Who do you approach?

gm8384

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering who you all approach to when you are out and about (shopping, school etc)...

1. Is it only girls that show possible interest (for example, EC)?

2. Or will you approach anyone anywhere (a girl sitting alone at a table that has not noticed you yet).

If you chose 2, please elaborate on how you might approach a situation like that. I know you could just ask if anyone is sitting there and then start talking, but that seems a little too forward for someone that you completely cold approached. On the other hand, sitting near by and then leaning over to ask a question/make a comment seems like a better idea to me.

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who do you approach?
Approach someone that interest you. Well.. you can approach someone of no interest just to widen your experience.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering who you all approach to when you are out and about (shopping, school etc)...

1. Is it only girls that show possible interest (for example, EC)?

2. Or will you approach anyone anywhere (a girl sitting alone at a table that has not noticed you yet).

If you chose 2, please elaborate on how you might approach a situation like that. I know you could just ask if anyone is sitting there and then start talking, but that seems a little too forward for someone that you completely cold approached. On the other hand, sitting near by and then leaning over to ask a question/make a comment seems like a better idea to me.
While Eye contact is a BIG plus, I pretty much approach any girl who I am intereted in. Today for example I approached a girl who was sitting alone outside. Sure it was obvious that I wanted to talk to her but who cares what she thinks. She introduced herself to me after minor chit chat.

Women respect guys who have balls.

But anyways, before I approach, I notice the environmental situation and try to think of something to talk about even if it's a tiny lame excuse for a conversation.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only approach girls that have strong eye contact with me.

Anything less and I disregard her until she initiates conversation or touching with me.