Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whos doing remote work?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit my non remote job to work a remote job with a competitor. I do rent a small personal office on the cheap just to get out of my condo. It works for me.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I WFH now 5 days a week. Never used to want to do it every day because I thought I would get lonely, but after COVID, I got used to it and wouldn't have it any other way.

I thought maybe I wasn't as much of an introvert as I thought, so I went back into the office for one day. Nope, dealing with people all day is still exhausting. Plus, my company requires you wear masks at work even if you're sitting in a cubicle. F that.

I always try to get out of the house at least once a day, and I don't spend much time here on weekends. Sometimes my office feels like a prison.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've worked at home remote now for 2 years. I work at a very large tech company and manage a team of 10 people and make good money. i'd really like to be back in office with people and also travel for work but currently its on hold. I manage two teams in LA and Amsterdam (europe) but live in NorCal.

I don't travel because of covid and my new born. Also because i can't go to amsterdam/LA office because im unvaxxed. Amsterdam i can't do anything in that city or europe in general without being vaxxed.

luckily my job involves talking to people all day and i live close to downtown where i live so i can walk around and see people. That's how I get by and through the remote work.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people keep doing this?
Its been know for many years now that the coders from India produce low quality sh'it code and support - well I'm not going to even start diving into that rabbithole of pure crap and comment on it.
When are people ever going to learn? :devil:
That was in the past, now many developers in India have almost the same code quality and skills, since many ofthem got a chance to work with some overseas companies. Beside that their salary is 30% of what you would pay for someone here.