Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who "enjoys" approaching women?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you think she's attractive doesn't mean she will reciprocate, so a rejection only stings when you expected her to be attracted to you.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are wired differently. A little bit like a psychopath with no feelings. So you go for what you want right? Why not steal stuff? Why not? Why make it complicated? Fuuck morals. No?
No it's just called experience and practice.

If you do something enough times you also in this case as mentioned above before, you will over time learn that being rejected doesn't really matter.

The hard part is just to get started and It's really just a case of taking action every time, the rest is tenacity.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's just called experience and practice.

If you do something enough times you also in this case as mentioned above before, you will over time learn that being rejected doesn't really matter.

The hard part is just to get started and It's really just a case of taking action every time, the rest is tenacity.
Depends how much tenacity it costs. Dude why do you need women anyway? Why are you wasting time with it? You should be a millionaire at age 16. You need just a bit tenacity. The first million might be a bit hard to get started but it's really just a case of taking action every time, the rest is tenacity.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how much tenacity it costs. Dude why do you need women anyway? Why are you wasting time with it? You should be a millionaire at age 16. You need just a bit tenacity. The first million might be a bit hard to get started but it's really just a case of taking action every time, the rest is tenacity.
If you want to be good at something then there is always a price to be paid. Usually in form of hard work and putting in the hours to get the job done.

Most people however are not willing to pay the price so they never move forward in their lives and never really get good at anything except for moaning and complaining about how shytty their lives are. That part they are usually excellent masters at!

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be good at something then there is always a price to be paid. Usually in form of hard work and putting in the hours to get the job done.

Most people however are not willing to pay the price so they never move forward in their lives and never really get good at anything except for moaning and complaining about how shytty their lives are. That part they are usually excellent masters at!
The thing is there are too many PUA weirdos who went crazy. So 'hard' work does not work in most cases. There are diminishing returns and trade offs. You have to chose your battles. That is why most PUA's are pathtic losers. No?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are, but not all because they did not really understand the "game" and it's principles and thus they got HUGE "oneitis" with a girl...
Like Mystery for example...
How do you know what the real game is? How do you know that you know? Where is the evidence?

Well seems like it does not work properly. For some it might work. So proceed with caution. You might go insane without knowing it.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "game" is really about understanding human psychology, communication and understanding how people work, especially the female side of it and also about seduction plus of course learning /mastering yourself as I see it.

This is why sales is an excellent thing to learn too.
Because sales is all about communication, human psychology and getting people to do what you want. Essentially the same principles apples to pulling girls ironically. One of the best investments you can do in your life is to learn sales, at least buy and study some good books about the subject.

Life is a game and you (Especially as man it is essential), need to figure out how it works, how to move the chess pieces in the game and how to play the game well to generate the results you desire in your life. To do that you need to put in the hours and d.o. t.h.e. w.o.r.k.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "game" is really about understanding human psychology, communication and understanding how people work, especially the female side of it and also about seduction plus of course learning /mastering yourself as I see it.

This is why sales is an excellent thing to learn too.
Because sales is all about communication, human psychology and getting people to do what you want. Essentially the same principles apples to pulling girls ironically. One of the best investments you can do in your life is to learn sales, at least buy and study some good books about the subject.

Life is a game and you (Especially as man it is essential), need to figure out how it works, how to move the chess pieces in the game and how to play the game well to generate the results you desire in your life. To do that you need to put in the hours and d.o. t.h.e. w.o.r.k.
Because you play the game does not mean it is worth it. Many people play chess and then give it up because it is basically useless and they are not wrong.

You have to figure out how much work is worth investing.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you if you have the IQ
I've been playing since 1992 and taught the basics to some thirty people. While a Go player needs above average intelligence, they don't need to be smarter than the average chess player.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood why guys are so afraid of being rejected by girls, but on the same time they do not give single fvck when they get rejected by a potential prospect/customer on a sales call/cold call.

It just darn weird because it is exactly the same thing really.
lol Dude probably rare as ****, but you're replying to a post I made 22 years ago, yet, I'm still here. haha It's still annoying, but I've banged about 75+ women since that post.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol Dude probably rare as ****, but you're replying to a post I made 22 years ago, yet, I'm still here. haha It's still annoying, but I've banged about 75+ women since that post.
Yet still guys are to this day so afraid of being rejected. AFC's are pissing in their pants over the thought.
Your post is not surprisingly still relevant .