Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why am I ghosting women.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have some form of minor depression, midlife crysis and possibly anger for the fact that you cant get girls in that age group you like (mid to lower 30s which is the group that validates you the most).

You feel discomfort toward yourself and such discomfort get thrown at those women.

I dont think this is that rare, I think this is very common among many men nowadays especially late bloomers.

Also you dont see those women as top tiers given their age.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no mystery. These are old women, biologically, not worthy of investing in. Maybe you genes are just saying "meh" when you see a 30 year old. Your genes want you to bang a nubile 18 year old.
Yes, 30 is old biologically. Women were intended to be their most fertile and most attractive up until age 25.

There is always an interesting battle between biological forces and cultural forces. A 30 year old fit personal trainer/yoga instructor is a decent option. Maybe not a nubile 18 year old, but better than most 30 year olds.

You have some form of minor depression, midlife crysis and possibly anger for the fact that you cant get girls in that age group you like (mid to lower 30s which is the group that validates you the most).

You feel discomfort toward yourself and such discomfort get thrown at those women.

Also you dont see those women as top tiers given their age.
@BadBoy89 is a late 30s guy. A 30 year old is a good catch for a 37-39 year old man. A lot of men 37-39 can't get much attention from 30 year olds.

A 30 year old personal trainer/yoga instruction might not be top tier overall, but she's still pretty competitive with flat abs and nice muscle tone.

I dont think this is that rare, I think this is very common among many men nowadays especially late bloomers.
I agree.

Stoic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye OP, you need to change you're name from badboy, badboys don't think nor talk like how you are, no disrespect brotha, but I think you need to work on ya inner game before you start calling yourself a "badboy"
Agreed.

I would consider changing your posting name as NiceIndecisiveBoy

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.