Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whining About How Sosuave Mods Have Ruined Your Life Goes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
And I told you a million times, already. You failed. Stop trying to save your credibility. You lied. End of story.
At the end of the day, it's like this:

(1) I don't care if you believe me.
(2) Crowes is still banned.
(3) He deserved it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Er, no. She doesn't post "FLAME BAITER" over and over. Use logic for once.

no hers is longer
but hey im lazy right?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you still trying?
Because for a little while there, you were amusing me.

But now you're boring, just saying the same things and you're not even presenting any more of your super-cool theories on how Crowes was set up and how there is either (a) a one-mod master plan to depose all the really excellent posters from the site, thus winning himself all the glory in the universe from here to infinity; or (b) a conspiracy that has reached into the very hearts of each moderator and even the administrator who masterminded a super-duper plan to get rid of posters that we don't like, but yet keep around the ones who will loudly gripe and complain about it.

As a result, thread closed.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Grave Injustice

just saying the same things and you're not even presenting any more of your super-cool theories on how Crowes was set up and how there is either (a) a one-mod master plan to depose all the really excellent posters from the site, thus winning himself all the glory in the universe from here to infinity; or (b) a conspiracy that has reached into the very hearts of each moderator and even the administrator who masterminded a super-duper plan to get rid of posters that we don't like, but yet keep around the ones who will loudly gripe and complain about it.

As a result, thread closed

Giovanni Casanova
So thats it then? Another good poster gone and the nasty business swept underneath the carpet with yet another smart ass and sarcastic remark as the cherry on top.

And around we go. Yipee

Status
Not open for further replies.