Why are girls so repulsed by me

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The magnets in their pockets are of opposite polarity to the magnets in yours, it's simple dood

But seriously, you gotta give us more detail than that (if this isn't a joke post >_>). Are they physically repulsed? Then clean yourself up, look as fresh as you can. Do they run for the hills because you're showing neediness? Develop an abundance mentality, be outcome dependent.

For almost any given issue in interacting with women, there's a solution based in self-improvement. What do you think is your problem? From there, you can begin the process of change.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some good lookin friends who repulse chicks because their creepy as he'll.

I mean. they get some beers in them and flock to them all night, won't give them their space and start making it obvious what they want. I mean. I see ugly dudes who can hold a convo better. chicks won't be repulsed unless your a creep.

say what u gotta say. make small talk, and then dip. talk to ur friends. talk to other chicks. then an hour later go find them again.

creepyness just screams "I'll bang whoever looks at me right now!"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, what is your instinct telling you? Your best guess?

I can almost guarantee that this is your trouble area that needs fixing.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the symptom.

Now what is your best guess as to the cause?

I want to be careful here not to taint my question with suggestions because that will affect your response.

So your problem is initial IOIs. Now what is your gut guess as to why this might be?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are repulsed by you because you are repulsed by you.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
That's the symptom.

Now what is your best guess as to the cause?

I want to be careful here not to taint my question with suggestions because that will affect your response.

So your problem is initial IOIs. Now what is your gut guess as to why this might be?
Im ugly

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
i've seen your picture and you ain't ugly - unless you posted a fake picture.

what you are is insecure. your inner game is non-existent.

lack of inner game means lack of education. not that sh1t you get from institutions but REAL education. self knowledge. if you knew who you really were you wouldn't be feeling this way. you wouldn't even need a woman.

Longshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have the feeling that I, too, was unattractive and incapable of attracting beautiful women, even though a number of them would say I'm good-looking, hot, whatever; truth is, it was what was inside me that was empty- the core, so to speak. I wasn't confident, and by that I mean I was confident in my identity and I barely believed in myself. So needless to say, looks didn't matter as there was no way I could find myself attractive even if I was Daniel Craig. And I couldn't even make myself laugh, so forget about others.

What was the solution? To build that core regardless of the external world, or, which is the same, to not make the build-up of a male core as a function of others' opinion. Start from within and fvck the rest. Small steps, forward motion, stay focused, and try to be positive. Work out, learn some humor, improve your business or career, and above all, don't do it for others; just do it for yourself. The rest will come in time.

I had to learn this the very hard way. Hope this helps a bit.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Im sick of it.
no. YOU are repulsed. girls are just a reflection of how you feel.

your self-repulsion colors how you see others react to you.

you've been here since sep 13 and yet you have one red dot to your username. what does that tell you?

time for some self-reflection. who are you? what is your background? who brought you up for you to come to this poisonous and false realisation.

who are you? or more pertinently who do you think you are?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have any confidence. I'll admit that

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
Go stand in front of your bathroom mirror and say the following to yourself in a strong, confident voice:

"I love and approve of myself. I am too big a gift to the world to waste my time on self-pity and sadness."
that is not enough. that is the equivalent of wrapping a turd in shiny paper with a fancy ribbon or two.

what OP needs to do is get to the bottom of this.

self-realisation. self-reflection. and some honesty.

in the meantime he needs to go away and educate himself and unfvck his mind. read everything you can get your hands on.

but of course you need to WANT to do this. otherwise you're just rolling around in your own faeces and expecting everyone else here to agree with you that its everyone else's fault and there's nothing you can do about it. which is, of course, BS of the highest degree.

go away OP and come back when you're ready! ie when you're ready to learn instead of blaming everyone else for your misfortunes.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychologically it has been shown that people who don't know you will believe about you what you believe about you and project through body language, tone of voice, etc almost to the point that what you actually say is secondary...

Bottom line, if you don't believe in you, nobody else will either

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I hope it is college because I never felt like this in High School.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, I was at rock bottom at one point, same as everyone else here. I got through it, we all did. How? Because when what we thought and what we believed in wasn't working out for us, when we began to realize that what we were told was a lie, when we began to swallow the pill of truth, we also began to realize that were naive and innocent. And when coming to face reality and having been emotionally screwed over by a certain person or by certain people, we were hurt. Some of us simply took it and thought it was destiny or some other reason, yet regardless, still blamed someone/something else for our problems. It was not until we repeated the same mistakes time and time again that we had begun to notice that whatever we had been doing was causing the same results and we would continue to get hurt. "Why?", we wondered. We began to search and found out that the problem was within ourselves all along. So against our own will and nature, we went about the process of of changing our attitude, mentality, personality, physique, and all other issues to improve ourselves.

How exactly we each did it differs from person to person. What you have to do is find out what it is and work on it. Then, keep working on it and fix your personality. How? Increase your social skills because I can tell that yours aren't so high right now. Always work on your social skills because that can create interest level. Everything the guys tell you here will only raise interest level, but only if it is already there. Basically, be friends with them, but don't get friend zoned. How do you do this, treat them like your guy friends and push them or lightly punch them like you would to your guy friends (which is kino) or talk dirty with them every once in a while and be funny about it too. You don't come off as desperate that way. Be cool and energetic and spontaneous. Be fun. Girls love fun. And when you are fun, they associate you with fun and joy, which in turn will make them like you. It's all communication brotha. Just change yourself. I remember reading someone say, "No, don't be yourself. Progress yourself."

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you're ugly. What specifically makes you ugly? Be accurate and specific.

You'd be amazed how many guys have gone from ugly to good looking to women. There ARE things you can do, especially because a sense of style trumps innate looks.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
You say you're ugly. What specifically makes you ugly? Be accurate and specific.

You'd be amazed how many guys have gone from ugly to good looking to women. There ARE things you can do, especially because a sense of style trumps innate looks.
Girls just ignore me. All my friends have a gf or a slam while I just have to sit there and watch.