Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are Women always so pressed to get married?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I overheard a conversation yesterday and I thought it would make for an interesting topic of discussion. This girl was talking about how she absolutely can’t wait to get married. She had the details planned out to a tee, the only thing she was missing was... an actual person to marry.

Why are women so addicted to weddings? I’ve noticed this even with women addicted to TV shows like Say Yes to the Dress. Is this some kind of biological feminine imperative?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gives them societal affirmation and value. Also consider the drive to procreate.

Women who do not get married are subtle outcasts among their peers. There is an unwritten understanding among women that there is something seriously wrong with a woman who cannot find a man.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
There is an unwritten understanding among women that there is something seriously wrong with a woman who cannot find a man.
Is there a same understanding among men that there is something seriously wrong with man who cannot find a woman?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why are Women always so pressed to get married?"

It's part of the curse:

"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." - KJV

Glassguy

Reaction score
Never forget that a woman's market value is drastically falling way before a man's. Their biological clocks are ticking as well.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and that is what I tell my friends the most, more then once I said this and more then once they ignored, but one was lucky and they ended before he did the marriage.

when a woman only cares about marriage and put you in a ultimatum of or you marry her or she will end is that moment you know she don't care about you, and only about the status she would get, or from her friends or from her family, woman don't want to be "left out" or the "last one" on this competition then each woman have with other woman

to add what was already said, woman like the status, and to show how big is her ring over to other woman, so other woman will envy her, is all the whole backstabing and competition woman have with each other.

there was a joke who said this the time a woman takes to get ready for a party is as follow

single : about 2 hours
a date: around 3 hours
a huge party, a day
a party then her EX will be going with his actual GF: one week before the party

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's body is designed to have children, so most see that as a major purpose in their lives. Dating, sex, marriage is all related to having children, although you'd never know it from reading pickup material lol.

Also, traditionally, a woman's survival depended on finding a man to support her and the children. So even though that is no longer the case, it is still instilled in them. Now they just instinctively want it, even if they end up unhappy afterward.

A

AJ84

It gives them societal affirmation and value. Also consider the drive to procreate.

Women who do not get married are subtle outcasts among their peers. There is an unwritten understanding among women that there is something seriously wrong with a woman who cannot find a man.
This is very true. A social research study showed that for middle aged women, being never married nor in a LTR was actually seen as worse in the dating pool, than being divorced. I don’t think it’s a fair assumption but it does seem to be a rather mainstream assumption.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting married gives them the validation and social acceptance they desperately crave, its in cases like this one that we can really see what herd creatures they are.

Keep in mind that such phase arrives only when they realize that their peak beauty arrived and their chance to reproduce is starting to decrease significantly.

I lost the count of how many girls I know that spent their late teens and 20s hooking up with scumbags and bad boys suddently turned into committed nice beta lovers, Im not kidding I see many of them only going after tall muscultar bad boys then getting married to nice same height skinny dudes and spamming their wedding pictures everywhere.

Its like have fun and get validated by fvcking chads then find security and get validated by having reliable guys to commit and nothing shows commitment to them (and their abused roastie pvssy) more than a wedding.

Btw there is no stigma on old women who are single as long as they are pretty enough to be able to get men, the stigma comes on old expired women who failed to get commitment from a man while they could have.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was rereading the Book of Pook for the millionth time...
He talks about how marriage is the supreme mission in every woman’s life.

Billtx49

Reaction score
So I was rereading the Book of Pook for the millionth time...
He talks about how marriage is the supreme mission in every woman’s life.
Theoretically yes, it serves her purpose to procreate, unless she gets unhappy, then tshtf and you’re downwind…

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true. A social research study showed that for middle aged women, being never married nor in a LTR was actually seen as worse in the dating pool, than being divorced. I don’t think it’s a fair assumption but it does seem to be a rather mainstream assumption.
Social research is borderline pseudo science

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A wedding
I am guilty of thinking like, i might be wrong.
But its logical to think that an attractive women that is 30y+ that has never been in a ltr of more than a few month.
It make me think that she either have real bad taste in men , is very picky or expect unrealistic things from a relationship.

Maybe rollos Alpha widow might be an explanation also.
I

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because this is the way its been for thousands of years. Who benefits most from marriage? Women.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Three things women crave. Their sweet 16. The prom and then to get married. It is all because they want to attention to be on them. It is so funny by your description because in reality they don't care who is there as long as they can provide money/security.

Boris Rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
A big wedding party, where all the attention is on the woman will give her validation for a year, two or eight before she goes burst on you. It;s all about validation, not realizing that a man will be ****ing them left and right and guess what, a child is born. Trust me, women of today are shocked when they have a baby. Most women have zero plans on how to raise that child.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three things women crave. Their sweet 16. The prom and then to get married. It is all because they want to attention to be on them. It is so funny by your description because in reality they don't care who is there as long as they can provide money/security.
I know right? I was thinking “shouldn’t the most important aspect be who you marry and not the wedding itself?” I guess women really just love validation that much.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know right? I was thinking “shouldn’t the most important aspect be who you marry and not the wedding itself?” I guess women really just love validation that much.

Well the thing is the attention factor. I'm not sure if this has happened in your life but have you ever notice married women at a wedding (guests) will complain about something or other that might draw attention? It could be the seating arrangement or the food, at the reception or maybe something went wrong at the church. I've seen this with married women who are just guests at the wedding. They weren't the ones getting married. This is to get attention.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly a wedding is mostly about the women. It has been portrayed that way by todays media.

It does create unrealistic expectation, probably the reason forso many divorce.