Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who else does this?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so this might be retarded, I am cool with that

I check once in awhile how cute a girl is that i am hanging out with

its like this:

before sex - yeah she looks good

with lights dimmed/or in the dark - yeah she looks different but still cute

after sex, with her glowing or whatever- whether she looks good still

may be i need to confirm to my ego that yes this girl is still cute and i am making the right decision.. pretty messed up lol

when you add personality, the thing changes, its always +/- 2/3 points so a 7 can go to 9 or a 8 to 6... but last few girls i hooked up with i always kinda look at them at certain moments to check out how hot they make me feel... anyone else do this?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems strange to me...... but with that said, when I am getting to know a new girl I will continue looking her over for qualities I desire as a justification to myself before I hit it. So in essence, that sounds like what you do too.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've done this before. The next morning after my drunk wore off..

Kidding, kinda. Haha.

But I know what you mean. Some girls look really good one day, but can be embarrassed to even be seen with another.

We men are raging full of testosterone. I think the ultimate test is to take a look at her after you've nutted and see how attractive she is then. If you still find her attractive, then she is probably is.

Some girls, after I nut I start to think, wow, did I just really do this? Not that they are hideously ugly. But when you are hard and ready to mingle, your d!ck does all your thinking for you. So you may not have a problem boning a HB7 at that moment. But your friends still might make fun of you if they find out about it. Make sense?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep spot on, the ultimate test is if you WANT her to be there AFTER you just came.

that's how you know if you have something

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a direct relationship between how horny I am and how attractive women are.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Yep spot on, the ultimate test is if you WANT her to be there AFTER you just came.

that's how you know if you have something
Dude who agreed with me - were you raised by a single mom?

Cause me and you are a little feminine brah