Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why am I ghosting women.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you mentioned the marriage topic with a girl you did not fvck? And she freaked. (How dare she overreacted like that)
Come on bro, I didn’t say “l want to get married.”

She said “she is upset because her sister is getting married,” ‘I said “we’ll what, you want to get married? (not to me). She said ‘Whoa that came out of left field.” Well honey, you brought it up!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Persian girl is average.

Yoga instructor - definitely not pushing for marriage. I said the word last time and she freaked.

I actually think the problem is I don't want to spend the money. It's ridiculous, I spend money on such worthless things, and then when it comes to taking a girl out, I don't want to spend the money.

What can you do.
Do things that don't require you to spend money?

Serenity

Reaction score
if she was 27 or younger I think I would jump, but for some reason “30” and I lose interest.

Is something wrong with me? Thoughts?
I will say yes. It's a number. Had you assumed they were within your arbitrary criteron, would you get back to them? If the answer is yes then you are being irrational.

This reminds me of some type of autism, being hung up on the number instead of what actually matters. Do you like her? Do you enjoy your time with her? Would you like more of that? Maybe it's yes to all of that, but oh no, she's 30.... Makes no sense to me.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro, I didn’t say “l want to get married.”

She said “she is upset because her sister is getting married,” ‘I said “we’ll what, you want to get married? (not to me). She said ‘Whoa that came out of left field.” Well honey, you brought it up!
Any chick who says "whoa, that came out of left field" is not a high-interest chick (at least not at that time). Plus, you haven't banged her after two dates. She's hot, but not a hot prospect.

You're probably just burned out. Might be worth taking a break. Maybe circle back to the Yoga chick once it gets hotter weather-wise (and she's presumably hornier day-to-day).

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say yes. It's a number. Had you assumed they were within your arbitrary criteron, would you get back to them? If the answer is yes then you are being irrational.

This reminds me of some type of autism, being hung up on the number instead of what actually matters. Do you like her? Do you enjoy your time with her? Would you like more of that? Maybe it's yes to all of that, but oh no, she's 30.... Makes no sense to me.
Yes I’m hung up on that number. If they were 27 I would jump at it, but they are 30, and I’m stuck on it.

I‘m an idiot but can’t get over it.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been going on quite a few dates here and there, but I’m wondering what the hell is wrong with me, or if there is something wrong.

I got my Personal Trainer, Caucasian, ridiculously hot, great body, just turned 30. She is a Yoga instructor too. Been out a few times and texted her to go out 3rd time, she got back to me next day and she countered with 3 different days. I didnt respond. I didn’t care. What is wrong with me? Any normal guy would jump, skip and scoop at the opportunity and I ghosted her. I’m thinking maybe because she is 30 and not 27, but it’s not that big of a difference.

I got another Persian girl supposed to meet this week. She is 30 and wants to get married have kids. Not that interested. Again, if she was 27 or younger I think I would jump, but for some reason “30” and I lose interest.

Is something wrong with me? Thoughts?
It's no mystery. These are old women, biologically, not worthy of investing in. Maybe you genes are just saying "meh" when you see a 30 year old. Your genes want you to bang a nubile 18 year old.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Aye OP, you need to change you're name from badboy, badboys don't think nor talk like how you are, no disrespect brotha, but I think you need to work on ya inner game before you start calling yourself a "badboy"

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got another Persian girl supposed to meet this week. She is 30 and wants to get married have kids...
Could be some sort of psychological hangup due to a fear of commitment or something.

You've convinced yourself that all women 30+ (even the hotties with smoking hot bods like the yoga instructor who look and act younger than many 20ish women I know) all want marriage, babies, and gasp "commitment."

So as soon as your hear "30" your defenses kick in, you're turned off and run.

I know men like this, my brother is one such man.

OK, so the Persian girl does want marriage and babies, stay away from her since that's not what you want.

But not all women 30+ want that, at least not yet.

Judge every woman separately and for the love of all things beautiful, 30 is not 'old.' Lol

Certainly not in my neck of the woods, the majority here are amazingly fit, hot and beautiful well into 40s, even 50s! With youthful attitudes and spirits as well.

As I said, many look younger than the 20 year olds who live at the beach and bake in the sun all day.

I'm actually shocked when I see some of those girls, they look like old ladies with all the sun damage, not to mention piss poor entitled attitudes.

For the life of me, I don't understand the appeal, but anyway again judge every woman separately, age is just a number and get rid of your age bias and false assumptions about what a woman's age means.

