“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Why are Women always so pressed to get married?

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
As a divorced guy, I see 2 noteworthy distinctions:

1. If she says she wants to be married and maybe describes the wedding, the ring, or simply having a family, then I would lean heavily on her status and validation taking priority.

2. If she says she wants to marry you, have your baby, be with you forever, that’s a little different. In that emotional moment, she can see herself happy with you for a long time. She’s going to call this “forever” but it is truly “I’ll love you until I don’t anymore”, when seeing this through a red pill lense.

That’s my take on this topic anyways. I’ve had several want to marry me and a few that wanted to be married. Both kinds are dangerous and the ones who don’t care to marry at all have been the most fun, but have high potential to entertain promiscuous behavior.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Marriage is security - again this is the feminine imperative seeking to establish survival 1st for the women and 2nd for her offspring's.

It's never about you.

U r merely the means to an end.

However if you as a man are able to generate admirable qualities thus ensuring respect from ur wife then u r able to mold her via ur leadership therein offering her ur version of love and her acceptance.
 
Top