamant it should be, but I think that's what the guys would say. That's why I advise, instead of continuing to use something that only makes them more neurotic, they delete OLD and focus on doing what they actually enjoy and is a productive use of their time. They should leave OLD to guys like you and only go on it when or if they can become like you and get similar results.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have too much to say because I don't really disagree with you in the first place, just wanted to make an addition.

Nice mentality.

True if they are capable of being as good looking as you or willing to get surgery to become so.

I personally don't define my worth as a man based on my social status or wealth except to the modicum you need to support yourself, and I've never believed that wealth is what really makes you desirable to women. I've never made a single remark to myself saying something like "if only I was rich". What I tell myself, aside from the uttermost basics of a person like self-sufficiency and social competence, is "I need to get into social spheres with women in them" and "I need to keep looksmaxing for attraction and the halo effect, looks are life" (which by the way, I just came home from a round of microneedling + PRP). I'm not one of the guys here who "hate" on you and similar users either, I'm glad for your success and I think it counts as a guiding star. I just try to be realistic about it, and put things in perspective between men and women.

I don't think men here dislike OLD because they can't get underwear model millionaire women on it. I think they are looking for women who are more or less like themselves, like what you're doing. I personally am not much invested in the issue of OLD as I've deleted it and regard it as the business it is more so than some promised land as guys seem to be adamant it should be, but I think that's what the guys would say. That's why I advise, instead of continuing to use something that only makes them more neurotic, they delete OLD and focus on doing what they actually enjoy and is a productive use of their time. They should leave OLD to guys like you and only go on it when or if they can become like you and get similar results.
Problem now is old is simply a big business. Way too may people are on it now. Also, match llc owns most of the sites now. Ever since they bought up the sites they also have gone downhill for men. Like tinder, match etc gotta pay extra for features like read messages etc. They know men will pay all the money for this despite very limited results. Then throw in all the fake profiles now too and scammers.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion 100% of the same women you know/meet your "social circle" either subscribed to an online dating site in the past, and/or are currently subscribed to an online dating site, and/or have at the very least thought about subscribing to an online dating site.
Whether it's true or not, OLD is a different reality than real life, people don't act the same even if they're the same person. Just like they don't act the same in a park or a school as they do in a club, they won't act the same with the guys they're in social proximity to as the guys on OLD.