That says more about you (and not in a good way) than it says about her.

Last edited:

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to date a desperate woman rushing to marriage, women likewise don't want to date desperate needy men.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge every woman separately and for the love of all things beautiful, 30 is not 'old.' Lol

Certainly not in my neck of the woods, the majority here are amazingly fit, hot and beautiful well into 40s, even 50s! With youthful attitudes and spirits as well.

As I said, many look younger than the 20 year olds who live at the beach and bake in the sun all day.

I'm actually shocked when I see some of those girls, they look like old ladies with all the sun damage, not to mention piss poor entitled attitudes.

For the life of me, I don't understand the appeal, but anyway again judge every woman separately, age is just a number and get rid of your age bias and false assumptions about what a woman's age means.

That says more about you (and not in a good way) than it says about her.
You judge individuals separately, but you always keep in mind their background characteristics.

Generalities and exceptions can exist simultaneously. Not seeing this obvious and pervasive phenomenon is a major failing of our collective intelligence.

In other news, the sky is blue.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leo Dicaprio thinks 30 is too old... He's what, close to 50?
Excuse me, but how is what Leo DiCaprio thinks significant? Is he some sort of expert in determining what's considered "old" or not old? Lol

Anyway, in further response, I had an entire very long argument written out but decided against posting.

It would no doubt be taken poorly nor would it have added much value given how most of y'all think.

So as I said in previous carry on, whatever works. Enjoy. :)

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me, but how is what Leo DiCaprio thinks significant? Is he some sort of expert in determining what's considered "old" or not old? Lol

Anyway, in further response, I had an entire very long argument written out but decided against posting.

It would no doubt be taken poorly nor would it have added much value given how most of y'all think.

So as I said in previous carry on, whatever works. Enjoy. :)
It's not what he thinks is significant. It's that he's a male that has the ability to fulfill basic male tendencies. If given a choice the majority of men would always choose a younger than 30s woman. Just like given the choice, most women would choose millionaires over those that aren't.

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like given the choice, most women would choose millionaires over those that aren't.
Given the choice between what? A man I'm attracted to on all levels OR a millionaire?

No need to answer it's a rhetorical question and also a ridiculous question, not even worthy of a response.

Think what you like, it's really no skin off my nose.

I'm just thankful the men I meet and develop relationships with don't possess this sort of bias.

I noticed no change in the amount of attention I received from when I was in 20s to now (30s); well no I take that back, I receive more attention NOW, in my 30s, which I attribute to yoga, pilates and an overall better and more positive attitude.

Which I think speaks volumes as to not only the men themselves but to the entire argument.

Ciao.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the choice between what? A man I'm attracted to on all levels OR a millionaire?
No... Why the black and white thinking all of a sudden? Between two men that are both attractive to you, with one being a millionaire and the other not...

it's a rhetorical question and also a ridiculous question, not even worthy of a response.

Think what you like, it's really no skin off my nose.
I dont know cat.... Your response seems to indicate a little skin off your nose.

I'm just thankful the men I meet and develop relationships with don't possess this sort of bias,
Maybe they just aren't capable of being able to act upon the bias... Which is why I brought up Leo, he is... Studies show that males from 15-60 prefer 21-23 year olds...

I noticed no change in the amount of attention I received from when I was in 20s to now (30s) and I think that speaks volumes as to not only the men themselves but to the entire argument.
Amount of attention does not equal amount of type of attention... Remember, there was a thread on here showing a made up pig/woman beast profile that got lots of attention..

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, there was a thread on here showing a made up pig/woman beast profile that got lots of attention..
I didn't see that thread on this site but I did see it (or a similar thread) on Loveshack.org a couple of years ago copied from some misogynistic bodybuilding website by a guy who doxxed me and was later banned.

It was pretty shocking and imo the men who gave that 'pig woman' attention are very low level and desperately thirsty so didn’t and don't place much value on it. It has no bearing on me, the men I attract and form relationships with, or my life in general.

I realize I'm sounding defensive here, and apologize for that, none of this offends me actually.

I'm in a relationship with a great guy who values me for the right reasons, as I value him, and who doesn't give a rat's rear end how old I am.

In fact, he loves my age and the wisdom that goes with it and as said earlier, he finds me more attractive than his 25 year old ex, 100% truth unless he was lying which I don't think he was.

Anyway, gotta run DJ, but it's always nice chatting with ya, and I mean that sincerely even if we don't always agree.

Have a good night, ciao.

Last edited: