Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why am I ghosting women.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you mentioned the marriage topic with a girl you did not fvck? And she freaked. (How dare she overreacted like that)
Come on bro, I didn’t say “l want to get married.”

She said “she is upset because her sister is getting married,” ‘I said “we’ll what, you want to get married? (not to me). She said ‘Whoa that came out of left field.” Well honey, you brought it up!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Persian girl is average.

Yoga instructor - definitely not pushing for marriage. I said the word last time and she freaked.

I actually think the problem is I don't want to spend the money. It's ridiculous, I spend money on such worthless things, and then when it comes to taking a girl out, I don't want to spend the money.

What can you do.
Do things that don't require you to spend money?

Serenity

Reaction score
if she was 27 or younger I think I would jump, but for some reason “30” and I lose interest.

Is something wrong with me? Thoughts?
I will say yes. It's a number. Had you assumed they were within your arbitrary criteron, would you get back to them? If the answer is yes then you are being irrational.

This reminds me of some type of autism, being hung up on the number instead of what actually matters. Do you like her? Do you enjoy your time with her? Would you like more of that? Maybe it's yes to all of that, but oh no, she's 30.... Makes no sense to me.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro, I didn’t say “l want to get married.”

She said “she is upset because her sister is getting married,” ‘I said “we’ll what, you want to get married? (not to me). She said ‘Whoa that came out of left field.” Well honey, you brought it up!
Any chick who says "whoa, that came out of left field" is not a high-interest chick (at least not at that time). Plus, you haven't banged her after two dates. She's hot, but not a hot prospect.

You're probably just burned out. Might be worth taking a break. Maybe circle back to the Yoga chick once it gets hotter weather-wise (and she's presumably hornier day-to-day).

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say yes. It's a number. Had you assumed they were within your arbitrary criteron, would you get back to them? If the answer is yes then you are being irrational.

This reminds me of some type of autism, being hung up on the number instead of what actually matters. Do you like her? Do you enjoy your time with her? Would you like more of that? Maybe it's yes to all of that, but oh no, she's 30.... Makes no sense to me.
Yes I’m hung up on that number. If they were 27 I would jump at it, but they are 30, and I’m stuck on it.

I‘m an idiot but can’t get over it.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Aye OP, you need to change you're name from badboy, badboys don't think nor talk like how you are, no disrespect brotha, but I think you need to work on ya inner game before you start calling yourself a "badboy"

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge every woman separately and for the love of all things beautiful, 30 is not 'old.' Lol

Certainly not in my neck of the woods, the majority here are amazingly fit, hot and beautiful well into 40s, even 50s! With youthful attitudes and spirits as well.

As I said, many look younger than the 20 year olds who live at the beach and bake in the sun all day.

I'm actually shocked when I see some of those girls, they look like old ladies with all the sun damage, not to mention piss poor entitled attitudes.

For the life of me, I don't understand the appeal, but anyway again judge every woman separately, age is just a number and get rid of your age bias and false assumptions about what a woman's age means.

That says more about you (and not in a good way) than it says about her.
You judge individuals separately, but you always keep in mind their background characteristics.

Generalities and exceptions can exist simultaneously. Not seeing this obvious and pervasive phenomenon is a major failing of our collective intelligence.

In other news, the sky is blue.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me, but how is what Leo DiCaprio thinks significant? Is he some sort of expert in determining what's considered "old" or not old? Lol

Anyway, in further response, I had an entire very long argument written out but decided against posting.

It would no doubt be taken poorly nor would it have added much value given how most of y'all think.

So as I said in previous carry on, whatever works. Enjoy. :)
It's not what he thinks is significant. It's that he's a male that has the ability to fulfill basic male tendencies. If given a choice the majority of men would always choose a younger than 30s woman. Just like given the choice, most women would choose millionaires over those that aren't.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the choice between what? A man I'm attracted to on all levels OR a millionaire?
No... Why the black and white thinking all of a sudden? Between two men that are both attractive to you, with one being a millionaire and the other not...

it's a rhetorical question and also a ridiculous question, not even worthy of a response.

Think what you like, it's really no skin off my nose.
I dont know cat.... Your response seems to indicate a little skin off your nose.

I'm just thankful the men I meet and develop relationships with don't possess this sort of bias,
Maybe they just aren't capable of being able to act upon the bias... Which is why I brought up Leo, he is... Studies show that males from 15-60 prefer 21-23 year olds...

I noticed no change in the amount of attention I received from when I was in 20s to now (30s) and I think that speaks volumes as to not only the men themselves but to the entire argument.
Amount of attention does not equal amount of type of attention... Remember, there was a thread on here showing a made up pig/woman beast profile that got lots of attention..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have some form of minor depression, midlife crysis and possibly anger for the fact that you cant get girls in that age group you like (mid to lower 30s which is the group that validates you the most).

You feel discomfort toward yourself and such discomfort get thrown at those women.

I dont think this is that rare, I think this is very common among many men nowadays especially late bloomers.

Also you dont see those women as top tiers given their age.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no mystery. These are old women, biologically, not worthy of investing in. Maybe you genes are just saying "meh" when you see a 30 year old. Your genes want you to bang a nubile 18 year old.
Yes, 30 is old biologically. Women were intended to be their most fertile and most attractive up until age 25.

There is always an interesting battle between biological forces and cultural forces. A 30 year old fit personal trainer/yoga instructor is a decent option. Maybe not a nubile 18 year old, but better than most 30 year olds.

You have some form of minor depression, midlife crysis and possibly anger for the fact that you cant get girls in that age group you like (mid to lower 30s which is the group that validates you the most).

You feel discomfort toward yourself and such discomfort get thrown at those women.

@BadBoy89 is a late 30s guy. A 30 year old is a good catch for a 37-39 year old man. A lot of men 37-39 can't get much attention from 30 year olds.

A 30 year old personal trainer/yoga instruction might not be top tier overall, but she's still pretty competitive with flat abs and nice muscle tone.

I dont think this is that rare, I think this is very common among many men nowadays especially late bloomers.
I agree.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye OP, you need to change you're name from badboy, badboys don't think nor talk like how you are, no disrespect brotha, but I think you need to work on ya inner game before you start calling yourself a "badboy"
Agreed.

I would consider changing your posting name as NiceIndecisiveBoy

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As a guy in my late 30s why would wanna deal with women 35+ even if they have no kids,not fat, some of them are baggage from previous relationships or in their 20s (and still) they were major slores

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think it’s depression. Could be oneitis.