Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's the oldest virgin on here?

gunit630

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost mine at 21 cause of a disability i suffered in 2000. Whats the oldest virgin on here or the oldest virgin you know. Theres nothing wrong with being one I'm just asking?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm 30 y/o, and already posted in the mature section (thread was locked). I'm likely the oldest virgin on here, and I'm for the record still a virgin, in fact, I've never kissed a girl. I've always failed with women as you can see and I'm very frustrated. I'm even memorising lines for priming dates reading this book "HOw to Succed with Women'.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You poor sap Luke .. man, what's been the problem?

Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
You poor sap Luke .. man, what's been the problem?
Ok, I have a couple of dates that I'm trying to set up from the internet. One is from someone I've meet before, that I'll be meeting on Saturday. The second will likely be next week sometime. I have an Indian fetish, and it's an Indian girl from the Carribean. So, I'm going to see if I can seduce either of them.

I've made some threads here about it - the one about memorising lines for PRIMING dates, if you'd like to help, you can read that thread, and tell me what you think about canned lines and seduction.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I'm 30 y/o, and already posted in the mature section (thread was locked). I'm likely the oldest virgin on here, and I'm for the record still a virgin, in fact, I've never kissed a girl. I've always failed with women as you can see and I'm very frustrated. I'm even memorising lines for priming dates reading this book "HOw to Succed with Women'.
So lemme get this straight... you WORK. So that means you got MONEY.

You don't have a full time girl. So you got TIME.

You are a man so you have a PEN1S.

And you don't have a WOMAN?????!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy ****!!! You just made me cry a little inside. It kind of hurts now.

Congrajulations. You made me FEEL PITY fo you POOR SUCKA.

DO SOMETHING!!! Even if you're a complete AFC. DO SOMETHING!!!

There are chicks that will still sleep with you even if youre a total tool. They exist. **** reading. Reading got you 30years with no ***** as you can see.

You must be insane if you think that doing the same thing over and over will get you different results. Do something. Its going to get you more lays than doing nothing.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't put alot of stock into canned line or seduction. I think it's mostly body language and charm. It took my analytical logical mind a long time to learn this.

Once you get it down, they come to you and make it easy for you to seduce them. They'll even tell you when they are single (after having a bf).

Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
I don't put alot of stock into canned line or seduction. I think it's mostly body language and charm. It took my analytical logical mind a long time to learn this.

Once you get it down, they come to you and make it easy for you to seduce them. They'll even tell you when they are single (after having a bf).
So, if I'm just myself, but just keep the date for about 30 minutes, as a safe-guard for saying something stupid like 'duh, how many guys have you slept with, are you like a slvt or something?'

I've noticed it's usually when you feel most comfortable on dates, is when something really dumb just comes out of your mouth.

So, how do you introduce a romantic or adventerous component of the conversation without canned lines?

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke are you sure you're not a troll? You sound like a troll.

Reaction score
lnghrngeek said:
Just out of curiousity Luke, what were you doing in the 18-23 age range?? I ask because I'm 20 and don't want to end up still a virgin in 10 years.
What are you talking about 18-23 year range. I checked this forum out and it's a general forum. Otherwise there is a high school forum and a mature forum.

Reaction score
lnghrngeek said:
No, I mean what were you doing in YOUR 18-23 age range that you think prevented you from losing your virginity. Perhaps, I myself (age 20) can see what I'm doing wrong.
Oh I see. I went to an all boys high school, and was shy talking to girls in first year University. It would take months before I had the nerve to ask someone out just to get rejected.

If I were you in college, I'd just ask everyone out as soon as possible that you are interested in, because you just have a false hope in the back of your mind that they will say yes. Not having my own car probably didn't help either.

The irony is, I was successful at getting phone numbers, but they were all class friends or contacts, despite there were some females on that list, good looking ones. Just totally out of it I guess.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, use the force :) .. tease her and compliment her indirectly. Say something funny about the atomsphere and be charming yet slightly arrogant.

On my internet date, i went to her place to pick her up and just sat on the couch and started kissing her. Next thing you know i'm doing her in her room ..lol.

You've got a dyck, use it, but wisely.

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems that there are alotta 20 year old virgins on here, myself included.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gunit630 said:
or get with a hooker
been there done that (more then 150 times in last 3 years) but i still consider my self a virgin, since i never done it without paying for it.

dakota

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:

Sorry luke,
the force is even stronger with me. At 38 I am still a virgin. The ironic thing is that, being a schoolteacher I have two reputations around town. Some believe that I am still a virgin and other believe I have slept with one or more of a whole series of reccent HS graduates who are all in the 8-10 range.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dakota said:
Sorry luke,
the force is even stronger with me. At 38 I am still a virgin. The ironic thing is that, being a schoolteacher I have two reputations around town. Some believe that I am still a virgin and other believe I have slept with one or more of a whole series of reccent HS graduates who are all in the 8-10 range.
I'm curious about HOW you get a reputation for being a virgin around town, and HOW people start assuming that you sleep with all your HS graduates???

Come on guys! If it has been THIS long and you are still a virgin, just go and do a high class hooker! Trust me, it will be very little hassle, it will cost less than dating and you are guaranteed a shag at the end of it!

You must do it because if you are still a virgin when you finally meet someone nice, you'll probably suck at it and end up losing her anyway.

Women have been "selling" p*ssy in different ways since time began! Sometimes it is the only way....

dakota

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
I'm curious about HOW you get a reputation for being a virgin around town, and HOW people start assuming that you sleep with all your HS graduates???
Rather easy.... when I first got here my chemistry class asked me.. and well being honest I answered. ( ok, not the best idea!)... but then the same year the head basketball chearleader ( slutty 8+ ish) started all sorts of rumours about me ( she lived across the street)... + another gal started comming over and dropping off food... THEN about a year after another graduate ( 9+) started hanging out with me... meanwhile... ...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is a HS senior in the states? 17 right?

So you're either a virgin or a pedo.

Nice going.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
17 here, cant lose it untill married because i am christian..:( . but i could easilly lose it, go to club, get drunk girls...

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
17 here, cant lose it untill married because i am christian..:( . but i could easilly lose it, go to club, get drunk girls...
Please excuse me while I go and throw up... :eek:

Let me guess... you expect to marry a virgin too???

Honestly dude, do what feels RIGHT for you! Not what some guy is preaching out of a 2000 year old book!