"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Who do you approach?

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone, I was wondering who you all approach to when you are out and about (shopping, school etc)...

1. Is it only girls that show possible interest (for example, EC)?

2. Or will you approach anyone anywhere (a girl sitting alone at a table that has not noticed you yet).

If you chose 2, please elaborate on how you might approach a situation like that. I know you could just ask if anyone is sitting there and then start talking, but that seems a little too forward for someone that you completely cold approached. On the other hand, sitting near by and then leaning over to ask a question/make a comment seems like a better idea to me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Philippines
Who do you approach?
Approach someone that interest you. Well.. you can approach someone of no interest just to widen your experience.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
Hey everyone, I was wondering who you all approach to when you are out and about (shopping, school etc)...

1. Is it only girls that show possible interest (for example, EC)?

2. Or will you approach anyone anywhere (a girl sitting alone at a table that has not noticed you yet).

If you chose 2, please elaborate on how you might approach a situation like that. I know you could just ask if anyone is sitting there and then start talking, but that seems a little too forward for someone that you completely cold approached. On the other hand, sitting near by and then leaning over to ask a question/make a comment seems like a better idea to me.
While Eye contact is a BIG plus, I pretty much approach any girl who I am intereted in. Today for example I approached a girl who was sitting alone outside. Sure it was obvious that I wanted to talk to her but who cares what she thinks. She introduced herself to me after minor chit chat.

Women respect guys who have balls.

But anyways, before I approach, I notice the environmental situation and try to think of something to talk about even if it's a tiny lame excuse for a conversation.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I only approach girls that have strong eye contact with me.

Anything less and I disregard her until she initiates conversation or touching with me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top